Former white supremacist leader says Donald is using white supremacist recruiting tactics

What's cute?

Your thread title is in itself conveying a lying Don Lemon meme that a) Donald Trump is running on a White Supremacist platform, and b) has a White Supremacist voting base. Both assertions are false and attempting to back them up with any piece of video isn't going to get a "hey, I'm a racist - kill me" from yours truly.
That's not what it says and that isn't what the video says either. I think you misrepresent it on purpose because you don't like the truth.
Excuse you? Your people getting replaced and becoming a minority should be celebrated?
Your people? There is nothing to celebrate or not celebrate because that doesn't reflect reality.
And yes, I think you're racist if you think "your people" means the white population of your country, as opposed to, say, your family and local community, people who may not all be the same skin colour or ethnicity as you nor should that be relevant to anyone in that group, so in what way are they being replaced?
WASP supremacists then. But even while the Colonial English stock did not treat other Euros on equal terms at the start, they were still regarded as part of the large White collective. People will say Italians and Jews weren't considered White, but that might have been more of a social thing, than a government legal restriction, because both ethnics were allowed to emigrate to the US at a time when the government effectively only allowed White emigration.
You don't recall turning away boatloads of Jewish refugees during WW2 (as did Canada)?

What's cute?

Your thread title is in itself conveying a lying Don Lemon meme that a) Donald Trump is running on a White Supremacist platform, and b) has a White Supremacist voting base. Both assertions are false and attempting to back them up with any piece of video isn't going to get a "hey, I'm a racist - kill me" from yours truly.

I love how you blame everyone, namely Americans, for being brainwashed by the media - completely disregarding the very fact we live here in the US, when your dumbass is a Canadian who literally watches from afar as an armchair enthusiast prematurely casting judgement from your computer screen.

you should be banned from threads regarding US politics because you're so detached from reality alone in itself.

We probably agree on a lot, but I don't know because you, and a few others, haven't actually given your opinions on the video, yet you stay in the thread...

Hello.

That's probably because I like your avy. :)

You are also a White Nationalist, cause you were agreeing with Soul Crusher's White Nationalist sentiment. Both of your are mad that America has changed demographically, that it is not as White now as it was prior to the 1965 immigration act. You expect and demand that America always be overwhelmingly White, and any attempt to change this is reviled by you. Nothing wrong with America becoming more Native American. Infact it is totally the right thing.

It's the right thing, why?

What are specific examples where having fewer whites around will lead to improvements in the economy, functions of government, civility, and overall well-being of the country?

These examples would be speaking for the others of course. Speaking for yourself can be summed up in one word. REVENGE.

Okay, but this thread isn't about BLM. What are your thoughts on the subject of this thread?

Admittedly, I only read the cliffs but I'm assuming he has a point, the same point I made half-jokingly. Which is to say that you can lay these charges on many political groups.

So while it's perfectly fine if you want to specifically cover Trump in this thread, it should be noted that you can indeed make the same thread while using other political groups interchangeably.

I believe the msm only promotes this because it links Trump to white supremacists however weak the connection because it makes him look bad. You may not share these sinister motives, but I think these things should be acknowledged for fairness, imo.

The Democrats appear determined to ride this Nazi-in-the-closet crap to political ruin in November.

The Democrats appear determined to rise this Nazi-in-the-closet crap to political ruin in November.

Good. There are (and correct me if I'm wrong, Madmick) 23 seats up for grabs. (Republicans would have to win 11 of those 23 seats to ensure they keep the house)

All these ANTIFA morons are doing is basically enhancing the Image that LIBERALS(Democrats) are the ones behind everything even though they are total anarchists. lol

That's not what it says and that isn't what the video says either. I think you misrepresent it on purpose because you don't like the truth.

Your people? There is nothing to celebrate or not celebrate because that doesn't reflect reality.
And yes, I think you're racist if you think "your people" means the white population of your country, as opposed to, say, your family and local community, people who may not all be the same skin colour or ethnicity as you nor should that be relevant to anyone in that group, so in what way are they being replaced?

You don't recall turning away boatloads of Jewish refugees during WW2 (as did Canada)?
The WW2 issue was the exception. Standard US immigration policy , prior to the 1965 immigration act , only effectively allowed Whites to come here. Jews were not excluded. There was a time when Chinese were allowed in, to work on railroads, but that was brought to a halt with the Chinese exclusion act.

It's the right thing, why?

What are specific examples where having fewer whites around will lead to improvements in the economy, functions of government, civility, and overall well-being of the country?

These examples would be speaking for the others of course. Speaking for yourself can be summed up in one word. REVENGE.
It's the right thing cause they are Native and have been grossly wronged. It's no different to Germany trying to make amends for Nazi atrocities. More Native Americans doesn't necessarily mean fewer Whites.
The economy and gov. functioning better takes a backseat to justice, which is more important than those material interests . Revenge would be attacking Whites for being White, which is not the case here. This is about trying to right historical and contemporary wrongs , by giving back to Native peoples.

You are do mad that white people are so successful. Take a step back and actually read your posts.

Imagine being this jealous of another race? Wtf

That's like saying anyone being critical of the Nazis is mad at their success. Or that anyone being critical of the Han Chinese actions against the Tibetans and Uighurs is mad at the Han success . Or that anyone critical of Islam's conquests and domination is mad at their success.
You are just mad that America is not White Supremacist like it used to be, that minorities don't act submissive, and that non-White demographics are rising.

Do you realize how racist this strain of thought is?

How far back are we going to go with this line of reasoning? In fact, we could go to about 70 years and say that the skin tone of the majority then was where the national percentage should have ended. Or 40 years. Maybe in 30 years white skin should be illegal?

Gosh people.

So you arent even english, that means you are part of the people who replaced the English founders.

tenor.gif
@ America was founded on white supremacy.

Explain how it wasn't???

Racist? I don't think you know what that word means.

Explain how it wasn't???

Let's be realistic, weather it was or wasn't is not as important as what you think the implications are, and what you are proposing be done, if anything.

I've never seen anything healthy come from this premise.

Bet you have no problem with Colonialism and mass emigration of Europeans displacing Native Americans.

Most of the illegals coming into America are from MesoAmerica, and most of them have native ancestry. So if America is changing, it is only going to look closer to how it was before colonialism.
Do you realize how racist this strain of thought is?

How far back are we going to go with this line of reasoning? In fact, we could go to about 70 years and say that the skin tone of the majority then was where the national percentage should have ended. Or 40 years. Maybe in 30 years white skin should be illegal?

Gosh people.
He didn't say anything racist.

So Democrats are believing white supremacists now because it fits the narrative?!?

lol...wow...TDS is reaching epic levels.

Yes your people are your ethnic group because large ethnic groups are the ones that form countries and cultures. Why do you think non European immigrants group up with each other and form enclaves when they mass migrate?
Why do you think these immigrants will oppose refugees being placed in their city? Because these refugees aren't their people. This is the reason why you see white flight.

People with a totally different culture from a totally different country are not my people.

Mass immigration and multiculturalism replaces one ethnic group/culture with other ethnic groups/cultures from around the world. This ultimately ends up carving up the country and transforming it into a bunch of mini countries.

Admittedly, I only read the cliffs but I'm assuming he has a point, the same point I made half-jokingly. Which is to say that you can lay these charges on many political groups.

So while it's perfectly fine if you want to specifically cover Trump in this thread, it should be noted that you can indeed make the same thread while using other political groups interchangeably.

I believe the msm only promotes this because it links Trump to white supremacists however weak the connection because it makes him look bad. You may not share these sinister motives, but I think these things should be acknowledged for fairness, imo.

So because sometimes many things can be similar, there is no valid argument to explain how something may be more similar to one thing over another?

You're arguing that this man, who you only know through my summation of his position, is a political agent. That's pure deflection. Even if one agrees that he is only on TV because his view happens to advance a political position, which I do, that has no bearing on the truth of his statement or his qualification to make it.

Back