Former white supremacist leader says Donald is using white supremacist recruiting tactics

...on the extremely Liberal Trevor Noah show...that is making a connection to Trump.

Give it a rest.

Since you're only criticizing the show, is it safe to say you have no problem with the actual content of the Black's statements? He is not Trevor Noah.

That's like saying anyone being critical of the Nazis is mad at their success. Or that anyone being critical of the Han Chinese actions against the Tibetans and Uighurs is mad at the Han success . Or that anyone critical of Islam's conquests and domination is mad at their success.
You are just mad that America is not White Supremacist like it used to be, that minorities don't act submissive, and that non-White demographics are rising.
Christ I really need to proofread my shit when using my note without the pen. Fat fingering like crazy.

Anyways, no, you're wrong, you comparing my country to how the Nazis were or the Hans treatment of the Tibetans is a joke and a slap in the face to the country you are lucky to live in.

Your obsession with white people and maddening jealousy therein is completely consuming you. You throw around the white nationalist and white supremacist label like candy, almost every post of yours and I guarantee nobody here is taking you seriously. I mean how can anyone other than the few other hateful/jealous non-whites here?

You're not going to change anyones mind with this low level, kiddy labeling and honestly you come off loony as fuck... equally as loony as true white supremacist assholes that you are so passionate about.

I would suggest a break from www.thecoli.com and sherdog for a month. Detox, turn off fox news and cnn, smoke a bowl, go work out... Take @tonni aka tranni with you to the gym once he recovers from whatever pussy ailment he's recovering from.

Racist? I don't think you know what that word means.
If you think "your people" are whites, and you're irrationally worried about "your people" being replaced by other people (i.e. non-whites) as part of some anti-white agenda, then yeah, that's what it means.

If you think "your people" are whites, and you're irrationally worried about "your people" being replaced by other people (i.e. non-whites) as part of some anti-white agenda, then yeah, that's what it means.
<Prem973>

Progressives really are this fucked up.

Want to destroy a country without firing a single round? Promote progressive liberalism in that country and wait.

So because sometimes many things can be similar, there is no valid argument to explain how something may be more similar to one thing over another?

You're arguing that this man, who you only know through my summation of his position, is a political agent. That's pure deflection. Even if one agrees that he is only on TV because his view happens to advance a political position, which I do, that has no bearing on the truth of his statement or his qualification to make it.

You are free to discuss anything you want, i have not argued otherwise, but said this is perfectly fine.

Pointing out that Trump uses tactics that are used by Nazis without acknowledging that these tactics are not exclusive to any group is a transparent smear tactic. Maybe Nazis use this smear tactic, too :eek:. All I'm suggesting is that acknowledging this shows good faith.

The guy isn't a white supremacist. Did you watch the video?

TS How is Derek Black a leader? What organisation did he run? His dad is a computer programmer, not exactly Braveheart bro...

I bet any salesman could be accused of Ponzi scheme tactics!!!

Want to destroy a country without firing a single round? Promote progressive liberalism in that country and wait.

hiroshima-years-after-the-nuke-detroit-after-years-of-liberal-32504594.png

<Prem973>

another Canadian armchair enthusiast.

Liberal or Conservative, makes no matter. we're Americans & united or not, we have a better understanding than your dumbass so shut the fuck up & quit telling us Americans you know better than us. we live in the here and now in our beloved country. we know the climate better than you ever will.

until you see us Americans defecating ourselves uselessly in threads regarding Canadian politics, shut your useless hole & push your insecurities elsewhere you Goddamn salty motherfucker.

Progressive liberalism is guaranteed to weaken the military of a country. Guaranteed to disarm the people of the targeted country and guaranteed to create social chaos.

Promote this and dominate the world!

"Ready to defend sir!"

<Prem973>

another Canadian armchair enthusiast.

Liberal or Conservative, makes no matter. we're Americans & united or not, we have a better understanding than your dumbass so shut the fuck up & quit telling us Americans you know better than us. we live in the here and now in our beloved country. we know the climate better than you ever will.

until you see us Americans defecating ourselves uselessly in threads regarding Canadian politics, shut your useless hole & push your insecurities elsewhere you Goddamn salty motherfucker.

Edit: Just so you know I have aunts, uncles and cousins in the US. One even owns a gun shop. I don't want to see America consumed by progressive liberalism.

Last edited:
Cool, so what are your thoughts on the video that this thread is about?

My thoughts are that I'm never watching the video so kindly stop asking me about it.

Thank you, sir.

A few years ago the Chicago Sun Times had a image on the front page of a black kid face to face with a police officer talking smack, turns out he was being paid 14$ hour to protest by a Sorros foundation. Ive noticed a lot of flyers lately advertising "political action services, voter registration", If Democrats were worried about voter collusion, wonder why they take money from Sorros.

Progressive liberalism is guaranteed to weaken the military of a country. Guaranteed to disarm the people of the targeted country and guaranteed to create social chaos.

Promote this and dominate the world!

"Ready to defend sir!"

Hey looks like Hunter Simpson had a family picnic or they volunteered for a Democratic SuperPac.

The faces of progress....

<36>

Look at the Pardoned lady, shes probably a Somali immigrant that Hunter allowed to flood and destroy his community, pay for them for life, accommodate them where ever needed, praise die-versity, and vote them into overlord political positions like a true political cuck.
I love calling out liberals who feel good about multiculturalism and progress in their community, only to flee their neighborhood without claiming any responsibility after it it destroyed; only to start over in a new area to ruin.

Back