People are questioning Drake's relationship with Millie Bobby Brown (Stranger Things)

I don't care for white rappers like Drake. These white boys need to leave the rap game to the black folks. Plus Drake shouldn't be using the N word in his songs, not a good look for a white man to be saying those kinds of things.
He's black.

Things depend on how you look at them.

giphy.gif

It also depends on what you're looking at in the first fucking place get back to fucking work.

That’s probably the most disturbing thing I’ve seen on Sherdog. So that’s saying a lot.

So he has the Micheal Jackson disease or....?
Its funny for america's entire history mullatos were considered black and then in 2008 when we elect a mullato president,suddenly white people insist mullatos arent black anymore.

She's 14 and Drake's girlfriend just turned 18 and he had known her since she was 16? Man, something doesn't add up here. If I found out a grown ass 30-year-old man was texting my 14-year-old daughter there would be some shit going down.

Seems like she may have a crush or be a huge fan and he's just being nice. I think some people just have gutter minds and maybe it says more about themselves when they automatically assume someone is a paedo.
I don’t think being suspicious of a 31 year old man texting a 14 year old girl means you have a gutter mind. If anything not being concerned about that would say much more about a person.

People saying Drake can't be a creep because he gets hot girls... Paul Walker was a creeper and that dude was prettier than most women.

People saying Drake can't be a creep because he gets hot girls... Paul Walker was a creeper and that dude was prettier than most women.

What? I need details...

Its funny for america's entire history mullatos were considered black and then in 2008 when we elect a mullato president,suddenly white people insist mullatos arent black anymore.
I was actually joking in my op, I realize Drake and everyone considers him black, which is hilarious because he doesn't look black at all and I consider him to be a jerk off.

Also who is considering biracial peopls white or black, and who the fuck uses the term mulattos? What are you living in 1910? You know what, nevermind don't answer that, I know you're sensitive when it comes to people's skin tone.

That's a bit weird.

Imagine if a guy in his thirties was texting your 14 year old daughter, telling them how much he missed them.

He got caught grooming. The fact that he's dating an 18 year old after meeting her at 16 shows he's about that life. Creepy ass entertainment industry. One of those kids on Stranger Things had a manager who turned out to be a pedophile too.

The entire show is a send up of those Spielberg adventure flicks with kids in the 80s. Some of y'all ought to go back and watch The Goonies and tell me there wasn't weird imagery in it. Corey Feldman has attested to what goes on behind the scenes.

He wants to relive the degrassi years with 11.

Last edited:
Yeah, its fucking well weird. No man should be sending any kind of text messages to a girl of that age that is not related to him. It's a simple as that.

Yep.

I would be less skeptical if he didn't have that particular history. Dude hits up underage girls and grooms them until they're "legal". That's fucking creepy.

That's a bit weird.

Imagine if a guy in his thirties was texting your 14 year old daughter, telling them how much he missed them.

both of these posts right here, i agree with.

i know it's normal for these hollywood bozos to encourage this type of behavior. But no matter how you slice it, it's definitely weird for a grown man to be in communication with a girl this young. At least in the normal world.

I can understand a guy his age being a mentor/big brother to a teenage boy (or girl, for that matter), but the guy has a teenage girlfriend as it is. And those "miss you" texts are way fucking weird.

I was actually joking in my op, I realize Drake and everyone considers him black, which is hilarious because he doesn't look black at all and I consider him to be a jerk off.

Also who is considering biracial peopls white or black, and who the fuck uses the term mulattos? What are you living in 1910? You know what, nevermind don't answer that, I know you're sensitive when it comes to people's skin tone.
I'm sensitive? The resident half black guy in the forum liked my post, but you are getting offended on his behalf. For your information latinos use the term mullato. I figured you would know that considering you are married to a latina. As for who considers biracial people black or white, you do, because you are making jokes about how a guy with a black father and a white mother doesnt look black. That was the point of my op.

Last edited:
Back