Conor has officially lost his aura. He's finished

Conor beats every single lightweight not named Khabib Nurmagomedov.

Conor beats every single featherweight in any league.
He should fight frankie or aldo at 155. He will never go back down.

Dana White: “Conor will fight ANYONE, ANYTIME!”

P.S. Unless he is holding a belt.

One of the better analysis of khabib/conor before the fight. You can apply it to all of Khabib and Conors future opponents from here on out.

I personally dont see him having a chance in hell vs Tony but still want to see it because the fight and trash talk would be amazing.

I would be rooting for Ferguson in that fight. But no chance? Tony gets tagged a lot in every fight and was in trouble against Pettis, and I can't recall Pettis hurting anyone with his hands before that. I would favor Conor in that matchup, it's not like he has no power whatsoever just because it was greatly exaggerated (death touch).

He's a great FW and a very good but not quite top tier LW. Also his resume gets wildly overrated.

The two best non-Aldo names on his resume were Holloway and Mendes and Holloway was a baby in the UFC at the time and Mendes obviously fought on short notice. Poirier was also not close to the fighter he is today. He got gifted a title shot over way more deserving guys and got the belt by beating Eddie who simply wasn't the best in the division or even top 3 despite having the belt at the time.

Aldo is the only legitimately great, in his prime, no bullshit opponent he beat. And even that was more Aldo just being an emotional moron and running right into Conor's best weapon rather than some longer display of elite skill by Conor.

His aura of one-punch KO power is done for sure. Can’t believe how many people thought he was going to smoke Khabib. That said I think he still beats a lot of top 10 guys.

Idiot...he was and is that good. Just look at his resume.

He may be on his way out from the top, but you cannot discredit what he has done.
He didn't discredit what he has done. Just that at 155 he won't be able to accomplish much of anything else.

Needs to go back to 145

Or just cherry pick stylistic match ups that favor him.

It’s the Dana White curse. If he chooses you as his goldenboy or goldengirl, you’re going to be destroyed shortly after.

Maybe you can stop obsessing about him now TS.

I dont see him beating the grapplers at 155 with his style but. I see him destroying every striker at 155 and 170

Im not so sure, with that last performance i could see a few decapitating him. Maybe if he quit the proper 12 and celeb globe-trotting for a few months.

He should fight frankie or aldo at 155. He will never go back down.

They just aren't appealing opponents right now.

I've been wanting to see a rematch with Aldo and fight against Edgar for two years now, but I don't know that I'd rather have those than Ferguson, Nate Diaz, and a Khabib rematch!

They just aren't appealing opponents right now.

I've been wanting to see a rematch with Aldo and fight against Edgar for two years now, but I don't know that I'd rather have those than Ferguson, Nate Diaz, and a Khabib rematch!
Ferguson would be the ballsiest move. If he managed to win that,the rematch w khabib would really mean something.

Ferguson would be the ballsiest move. If he managed to win that,the rematch w khabib would really mean something.

eee....just for the sake of beating the who's who in the division I want Conor to fight Ferg.

Ferguson will be Conor's most hittable LW opponent next to Diaz.

How so?

Conor's two weaknesses.....cardio and ground game. Those happen to be Clay's two strengths.

He has a puncher's chance. Like I said.

He doesn't catch Clay coming in for a shot, he loses. Badly.

Thanks for stopping by the thread though Surge. (let that sink in haha)

He been one Bitter Betty since the undressing of Conor snapping at vet Conor critics when the comments bite too deep for his fave pin-up boy. Keep them coming I love to see'em cry.

And fully agreed with punchers chance against Clay...

explain to me how can Tony win this fight ?

By being a better all around fighter with killa cardio fighting a guy with 1 weapon who fades after 2rds...

200w.webp

Back