Who is on your ignore list?

And Mr. dummy kpt018 has joined the ranks as well.

Never ignored anybody on this site. If people write something I disagree with I weigh out if its worth a response. Opinions are worth evaluation, especially those of ideological opponents. Knowing your adversary is crucial to critiquing their positions, but its also important to know that adversaries change.

In the words of Abraham Lincoln: "I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."

you could simply read/scroll pass also....

Why give that person that type of power, to control your own actions?
Aye. Plus, the curiosity would get to me eventually. If you "ignore" enough people, you're not getting a lot of the discussion, even if it's a bad one.

has anyone mentioned that soda popinski guy who flooded every news thread with countless tweets? I had to ignore him just so my browser would load.

has anyone mentioned that soda popinski guy who flooded every news thread with countless tweets? I had to ignore him just so my browser would load.

he's banned, or left on his own.

he's banned, or left on his own.
yeah I remember him leaving during that great purge with ripskater following.

Banned from spreading fake news and joke tweets during the Vegas attack. Can't remember which mod swung the sword, but he was given multiple chances to stop. Pretty dickish hill to die on.

Banned from spreading fake news and joke tweets during the Vegas attack. Can't remember which mod swung the sword, but he was given multiple chances to stop. Pretty dickish hill to die on.
He got temp banned but decided to leave on his own a bit after it ended.

Was it @Madmick? Yeah, I do remember him making a bunch of memes to mock a mass shooting or something.

Qaddafi was the best looking dictator since Joe Stalin imo, but he dressed better than Uncle Joe.

Fidel_Castro_-_MATS_Terminal_Washington_1959_%28cropped%29.png

Left on his own. Too bad if you ask me. Good dude.

he didn't want to follow the rules, then played the martyr on the way out.

so no, not good dude. politics rendered him retarded.

Trudeau Sr was a handsome man indeed. No homo.

o_O:D

Yikes. Gave it a google, and I don't see it. His kid is the better looker.

I hadn't taken much time to consider the topic, but heads of government are a pretty ugly bunch, whether autocrats or democratically elected. You'd think with the popularity aspect of politics that it wouldn't be such a fucking wasteland. Even the tippity top of the list (John F. Kennedy) were not great looking persons.

Yikes. Gave it a google, and I don't see it. His kid is the better looker.

I hadn't taken much time to consider the topic, but heads of government are a pretty ugly bunch, whether autocrats or democratically elected. You'd think with the popularity aspect of politics that it wouldn't be such a fucking wasteland. Even the tippity top of the list (John F. Kennedy) were not great looking persons.
Lol. Was implying Castro was Trudeaus papa. I don't believe it, but get a kick out of the bs theories.

https://nyulocal.com/new-world-university-justin-trudeau-is-fidel-castros-son-bccf01403a86

Back