WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another mind trick by the white liberal. According the white liberal I should take offense to Trump making fun of Warren for claiming to be native American. There's nothing offensive about that...like whatsoever. Yet here's the white liberal trying pollute the black man's mind with trickery all to keep him in a strate of racial grievance and confusion. Never be able to move forward.

This is the history of Black Americans and White Europeans...them lying, tricking, and mentally enslaving us. It's evil and it's sick. That's why we don't need to have a dialogue or come together in unity or whatever. We just need to get away from you guys and your mind games completely.
Nuttier than an almond sandwich

I'm pretty excited he's getting back into more aggressive trolling. Thought for a while there that we might lose him. Dude is a fixture around here at this point.

Another mind trick by the white liberal. According the white liberal I should take offense to Trump making fun of Warren for claiming to be native American. There's nothing offensive about that...like whatsoever. Yet here's the white liberal trying pollute the black man's mind with trickery all to keep him in a strate of racial grievance and confusion. Never be able to move forward.

This is the history of Black Americans and White Europeans...them lying, tricking, and mentally enslaving us. It's evil and it's sick. That's why we don't need to have a dialogue or come together in unity or whatever. We just need to get away from you guys and your mind games completely.

Take your own advice then, log off this forum and don't return.

Neither do you guys, your women and food and weather were so G-d awful you had to conquer a chunk of the world just to find places to escape to.
in the immortal words of al murray, "why the fuck should we go to the moon? it hasnt got any hot and spicy food, or olympic quality athletes for us"

I must say, understanding this truth is extremely liberating...from white people and all of the mind fuckery that has decimated and ruined my people for centuries. The extent of the mental enslavement and manipulation we've been under as a people is astounding. Black American's should never...and I mean never...trust white people again lol. We should take their theories, their narratives, their history books, their words, their customs, their agendas, everything they ever told us...and throw ALL that shit in the trash. It can't be trusted. It never could be in the past and it can't be now.

Take your own advice then, stop writing in English.

"Why does Grandma have to go into a nursing home, Mom?"

"Well, Sweetie, she was mumbling about black people coming to America over the Bering Land Bridge...and then we found her making an almond sandwich."

Hey at least he does not have people literally searching back years to try and discredit him and derail his threads with out of context quotes.
whats with the lord coke shit? did you marry palis?

whats with the lord coke shit? did you marry palis?

He changed his name because he defended an attempted rapist and a psychopath I imagine.

I got the screenshots somewhere I think, it was pretty wild.

I am or at least was pretty good friends with War Machine. We were training partners for years up until the night he left San Diego for Vegas and had his encounter with Mack . As that as a caveat, his sentence is bullshit. I've been a lawyer for awhile now and I've seen people get far less for actual unlawful killings. He is a victim of a society that has been eaten up by radical femnism. He walked in on his girl with another man. What he did our Common Law used to understand was a normal reaction to being cuckold. Yet the court did not take that into consideration and actually let Christie Mack decide whether a deal offered to War by the DA of 12 years would be allowed. She said no and the judge rejected the plea deal. War Machine is a victim not a criminal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back