WAR ROOM LOUNGE V17: The Stuff Under Your You-Know-What

Status
Not open for further replies.
But muh context!

I have a friend who did something pretty insane once. He drunk drove through a garage door, got naked and passed out on a couch. Problem is.... It wasn't his house.

I don't try saying "mannnn if that garage wasn't empty he wouldn't have been able to park!" Or imply that due to some mitigating circumstances about his life that caused him to drink so much that he is in fact the victim.

I just tell him he used to be a fucking retard and that I'm glad he doesn't drink anymore.

You can be friends with someone and not defend such horrible actions.

Fwiw @Lord Coke, editing posts to cover tracks doesn't do much good if you've already been quoted

2003 account down the drain

If you pronounce feminism the way he spells it, it sounds pretty cool.

I have a friend who did something pretty insane once. He drunk drove through a garage door, got naked and passed out on a couch. Problem is.... It wasn't his house.

I don't try saying "mannnn if that garage wasn't empty he wouldn't have been able to park!" Or imply that due to some mitigating circumstances about his life that caused him to drink so much that he is in fact the victim.

I just tell him he used to be a fucking retard and that I'm glad he doesn't drink anymore.

You can be friends with someone and not defend such horrible actions.

tenor.gif

I am or at least was pretty good friends with War Machine. We were training partners for years up until the night he left San Diego for Vegas and had his encounter with Mack . As that as a caveat, his sentence is bullshit. I've been a lawyer for awhile now and I've seen people get far less for actual unlawful killings. He is a victim of a society that has been eaten up by radical femnism. He walked in on his girl with another man. What he did our Common Law used to understand was a normal reaction to being cuckold. Yet the court did not take that into consideration and actually let Christie Mack decide whether a deal offered to War by the DA of 12 years would be allowed. She said no and the judge rejected the plea deal. War Machine is a victim not a criminal.
JFzu.gif

Fwiw @Lord Coke, editing posts to cover tracks doesn't do much good if you've already been quoted

I deleted that post because it gets brought up every 6 months or so to derail one of my threads. If people want to flame me then do it in a off topic thread like this not in one of my threads. I just hate it that people derail my threads. I've been thinking about changing my name for awhile that has nothing to do with that post. I pm'd a mod about it a week before this recent uproars and he told me I needed a admin and since I don't know any I put it off for a few days. Then one of the admins was nice enough to help me out. That's it.

I deleted that post because it gets brought up every 6 months or so to derail one of my threads. If people want to flame me then do it in a off topic thread like this not in one of my threads. I just hate it that people derail my threads. I've been thinking about changing my name for awhile that has nothing to do with that post. I pm'd a mod about it a week before this recent uproars and he told me I needed a admin and since I don't know any I put it off for a few days. Then one of the admins was nice enough to help me out. That's it.

Nice cover story

@HomerThompson pull your POTWR strings this re-Alanize this mfer.

I gotta say, TCK, is the most unpredictable poster on this forum.

I literally have no idea what he's going to write next.

Keep up the good work.

Like how you can't predict a genital herpes outbreak.

"What he did our Common Law used to understand was a normal reaction to being cuckold. Yet the court did not take that into consideration"
yea.... and burning the village herbalist as a witch was " a normal reaction to your cow dying" , not sure it counts as an argument <36>

TCK you say black people in the US look different from people in Africa. What looks different between the two?

Lol, yes, we're derailing the lounge now. Infinite derail. Fractal derail of derails all the way down.

Im slightly out of the loop. Is lord coke a poster who had his name changed to hide his guilt?
Nah man, it surely had nothing to do with people riding him over white knighting War Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
africancelary
Back