Redskins Talk V1: WEAK KNEES EDITION

Goddamnit, good game.. Canthers making me drink earlier than I had planned on today.
Your team sucks shit, and I hope you weren't one of the idiots who paid for a ticket at Redskins stadium to watch their team suck horribly.

Shew. Shit had me on the edge of my seat.
Blowing that game at the end would have totally been a Redskins thing to do. I guess the good (or at least half-way decent) Redskins showed up today.

Your team sucks shit, and I hope you weren't one of the idiots who paid for a ticket at Redskins stadium to watch their team suck horribly.

Na I live in California. I’ll go waste my money next time they’re in LA though.

Blowing that game at the end would have totally been a Redskins thing to do. I guess the good (or at least half-way decent) Redskins showed up today.

Yeah it really is. When we got the FG I just said to myself "Here we go again."

This sunday's game is going to be good. Idk if I can stand another loss to Dallas. They've won 4 in a row. Shit is getting pathetic. @fonzob1

This sunday's game is going to be good. Idk if I can stand another loss to Dallas. They've won 4 in a row. Shit is getting pathetic. @fonzob1

Don't worry about it. Dallas is taking on water and, unexpectedly, the Skins are leading the division. Congrats! Of course, it's just a matter of time before Gruden fucks that up, but still.

The Cowboys have only won 3 games I believe. The stakes are higher in a division game. The Skins had better get it done.

The Cowboys have only won 3 games I believe. The stakes are higher in a division game. The Skins had better get it done.

We can finally keep a teams run game in check but I'm worried about the PA. Dak has wrecked us whenever he gets outside the pocket. Hopefully Norman keeps it up and Dunbar is in the zone. We're gonna need them.

We can finally keep a teams run game in check but I'm worried about the PA. Dak has wrecked us whenever he gets outside the pocket. Hopefully Norman keeps it up and Dunbar is in the zone. We're gonna need them.

Don't count on Norman too much. That queef is going downhill. Plus side, Dallas WRs don't scare anybody this year. If you can stop the run (including Dak) you should be straight.

Don't count on Norman too much. That queef is going downhill. Plus side, Dallas WRs don't scare anybody this year. If you can stop the run (including Dak) you should be straight.

It's ashame because people don't see the practices. He always stays over. I've seen it numerous times. I guess it comes with age.

Sorry. That came out a bit vague. I go to training camp every summer and watch em practice.

Gotcha.

I guess Norman has to do something to keep from getting cut the second it's economically feasible.

Gotcha.

I guess Norman has to do something to keep from getting cut the second it's economically feasible.

It kinda sucks because I like Norman as a person. He's actually a very chill dude. I've shot the shit with him for like 5 mins before and I got a selfie with him. He's very down to earth.

There was this pregnant chick one time that specifically was waiting for him on the sidelines. When she yelled for him she let him know and he started laughing and ran over to talk to her and sign her gear. (She had to been 7 months along.)

It kinda sucks because I like Norman as a person. He's actually a very chill dude. I've shot the shit with him for like 5 mins before and I got a selfie with him. He's very down to earth.

There was this pregnant chick one time that specifically was waiting for him on the sidelines. When she yelled for him she let him know and he started laughing and ran over to talk to her and sign her gear. (She had to been 7 months along.)

Odd. I always thought he came off like a douche. Maybe its an act, or maybe we just like different kinds of people.

Odd. I always thought he came off like a douche. Maybe its an act, or maybe we just like different kinds of people.

Off the field, he's cool as fuck. Imo it's two different people.

@HTTR21 would you like OBJ if he were on the Skins, or would you think he's a tool? This is the easiest way to figure it out.

@HTTR21 would you like OBJ if he were on the Skins, or would you think he's a tool? This is the easiest way to figure it out.

Ehhh, I wouldn't want him but not because of the fact that I like Norman. It's because I think he'd be bad for the locker room. We also have captain check down at QB. It would be a waste of money too.

However, if he'd was a skin I support him unlike Dez. Mainly because my hate for Dallas is strong.

But OBJ is a douche, right? That was really my question, nothing to do with a Norman rivalry.

But OBJ is a douche, right? That was really my question, nothing to do with a Norman rivalry.

tenor.gif

Crybaby is a better word and or immature.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back