Elizabeth Warren Releases DNA Test Showing "Strong Evidence" of Native American Ancestry

1/1024... just get a grip. Fauxcahontas is an incredibly apt nickname.
It's probably less than the average Native ancestry most white Americans have. Anyone have the numbers on that? I think Warren just proved she is whiter than most white people. This puts the alt right in a tough spot.

Yes, this definitely means she's running. And off to a great start.
I know you're being sarcastic, but it is a great start, imo. Force Trump once again to go back on his word and look like an idiot for attacking something so trivial. If they ever get to debate she'll embarrass him.

Now that that little issue is cleared up...

All aboard the Warren 2020 Progressive War Dance Train!

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/15/politics/elizabeth-warren-dna-test-native-american/index.html?utm_medium=social&utm_term=link&utm_source=fbCNN&utm_content=2018-10-15T11:33:37

Coming for that orange, combed-over scalp!

UPDATE: Warren Campaign Ad Out

hahahaha, sad, libs try to so hard to be a minority, shes never worked in the private sector. Trump is a genius salesman

The US has had a Native American vice pres before so...
Pepe frog has Barbie ancestry
aesthetic-ariana-ariana-grande-funny-Favim.com-3105947.jpg

hahahaha, sad, libs try to so hard to be a minority, shes never worked in the private sector. Trump is a genius salesman

The US has had a Native American vice pres before so...
Pepe frog has Barbie ancestry
aesthetic-ariana-ariana-grande-funny-Favim.com-3105947.jpg

Take your meds

So trump insults and somehow in your mind the person he insults is to blame? Got it lol
Warren is not a native. She is whiter than just about anyone you’ve ever met. Even the Nazis would have taken her.

I know you're being sarcastic, but it is a great start, imo. Force Trump once again to go back on his word and look like an idiot for attacking something so trivial. If they ever get to debate she'll embarrass him.

Uh, I could see it playing out either way, and certainly Warren thinks this will lay the issue to rest. Or maybe its a controlled burn to clear out the silly underbrush prior to the primaries.

I'm not so sure this will help her, given the flimsiness of the results.

Warren is not a native. She is whiter than just about anyone you’ve ever met. Even the Nazis would have taken her.

Correct, she is not a native and she is pretty white. What do you think about Kelly Anne Conway calling her DNA test junk science?

She didn't bring it up. It was used as a smear on her in 2012, and then Trump started using it to smear her in anticipation of a potential run. He called for her to test.

It's really crazy when you think about it. A long time ago, she mentioned having a distant NA ancestor. So partisans try to portray her as having claimed to be full NA and demanding a test. She takes the test, and the reaction from you guys is either, "she just has a distant NA ancestor" or "why did she take the test?" If it weren't already clear that you guys were acting in bad faith, it certainly is now.

she obviously mentioned something to Harvard. They didn't proactively make up that she was native American. ..This whole situation was caused by statements she made.

"Of 71 current Law School professors and assistant professors, 11 are women, five are black, one is Native American and one is Hispanic,” The Harvard Crimson quotes then-Law School spokesman Mike Chmura as saying in a 1996

Although the conventional wisdom among students and faculty is that the Law School faculty includes no minority women, Chmura said professor of law Elizabeth Warren is Native American,” the Crimson wrote.

The Crimson noted Warren’s heritage again in 1998 when Lani Guinier became the first black woman tenured at the law school, mentioning that Warren was “the first woman with a minority background to be tenured.”

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/us...ps_on_roots_of_elizabeth_warren_s_family_tree

Correct, she is not a native and she is pretty white. What do you think about Kelly Anne Conway calling her DNA test junk science?
I think if I was a pathetic loser with no life at all and I had to dig through random people’s opinions to find something that has no effect on me at all in any way but that I didn’t like so I could dawn a cape and become super offended man because there’s nothing at all of value in my life for me to get behind I’d be pretty offended by it. I’d probably tweet it out from Starbucks.

I think if I was a pathetic loser with no life at all and I had to dig through random people’s opinions to find something that has no effect on me at all in any way but that I didn’t like so I could dawn a cape and become super offended man because there’s nothing at all of value in my life for me to get behind I’d be pretty offended by it. I’d probably tweet it out from Starbucks.

So you don’t know or don’t understand? Got it

Lol thanks for that

Given that you've personally made ugly attacks on her character that were based in part on a premise that was just proved false (in addition to other false premises), I'd think it would be more appropriate to apologize than to engage in that kind of hackery. But I guess some of us just hold ourselves to higher moral standards than others.

BTW, I guess Trump owes her a million dollars now? Surely he'd never refuse to make a payment that he'd previously promised.
But Inga is polite about it and a very nice religious person. That means it's ok to smear people and double down on the hackery. Just remember your please and thank you!

Given that you've personally made ugly attacks on her character that were based in part on a premise that was just proved false (in addition to other false premises), I'd think it would be more appropriate to apologize than to engage in that kind of hackery. But I guess some of us just hold ourselves to higher moral standards than others.

BTW, I guess Trump owes her a million dollars now? Surely he'd never refuse to make a payment that he'd previously promised.
That’s not what he said. You can read the exact quote.

Did she turn you down on tinder? Why do you care what she thinks

Haha did I say i care? She is an absolute moron so of course I don’t care. She speaks for the president so I was curious about your opinion.

Not everything has to be an attack man.

Back