I have a theory why Khabib is so liked here

Talk about “values”

images

images

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

MAIN-Rita-Ora.jpg

in a way you are right , but at the same time you have this to consider and find it's place among those values you appreciate

artem-conor-reax.jpg
Shouldn't have grabbed the GOAT artem.
Glad Conor got in trouble though.
Good ol American justice

In America when you insult or threaten a young man or his family, he doffs his bowler hat and walks away in a huff. There’s never any violence in America between young men.

Excellent post Tokeey. That last image of them with their partners is a very powerful image.

native american, or one of the new type of americans.
its gets confusing.

just wondering, cause i heard both have some good weed.

I think most key is that he’s winning. MMA fans are awful about being fair weather fans

Talk about “values”

images

images

maxresdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

MAIN-Rita-Ora.jpg
Uh, yes. American Values are not giving a fuck and worrying about yourself.
No one knows if he slept with them.
Who cares if he partied with some whores, he went back home to his UNCOVERED wife
who shares in his wealth without a towel on her head.

I guess punching a ring official in the face, shoving a ref and fighter who have nothing to do with you is the values you embody, huh?

Conor was literally joking about enslaving and killing Aldo's people while riding on horseback through favelas. You want me to pull the quote?

Maybe its because Coner acts like a fuckwitt and his fans are a pack of obnoxious little cunts

Wresting is pretty American. Not being divorce-raped, taking responsibility for your own words, used to be pretty American too.

(Not that, in general, I agree with the Muslim way of treating women and a bunch of other stuff. But when the West is cucked and went overboard the other way...dunno. Maybe it's time to reconsider?)

I think most key is that he’s winning. MMA fans are awful about being fair weather fans

This. I've never seen anything like it.

Sherdoggers would turn on their own family midfight if it wasnt going their way.

Uh, yes. American Values are not giving a fuck and worrying about yourself.
No one knows if he slept with them.
Who cares if he partied with some whores, he went back home to his UNCOVERED wife
who shares in his wealth without a towel on her head.
Western Valuess are about freedom, but freedom with no respect, values or dignity is a filthy site

Exhibit A: Most sherdoggers can't understand a joke, selling a fight and/or has extremely thin skin
I believe this resonates with a lot of fans

View attachment 451149Exhibit B: I feel I'm in the minority on the site. I'm a red blood american. Favorite fighters are the diaz brothers and JBJ. True American's who come to fight, not hold people's legs or TREAT their wives like property. Where a lot of Sherdoggers have issues with women IRL so they take no issue with women being treated like that.
View attachment 451153

Conor has cheated on Dee and he gave zero respect to Jose Aldo or Eddie Alvarez after those fights

When you purchased Proper Twelve, did you get a mold of Conor's balls to gnaw on all day as you re-watch UFC 229 ?

Exhibit A: Most sherdoggers can't understand a joke, selling a fight and/or has extremely thin skin
I believe this resonates with a lot of fans

View attachment 451149Exhibit B: I feel I'm in the minority on the site. I'm a red blood american. Favorite fighters are the diaz brothers and JBJ. True American's who come to fight, not hold people's legs or TREAT their wives like property. Where a lot of Sherdoggers have issues with women IRL so they take no issue with women being treated like that.
View attachment 451153
So basically you wanna live in a world where you’re allowed to run your mouth but a safe space is provided for you so that no one can retaliate and call you on it? What a soy boy.

Agree about the Islam part tho, and not a Khabib fan, but still grateful to him for flushing a turd down the toilet that was stinking up the entire sport.

Back