NFL Discussion: Fitzmagic was an Illusion

Does Rapeis get his job back?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I just read someone say that can is less athletic than josh Allen?

giphy.gif

I watched the game live, I was aware he was out. It's called a joke.

Cam Newton isn't more athletic than Anthony Barr. Josh Allen is. Just because Josh Allen is white he'll never get that "explosive and athletic" phrase thrown his way.

Within a couple of posts you spectacularly fail at intentional humor and then completely redeem yourself with this unintentional fucking gem of comedy. I salute you.

Cam just runs faster, quicker, jumps higher and further. Josh Allen is a better athlete in all of the other ways I can't name, come on guys.

Cam just runs faster, quicker, jumps higher and further. Josh Allen is a better athlete in all of the other ways I can't name, come on guys.
Josh Allen is better because he is white.

-Canboozled

I love how the topic at hand too was kelvin Benjamin being a can who drops everything and a joke about his random shot at can a few months ago. But bozo uses it as an opportunity to say that josh Allen is more athletic and white lol.

I’m just glad Goat Allen doesn’t dress like that lesbian.

-Canboozled
Why wouldn't he back Allen? Seems like his kinda dude. @RR Town

255370.jpg

The only RR that comes up when I tried to @ is this RR Town. I figured he should know about this too.

Breesus is off to a ridiculous start this year. 1k yards, 8-0 TD/INT and an 80% completion rate lol.. I think the only thing we need now is Franks confirmation on whether he's "for real" or not.

Breesus is off to a ridiculous start this year. 1k yards, 8-0 TD/INT and an 80% completion rate lol.. I think the only thing we need now is Franks confirmation on whether he's "for real" or not.

He needs a shitty rule after him to join the likes of Manning, Brady, and Rodgers.

GB signed Breeland. I'm in, the only useful CB's on this team are rookies

-Canboozled

He's better because he's smarter and more accurate than Cam Newton. Kappa

Also more athletic

Allen_hurdles_Barr_Bills_2018_Week_3.jpg

Cam can't do that to a freak like Barr and Cam can't flick the ball 80 yards. I'm racist or something though.

Josh Allen is more athletic than Cam Newton

<NotListening>

he is, and it's plain as day when you look at his complete game

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back