Former white supremacist leader says Donald is using white supremacist recruiting tactics

It would be considered a medical miracle.

Don’t you think all Belgians are guilty for king Leopolds actions in Africa???? Don’t you think Belgians owe reputations and should feel guilty???

Don’t you think all Belgians are guilty for king Leopolds actions in Africa???? Don’t you think Belgians owe reputations and should feel guilty???
I think the Belgian monarchy should pay reparations, not individual Belgians. There is also inadequate information in public schools surrounding the genocide of 10 million + congolese people and the undeniable aftermath of one of the most brutal colonizations ever.

How is it relevant to what I was saying? Or is it that swamp fever again?

I don't think so, inadequate deflection.

No deflection is needed, as you simply failed to grasp what was being said clearly. Again, do you have anything to say about the video this thread is based upon?

It is American White people who categorized all Native tribes as Native American or as belonging to the Amerindian race. It seems what we have here is that when it suits White interests to collectively group all Native tribes as Native American it is perfectly right, but when it does not suit White interests to collectively group all native tribes as Native American then that is perfectly right.

It's like how White supremacists love to claim that Africans enslaved Africans, implying all Africans belong to 1 group so they should blame themselves for slavery. But using the same logic if one was to then claim that Egypt was built by Africans, implying the Bantu and other Negroid Africans can take credit for it, White supremacists will quickly point to Africa's racial diversity and sate that just because Egypt is in Africa doesn't mean it was built by Black Africans.
You are do mad that white people are so successful. Take a step back and actually read your posts.

Imagine being this jealous of another race? Wtf

It's a 14 minute video and you both responded within 3 minutes of my post...

How do you have an opinion on something you haven't even looked at?
The cliffs were suffice. I’m sure BLM uses white supremacy recruiting tactics as well.

It's racist to try and keep the native demographics down , all in a bid to maintain White power. You are bitching about the presence of native people while living in their ancestral homeland. I bet you would not be supporting Arabs or Pakistanis living in Europe bitching about White people living there/
Yeah free government money, tax free cash cows and areas where they can literally do whatever they want is really keeping the Indians down. You sound like a typical leftist.

Yeah free government money, tax free cash cows and areas where they can literally do whatever they want is really keeping the Indians down. You sound like a typical leftist.

After centuries of pillaging murdering and keeping the American Indian population down and under control it’s the least this government could do as reparations...

Do you know how rare it is to find a full blooded American Indian?? I still haven’t met one and I travel tons... I do see plenty of white people though so their extinction won’t be for at least several centuries...

Yep, just a matter of time before them internment camps get up and running. Then all the joos, and them blackies, and gay folk get what comin' to 'em!

Fucks sake, Libs. You realize nobody but raging lefties think about this nonsense, right? The Holocaust V2 isn't going to happen no matter how much you wish it so.

I respect your position here, that's not bullshit. Up until relatively recently, I would have wrote the same thing, maybe even verbatim. BUT, you are being autistic about this. If you're white, every other demographic is playing the identity game except you. You're not going to win this game from a negative advocacy position by pretending like you're color blind or denouncing identity politics. You're trying to empty the ocean with a bucket by doing that.
It was just a factual statement G nothing more. Fortunately I live such a "boring" middle class semi rural life that the significant bulk of the intellectual, social and racial politicing simple rarely intrudes on my life. I'm also old enough that the odds are good that I wouldnt be around to see the culmination and end game of a society completely reengineered by them. I also have no children to leave behind to deal with them.

"Trump is racist? Where were all these white supremacists when Obama was in office?
They stay quiet for the black guy, but as soon as Hillary comes along they come walking out from the forest, or something? ''We can't let this white woman win!' "
~Billy Burr

Can we stop with this nonsense? My goodness.

On a scale from 1-100 Donald has been a 100 times more fair to every race in America than Obama was. Fact.

Except jews, african american, asians, latinos, peurto ricians, middle easterners, any caucasian not rich, russian, or racist Yes, aside from those he has been treating whatever is left a 100 times better than Obama.

The cliffs were suffice. I’m sure BLM uses white supremacy recruiting tactics as well.

Okay, but this thread isn't about BLM. What are your thoughts on the subject of this thread?

"Trump is racist? Where were all these white supremacists when Obama was in office?
They stay quiet for the black guy, but as soon as Hillary comes along they come walking out from the forest, or something? ''We can't let this white woman win!' "
~Billy Burr

The guy says very clearly that he doesn't belive Donald is a racist.

Yep, just a matter of time before them internment camps get up and running. Then all the joos, and them blackies, and gay folk get what comin' to 'em!

Fucks sake, Libs. You realize nobody but raging lefties think about this nonsense, right? The Holocaust V2 isn't going to happen no matter how much you wish it so.

Wrong thread? This isn't about liberals. It's an interview with a former white supremacist leader.

It's a 14 minute video and you both responded within 3 minutes of my post...

How do you have an opinion on something you haven't even looked at?

Have opinions prior to investigation is normal for dummies , No?

Except jews, african american, asians, latinos, peurto ricians, middle easterners, any caucasian not rich, russian, or racist Yes, aside from those he has been treating whatever is left a 100 times better than Obama.

don't bother, that dumbass @splendica isn't even American. he's just hating on Obama because he's black.

Don’t get a boner.

I’ve seen plenty of posts bout ‘former feminists’ and ‘former leftists’ and ‘former muslim’ and all that and it’s always taken seriously. Guess there are some double standards at play here.

It's sad that so many conservatives are getting defensive over a former white supremacist. One can understand the threat that former leftists pose to leftists or former muslims pose to muslims. But there's no reason a former white supremacist should pose a threat to conservatives unless those conservatives happen to identify as white supremacists.

The guy says very clearly that he doesn't belive Donald is a racist.
And the quote is still relevant.

To be sure, I think Trump has been guilty of failing to speak out forcefully against the idea that one race is elevated above others.
You don't draw equivalencies between white pride marchers and those opposed to them.

You say their views are abhorrent but as Americans they have a right to express them so if they obtain a permit for a demonstration.

It was early, and he stumbled, so I can let that slide... but it was a shakey moment that he handled poorly.

The most that can really be said is that his base has a lot of angry white dudes who seem to feel they're incredibly oppressed.

Wrong thread? This isn't about liberals. It's an interview with a former white supremacist leader.

...on the extremely Liberal Trevor Noah show...that is making a connection to Trump.

Give it a rest.

Back