• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect him in the sense that I think he's off his goddamned rocker and regularly makes claims that are false and widely implausible. Props, @TheComebackKid.

History is all falsified, science is a lie. Religion before all accepted facts.

I am basing that off DNA testing The numbers do change based on the company doing the reporting but all have African American having a very large among of white blood
https://www.theroot.com/exactly-how-black-is-black-america-1790895185
* According to Ancestry.com, the average African American is 65 percent sub-Saharan African, 29 percent European and 2 percent Native American.

Hoaxes and lies. I could spend the time posting evidence, information, and basic logic showing those DNA tests results to be at best guesswork if not flat out manipulation. But we both know that would be futile. Just know that I don't believe we can trace a person back to their tribe based on a swab of spit. Henry Louis Gates literally laughed at the idea. When Oprah claimed she was Zulu after a visit with HLG he explained, during a speech, that he told his lab guy to tell her she was Zulu because "hell, you're back there making it up anyway *hardy har har har*".

Once again...I don't trust anything white people tell me over my own eyes, research, and understanding. Nor do I trust Afrocentrist scholars. Not anymore.

Is there a conspiracy theory that is too whacky for you? If so, which one?

Well, despite the Trump Tower meeting, multiple documented examples of Trump campaign people lying about contacts with Russia, Trump's bizarre deference to Putin, the Russian hacking and dissemination of private communications involving Trump's opposition, etc., TCK sees the notion there was any coordination of activities between the campaign and Russia as a crazy CT. Presumably the evidence in favor of the notion that black Americans don't really have African ancestry or that Luciferian pansexuals have infiltrated our gov't is much stronger.

Truthfully, nobody has witnessed and African turning into an American. Two completely different kinds.

Truthfully, nobody has witnessed and African turning into an American. Two completely different kinds.

False.

DSC_0034.jpg

But the joke is gotten.

And this is why we really just need to get away from you guys. You won't let us liberate and free our own minds. Once a black man wakes up and becomes aware of who he is and where he came from here comes the white liberal jumping into action to try and keep him mentally enslaved. Same thing you guys have always done.

We have oral histories, pictures, letters, documents, scultpures, paintings, and undersanding connecting us to the original people of America with our own roots and history. We can look through the official records of the United States and put this together.
But here you come talking about "no no no...you ARE from Africa and you ARE an African, trust us we got it all figured out...we would never lie to you". Uh, how about fuck you.

It was strange when I looked the idea up, that there seems to be a desire amongst some African Americans to dissociate themselves from African heritage. I guess it's not new. The Black Hebrew Israelites have been around a while.

And this is why we really just need to get away from you guys. You won't let us liberate and free our own minds. Once a black man wakes up and becomes aware of who he is and where he came from here comes the white liberal jumping into action to try and keep him mentally enslaved. Same thing you guys have always done.

We have oral histories, pictures, letters, documents, scultpures, paintings, and undersanding connecting us to the original people of America with our own roots and history. We can look through the official records of the United States and put this together.
But here you come talking about "no no no...you ARE from Africa and you ARE an African, trust us we got it all figured out...we would never lie to you". Uh, how about fuck you.
The good news is white liberals can't jump.

Fun fact...Native Africans have no oral or written stories and legends about millions of their people getting snatched out of their land by the white man. No records of them ever looking for their lost people or even asking about them...nothing. They don't even become aware of slavery until they go to school...western schools.

Further more the entire belief that we have that we came from Africa comes 100% from the same people that enslaved us and made us illiterate. Meanwhile we have no slave ships to go tour and look at. We don't look like Africans. The official government records list 90% of black people as "indentured servants" and not slaves. We can pull up old newspapers referencing n words with a picture of an Indian. And on and on.

It was strange when I looked the idea up, that there seems to be a desire amongst some African Americans to dissociate themselves from African heritage. I guess it's not new. The Black Hebrew Israelites have been around a while.
Hmm, yeah I just looked it up. Had no idea.
In any case, I don't wanna hear no Pocahontas jokes from TCK if Warren runs for president.

Hmm, yeah I just looked it up. Had no idea.
In any case, I don't wanna hear no Pocahontas jokes from TCK if Warren runs for president.

Another mind trick by the white liberal. According the white liberal I should take offense to Trump making fun of Warren for claiming to be native American. There's nothing offensive about that...like whatsoever. Yet here's the white liberal trying pollute the black man's mind with trickery all to keep him in a strate of racial grievance and confusion. Never be able to move forward.

This is the history of Black Americans and White Europeans...them lying, tricking, and mentally enslaving us. It's evil and it's sick. That's why we don't need to have a dialogue or come together in unity or whatever. We just need to get away from you guys and your mind games completely.

Man that second wind came roaring back
But how long can it be sustained? My guess is... quite a while.

Another mind trick by the white liberal. According the white liberal I should take offense to Trump making fun of Warren for claiming to be native American. There's nothing offensive about that...like whatsoever.
On the contrary, I don't think you or Warren should take offense to jokes about your claims.

Yet here's the white liberal trying pollute the black man's mind with trickery all to keep him in a strate of racial grievance and confusion. Never be able to move forward.

This is the history of Black Americans and White Europeans...them lying, tricking, and mentally enslaving us. It's evil and it's sick. That's why we don't need to have a dialogue or come together in unity or whatever. We just need to get away from you guys and your mind games completely.
Where will you go? Or do you want us (I'm pretty sure I am 1/32 Navajo, though, if it matters) to leave?

African Americans ain't really African. White people, those in the know, desperately want us to think were some lost tribes of Africa living in a foreign land. No home, no roots, no history, no identity. Why? Because once the descendants of the 'copper colored people' of 'Turtle Island', aka America, realize that this was originally our land of which we can trace our lineages and culture to then were going to have an Israel/Palestinian situation on our hands here...eternal resistance and aggression.

Once so called African Americans realize they've been systematically lied to about being African and that their families and histories are actually always right here in America...it will change everything.

Prior to the Europeans arriving native black Americans roamed this land freely. No laws, no governments. Then white people showed up with their version of "freedom", turned us into literal slaves, and then told us we came from Africa, smdh. They then proceeded to make war all over the earth for 200+ years.

The more you learn about American history the uglier it gets.
tumblr_ov621eqQVU1v78wfjo2_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back