NFL Discussion: Fitzmagic was an Illusion

Does Rapeis get his job back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, from Newhouse's wiki:
On September 25, 2018, Newhouse was traded to the Carolina Panthers for a 2012 Modded MacBook Pro and OL, Jeremiah Sirles.

Anyone else does that and they're in jail. Even if a Viking player killed somebody, he wouldn't get arrested in Minnesota.

He’s definitely went off the mental deep end. Cops found him screaming about the Devil, 777, and a bunch of other crazy stuff. He escaped the ambulance because he said someone was trying to shoot him.

Everson Griffen was broken by Josh Allen

Is this guy the GOAT? What other QB has literally broken someone mentally?
He didn’t play against he Bills.

How did Josh Allen break him? Bully him online? Griffen didn't play in the game against the Bills as he was listed as out with an ankle injury.

That was badass. The other side of that though is he gets Garrapolo’d and then everyone says how stupid he is.

I used to love watching Carr do crazy shit. Then he took trips to Snap City and I wish he never did any of it lol.

Definitely helps that GOAT Allen is massive though.

Probably need to watch the tape and tell us if Griffen played.

That was badass. The other side of that though is he gets Garrapolo’d and then everyone says how stupid he is.

I used to love watching Carr do crazy shit. Then he took trips to Snap City and I wish he never did any of it lol.

Definitely helps that GOAT Allen is massive though.
I think the coaching staff said they never want to see him do that shit again. lol

I think the coaching staff said they never want to see him do that shit again. lol
Lmao same reaction for this one. Its like you love to see their capabilities but cringe at the possible outcomes.
giphy.gif

Now hes broken
<2>

What did you think of Goat Allen's greatness?

First half he did well IMO, a true leader. He made some boneheaded throws but he's a rookie. That defense has stepped it up the last 6 quarters they've played and Allen just secured the win. He proved he can beat down an elite defense and he proved he can hold onto a win. Calvin Benjamins fat hands fucking dropped 2 huge passes too. Allen is probably gonna be ROTY.

Yeah Calvin Benjamin should have caught those passes from Jack Allen. Bet he wishes Carl Newton was still his QB.

Yeah Calvin Benjamin should have caught those passes from Jack Allen. Bet he wishes Carl Newton was still his QB.

Cam Newton isn't more athletic than Anthony Barr. Josh Allen is. Just because Josh Allen is white he'll never get that "explosive and athletic" phrase thrown his way.

Cam Newton isn't more athletic than Anthony Barr. Josh Allen is. Just because Josh Allen is white he'll never get that "explosive and athletic" phrase thrown his way.
Based on what? Put down the hood and tiki torch.

Based on what? Put down the hood and tiki torch.
Hes 110% racist against black QBs. Holy fuck I cant believe I just read that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back