People are questioning Drake's relationship with Millie Bobby Brown (Stranger Things)

This is creepy as hell. "I miss you" is something that you text your girl, not an underage child. There's a few people up in here who should have their hard drives looked at...

Seems like she may have a crush or be a huge fan and he's just being nice. I think some people just have gutter minds and maybe it says more about themselves when they automatically assume someone is a paedo.

didnt he just shut down a restaurant to take some teen instagram model to dinner? after sliding into her dm's like when she was 16?

didnt he just shut down a restaurant to take some teen instagram model to dinner? after sliding into her dm's like when she was 16?

Yep.

I would be less skeptical if he didn't have that particular history. Dude hits up underage girls and grooms them until they're "legal". That's fucking creepy.

I am going to leave it to her parents and guardians to manage this

her parents are terrible people. they're the prototypical "whoring my child out to make myself money" type of parent.

as SOON as Stranger Things premiered, her parents paraded her to every single convention/con imaginable in the states so she could sell autographs and shit. like not like...COMIC CON...or whatever...but shit where its like "welcome to Madison County Comics/Fantasy Convention!" where J-level celeberities who's peak was "I was 19th billed in the original Hellraiser" peddle their autographs for like nothing.

Her parents probably wont have the best judgement about this...

Honestly an adult that gets as much ass as him shouldn't be texting a fucking child that he misses her. so fucking wierd

Well, i learned a new term today.

Cake boy, thanks @Grundle

It's a funny thing too. I learned the word in 1993. It's the title of a song by Sir Mix a Lot.

Back when singles were on tape oftentimes the flip side was a song by the artist that you had never heard about. Cake Boy was included with Baby Got Back.

Yep.

I would be less skeptical if he didn't have that particular history. Dude hits up underage girls and grooms them until they're "legal". That's fucking creepy.

Oh wow I didn't know that. My opinion has changed.

At least she's not a big fan of R Kelly.

It is a bad optic to be sure. But that's all I would say about it. I always try to be mindful of the fact that as someone pushing 50, I just do not have a relatable childhood perspective to the ease of communication today. If I wanted to communicate with someone at 14, I could either talk to them in person, write them a letter, or speak to them on a landline in my home.

For better or worse, I intend to delay this new development in my own kids childhood. My oldest daughter is 10. She does not have a cell phone, nor will she in the foreseeable future. Probably not until 13 or 14. And even then her access will be limited and highly controlled. She sure as shit will not have unsupervised internet access, instagram, twitter, or facebook accounts.

My friends mom tried to control him like this and he turned out terribly

Drake has always been a 14yr old girl. This is the friendship he's never had.

Things depend on how you look at them.

giphy.gif

It also depends on what you're looking at in the first fucking place get back to fucking work.

her parents are terrible people. they're the prototypical "whoring my child out to make myself money" type of parent.

as SOON as Stranger Things premiered, her parents paraded her to every single convention/con imaginable in the states so she could sell autographs and shit. like not like...COMIC CON...or whatever...but shit where its like "welcome to Madison County Comics/Fantasy Convention!" where J-level celeberities who's peak was "I was 19th billed in the original Hellraiser" peddle their autographs for like nothing.

Her parents probably wont have the best judgement about this...

Honestly an adult that gets as much ass as him shouldn't be texting a fucking child that he misses her. so fucking wierd

I don't disagree. I'm just not ready to brand him a pedo quite yet.

My friends mom tried to control him like this and he turned out terribly

Like I said, for better or worse. I'll take my chances. My daughter (10) had some friends over for a sleepover about a month ago. We asked all the girls parents not to let them bring their cell phones if they had one.

Turns out one of the friends had snuck her cell phone in and she had complete unfettered internet access on it.

All of a sudden I hear a bunch of cacklin and 'Ewww's' and screaming and shit. I went in to see what was going on and it turned out the kid had pulled up some dick pics and showed them to everyone there. Thanks but no Thanks to that kind of shit.

I confiscated the phone and told the girl I would only return it to her parents in person. When the Mom came over to get it, she started acting all annoyed, like I was some out there puritanical nutter. When she saw what her daughter was looking at, and showing others, she practically shat herself.

No reason tweens need to be talking to texting anyone I don't know, or have unfetterred access to the internet.

Last edited:
Pretty much sure it’s a big brother type deal. I’m not Drake’s biggest fan, but he definitely don’t give off no pedo vibe.

Now I know I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, but...
...this changes things.

Yikes.

This might be some TMZ type of shit I'm throwing at you all, but I still wanna talk about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment...rnet-horrified-called-grooming-162337845.html

View attachment 438633

Does anyone think this is creepy? Or is Drake just trying to act as a mentor for this girl who has been catapulted in to fame at such a young age?

The messages do sound odd, but I don't think he's capable of what he's being accused of.

Didn't DRAKE just celebrate his girlfriends 18 birthday? he knew the girl since she was 16

Dat :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is keeping her on ice, mang.

I don't care for white rappers like Drake. These white boys need to leave the rap game to the black folks. Plus Drake shouldn't be using the N word in his songs, not a good look for a white man to be saying those kinds of things.

Back