Is Polyamory only for Beta Cucks?

That one white guy associated with Rampage was on Showtime reality series where he enjoyed two live in GFs. I wouldn't describe that as beta.

No, I'm in a traditional marriage. I'm not interested in all of the progressive sexualities out there now.

I just wondered if you might think a guy in a poly relationship with multiple women is an alpha bro, not a beta cuck.

There's nothing progressive about these other types of sexuality. They've existed for as long as humans have existed. They only seem to be progressive because in the Western culture Christians took over and made everything as prude as can be over the past centuries. So people weren't brought up exposed to the reality that human sexuality is complicated and diverse.

That said, I'm pretty vanilla when it comes to sex. I'm all about doing whatever between me and my significant other, but I'm not bringing in another person. So other girl or man is getting in the bed with me and my lady. Fuck no.

There's nothing progressive about these other types of sexuality. They've existed for as long as humans have existed. They only seem to be progressive because in the Western culture Christians took over and made everything as prude as can be over the past centuries. So people weren't brought up exposed to the reality that human sexuality is complicated and diverse.

That said, I'm pretty vanilla when it comes to sex. I'm all about doing whatever between me and my significant other, but I'm not bringing in another person. So other girl or man is getting in the bed with me and my lady. Fuck no.
You sound progressive AF

Polyamory works for me at this point in my life.

Playing in an internationally touring band, racing door to door in club level historic motorsport, my long term career / professional future and my lifting goals. All things that are significantly more important to me than sacrificing that which is "me" to then be able to play pussy whipped ideologically dominated commercial house bitch because outdated societal pressures try to dictate that which may satisfy a man. Get that shit outta here - find your own motivation, satisfaction, drive. Live for you.

If you want to be a domesticated breadwinner, defender of a tribe, go for it. But if you have dreams, ideals, fantasies of your own - pursue them. Find your happiness through whatever means pleases you, not through what some other fuck dictates what you should think.

Because the term "beta" was used in the thread title, I'd argue that being beaten into submission by society, resigning yourself to live an oppressed, unrealistic and ideologically dictated lifestyle is infinitely more "beta" than one who lives for his own motivations, desires and pleasures.

So being in a traditional relationship would be detrimental to your lifting goals?...

<36>

I think the biggest issue is time. I think it could very easily work if everyone enjoyed each others company or weren't needy with time.

Only true alpha males are secure enough to allow another guy to fuck their girl. If you can't, you're an insecure beta male.

J/k yes... Yes, it is.

Exactly. Once in awhile you have to let your girl get banged by another male as a reminder to her of how much better you are at pleasuring her than the pathetic wimp you allowed to fail her in the bedroom.

tenor.gif

I would only share my girl with someone from sherdog.

Polyamory is for women who want the security of having a BF or husband to do for them, while indulging their inner THOT. Polyamory is accepted by weak scared men to who are afraid of being alone.

I have known several polyamorous couples "in love" and these kinds of relationships only exist to work for the woman's desires. No man who has emotions for a woman can ever really happy with a polyamorous relationship.

Almost all men who agree to this kind of relationship are terribly sad in their bum souls.

You CAN have a successful open relationship with a woman, only if you don't care about her, and simply enjoy fucking her.
you are 100% correct, poly is just another word for a slut
i met a chick at the start of the year and fell for her pretty hard and i think it was mutual, after a few months she broke it off, she messaged me saying she thinks shes poly would i still be with her, i stayed and she didnt go through with hooking up with all her exes, about 6 times she dumped me over a few months and everytime she initiated getting back together, i feel like such a fool for playing along to her games but sometimes when youre in love its hard, havent seen or heard from her in over a month then 2 days ago she contacts me wanting a selfie and shit lol
sorry thats my rant

What in the fuck is with all these damn classifications? You know shits getting out of hand when you have to google search definitions of shit in thread titles. Fucksakes lol

Having more than one actual relationship? Seems like a lot of work.

Plenty of people out there as fuck buddies or whatever though.

I guess the Mormons got it down though.

you are 100% correct, poly is just another word for a slut
i met a chick at the start of the year and fell for her pretty hard and i think it was mutual, after a few months she broke it off, she messaged me saying she thinks shes poly would i still be with her, i stayed and she didnt go through with hooking up with all her exes, about 6 times she dumped me over a few months and everytime she initiated getting back together, i feel like such a fool for playing along to her games but sometimes when youre in love its hard, havent seen or heard from her in over a month then 2 days ago she contacts me wanting a selfie and shit lol
sorry thats my rant
Did you send her a selfie, you pathetic, beta cuck?

It's not for me, but people have different have perspectives on sex and intimacy.

I don't think it necessarily makes you weak just because you don't see sex as something people should have exclusive rights to from another person.

Yes,is super beta cuck,and its incredible sad.

But in the same time, its like that weak, frail gnu, they have to existed in order to fed the lions. So in a way, those people have to exist to bring a balance to society.

Yes, polyamory is for cucks. Why would you let someone smash your girl? Maybe some people get joy seeing other men accomplish what they can't - getting the girl off..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back