Conor's Proper Twelve Brand of Whiskey

the whiskey seemed to be the only thing Conor's working on for this fight. It'll be great advertising, but he's not gonna win this match. Could very likely be the most lop-sided beatdown loss of his career.

All planned imo. Went from oh yea UFC no pressers to "I'll do a presser but your gonna let me promote my new whiskey".

Possibly, but it was more timed to Conors new contract (that included his Whiskey being a sponsor).

Anybody that thinks Conor runs UFC or UFC runs Conor, is off.

They are both smart enough to work TOGETHER

Conor wants UFC to promote his side venture, so he agrees to sign a 6 fight contract & do a presser.
Both sides win & nobody is screwing the other side.

I agree, bit "his" whiskey is a bid misleading.
it is by Bushmills & he is paid to promote it & brand it.
it isn't like it is his company

The Distillery is making it, but this label is his own. The distillery will take a cut for making it. They sell their own whisky.

Its just like you can make Louis Vuitton in China for 50 cents.
The Chinese company that makes it, doesn't own it.

You can see his involved in the process.

you.might.like.it.

maybe head down to the bottleshop and have a sample.

I'm no prude if it's better than Canadian Mist I'd fuck with it. Don't drink anymore though. I'm just saying surpassing Jack is like Conor making a soda and it surpassing Pepsi in this country. It's an absurd statement. And I hate Jack.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: from the Barrel just got a US release. You can buy a decent 16 year Islay Scotch for under $100. You can get an amazing bourbon for like $45.

Why would anyone buy a young whiskey like that?

334886.jpg

Why would anyone buy a young whiskey like that?

it isn't for the connoisseur as much as Conor says.
Supposedly from reviews it makes a decent drink, but not as good as a neat drink
its about branding

Proper 12 is a dumb name. Very effeminate sounding. "Ooooh, this is Propur Twelllv" etc.

I hope the camera's get a good view of Conor getting his brains beat in next to his Whiskey logo.

If a 50 year old rapper can make headway in the alcohol market with multiple offerings Conor obviously does have a chance. Quality or not

I will stick with Espolon and Cointreau. I've never found a Whiskey I like, but I admit I've only had the cheap plastic jug crap.

johnnie walker blue. i only had scotch once this is the stuff. glad i tried it but super premium
I haven't had a drink in about 5 years (due to migraines)
... but I still keep two bottles of Johnnie Blue (and some good absinthe) on hand and look forward to the day when I can sip those delicious drinks again.

Back