WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Canada. But I've been to enough different parts of the states and enough parts of Europe to know there's more difference between Louisiana and Oregon than there is between England and Scotland, for example. Or between Spain and Portugal.

Sorry I've travelled more than you and that makes you feel poor.

Where in Canada do you live?

Nah man, it surely had nothing to do with people riding him over white knighting War Machine

I get that white Knighting War Machine is pretty disgusting, but did he go by another name or is lord coke his original account?

Where in Canada do you live?

The good part.

Peyto-Lake-Alberta-Banff-National-Park-Canada-Turquoise-Rocky-Mountains-Travel-Bow-Summit-Lookout-Clouds-Photography-Photo-Landscape-1024x576.jpg

Im slightly out of the loop. Is lord coke a poster who had his name changed to hide his guilt?

Idk, I thought it was just a normal name change like any other. He's Alan.

Did we all figure out that cock carasol basically originated on r/braincel?

Why is a married dude so caught up on incel lingo?

Holy shit! @TheComebackKid is off his meds, or the Luciferian Pansexuals are downloading schizophrenic thoughts into his brain via moonlight in order to stop him from revealing their insidious agenda. @ShinkanPo plese help!

<NotListening>

Did we all figure out that cock carasol basically originated on r/braincel?

Why is a married dude so caught up on incel lingo?
lol, I read a good one on reddit today where a guy was calculating how much :eek::eek::eek: a woman would have consumed by the time she got off the carousel at 36 y/o.
"Can you imagine kissing that?!?!?!"

lol, I read a good one on reddit today where a guy was calculating how much :eek::eek::eek: a woman would have consumed by the time she got off the carousel at 36 y/o.
<Varys01>

Are you married, do you have a girl?

Yeah I saw it too on incels say the darndest things lol.

You ever check out inceltears?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back