NFL Discussion: Fitzmagic was an Illusion

Does Rapeis get his job back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes 110% racist against black QBs. Holy fuck I cant believe I just read that.

How so? I was a yuge Culpepper fan. I also like Russell Wilson. Just because I don't fall for the meme of the week QB doesn't make me a racist.

It'll be nice seeing Winston back in there next week

He still threw for 400+ yards and 3 TD's. Jameis is probably better but Fitzpatrick is still the hot hand and how much has Jameis been with the team?

He's better because he's smarter and more accurate than Cam Newton. Kappa

Also more athletic

Allen_hurdles_Barr_Bills_2018_Week_3.jpg

Cam can't do that to a freak like Barr and Cam can't flick the ball 80 yards. I'm racist or something though.

he is, and it's plain as day when you look at his complete game
Allen beat Cam out on one drill and physically only has a larger hand. Stop being a can, you are making the rest of the Bears fans around here look bad.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/cam-newton?id=2495455
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/josh-allen?id=32462018-0002-5600-29bc-8750224414bd

Breesus is off to a ridiculous start this year. 1k yards, 8-0 TD/INT and an 80% completion rate lol.. I think the only thing we need now is Franks confirmation on whether he's "for real" or not.
Whole divisions QBs are going ape shit.

He's better because he's smarter and more accurate than Cam Newton. Kappa

Also more athletic

Allen_hurdles_Barr_Bills_2018_Week_3.jpg

Cam can't do that to a freak like Barr and Cam can't flick the ball 80 yards. I'm racist or something though.

he is, and it's plain as day when you look at his complete game
Cam has done it to everyone in the league for like 8 years so pls stfu.

Allen beat Cam out on one drill and physically only has a larger hand. Stop being a can, you are making the rest of the Bears fans around here look bad.

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/cam-newton?id=2495455
https://www.nfl.com/prospects/josh-allen?id=32462018-0002-5600-29bc-8750224414bd

You think Chase Daniel should start. Don't even begin to question my knowledge on football.

Yeah, Cam Newton has Allens arm and he barely beats him in a 40 and vertical

But hey, I'm sure you've watched him play.

You think Chase Daniel should start. Don't even begin to question my knowledge on football.

Yeah, Cam Newton has Allens arm and he barely beats him in a 40 and vertical

But hey, I'm sure you've watched him play.
I have watched Cam play since he has got into the league and Allen doesn't hold a candle to him. I also watch Daniels actually use the offense efficiently and not over throw every open WR more than 10 yards down field. Trubisky is hot fucking garbage and needs to sit for another year. He is doing nothing but pissing away the talent of a top 5 defense. He is trash.

I have watched Cam play since he has got into the league and Allen doesn't hold a candle to him. I also watch Daniels actually use the offense efficiently and not over throw every open WR more than 10 yards down field. Trubisky is hot fucking garbage and needs to sit for another year. He is doing nothing but pissing away the talent of a top 5 defense. He is trash.

allen_3_.gif

You think a dude who isn't good enough to keep a back up job on literally any other team should start over a guy who needs reps and is easily more talented.

Y'all mother fuckers are stupid

allen_3_.gif

Y'all mother fuckers are stupid
Reads and looking off a LB/S doesn't make someone athletic. It makes them skilled. Cam is better athlete by a wide margin he simply lacks some of the finer skills and makes up for with raw athletic ability.

Reads and looking off a LB/S doesn't make someone athletic. It makes them skilled. Cam is better athlete by a wide margin he simply lacks some of the finer skills and makes up for with raw athletic ability.

Never said it did, just posting gifs of Josh Allen.

Chase is a can.

Drew Brees really sucked too after his first season and a half too. Wasted QB, just get rid of him.
One of you two should make a Bears thread so you can canoodle there instead of here.

Drew Brees really sucked too after his first season and a half too. Wasted QB, just get rid of him.
Rodgers sat for 3 years and developed. Mahomes sat for a year and developed without pressure. Trubisky is not showing any fucking growth. The only stat he has approved on is accuracy and that is because he WRs can actually catch this year. They need to sit his ass and let him learn because he is not even close to ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back