Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

What is your definition of “getting smacked down” just posting pics of yourself? Lmao

2ex6eet.jpg

You jelly as fook. You should stick around and bask in my glory. Learn a thing or two from a G.

Put you wigger ass Halloween costume away.

Put you wigger ass Halloween costume away.

Last year, I accidentally went as black face Bob Ross. I was trying to do zombie Bob Ross and got overzealous with the grey and black facepaint... I tried going for a dirty zombie look and ended up looking like i was trying out for a black role in the 1950s.. Total fucking accident. I didn't realize it until I went downtown and bumped into some friends that told me... It wasn't clicking in my brain as to why everyone was staring.

It didn't help that I used a black afro.

Last year, I accidentally went as black face Bob Ross. I was trying to do zombie Bob Ross and got overzealous with the grey and black facepaint... I tried going for a dirty zombie look and ended up looking like i was trying out for a black role in the 1950s.. Total fucking accident. I didn't realize it until I went downtown and bumped into some friends that told me... It wasn't clicking in my brain as to why everyone was staring.

It didn't help that I used a black afro.
I’m not sure where you live but if you are in the DC area I would have went to Anacostia. They would have loved that shit.

Better to have love and lost then never loved at all.
You mean like winning three Super Bowls in the 80's and 90's? The Redskins and Panthers have won exactly the same number of Super Bowls since 1993.

You mean like winning three Super Bowls in the 80's and 90's? The Redskins and Panthers have won exactly the same number of Super Bowls since 1993.

If you’ve personally experienced those then great. I wasn’t saying the redskins don’t have history I was saying that they currently suck. Then shttr decided to bring up a super bowl losses as if that’s some kind of burn(your team was only the secon best team in the league those years!!! Here’s a pic of myself to cap off that sick burn!) My whole point is I’ve seen and remember my team at least being good enough to make it to the super bowl as opposed to someone who hasn’t. Historically you have titles though, great, good for you. Ask browns and raider fans how much better they feel than me cuz they have rings from the Stone Age.

If you’ve personally experienced those then great. I wasn’t saying the redskins don’t have history I was saying that they currently suck. Then shttr decided to bring up a super bowl losses as if that’s some kind of burn(your team was only the secon best team in the league those years!!! Here’s a pic of myself to cap off that sick burn!) My whole point is I’ve seen and remember my team at least being good enough to make it to the super bowl as opposed to someone who hasn’t. Historically you have titles though, great, good for you. Ask browns and raider fans how much better they feel than me cuz they have rings from the Stone Age.

{<jordan}

Tldr

Cleveland never won a Super Bowl. They won mostly AAFC championships and maybe a couple pre-Super Bowl NFL championships.

I have a memory of the last two Redskins Super Bowl victories and several great years of being one of the best teams in the league.

The Canthers are worse than the redskins. Awesome

Goddamnit, good game.. Canthers making me drink earlier than I had planned on today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back