Joanna Jedrzejczyk At 125 Pounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

we all saw Joanna get destroyed at ufc 217 but her chin came back for ufc 223 and it was a very close fight a lot of people thought she won

source.gif

She is by no means a small fighter as u can see from that gif

tumblr_opxdy1EifD1rofocqo3_500.gif

how do u guys think her cardio and chin will react to the weight class since she no longer has to cut down to 115

Joanna.jpg

If you ask me, I think this is her natural weight class and we've got a very good fight on our hands

she is going to be a tough challenge for Valentina but obviously nunes was a far tougher challenge and that fight was close as fuck which kinda scares me for joanna

Joanna new champion bump this shit when I'm wrong

i dont care for WMMA so u wont see me excited for this fight. i dont care who wins this

ill pick valentina despite that horrendous gun tattoo, because joanna is annoying and is even more overrated than val is

i dont care for WMMA so u wont see me excited for this fight. i dont care who wins this

ill pick valentina despite that horrendous gun tattoo, because joanna is annoying and is even more overrated than val is

fuck man ill give u that

joanna is kinda annoying but wood

At least she's going to be a bit more attractive during the weigh ins.

Damn, they really need to let Vitor juice again.

BoogeyWoman starts checking under the bed for sherdog perverts.

It's still early, we need to see how she ends up looking before we start stalking.

we all saw Joanna get destroyed at ufc 217 but her chin came back for ufc 223 and it was a very close fight a lot of people thought she won

source.gif

She is by no means a small fighter as u can see from that gif

tumblr_opxdy1EifD1rofocqo3_500.gif

how do u guys think her cardio and chin will react to the weight class since she no longer has to cut down to 115

View attachment 455123

If you ask me, I think this is her natural weight class and we've got a very good fight on our hands

she is going to be a tough challenge for Valentina but obviously nunes was a far tougher challenge and that fight was close as fuck which kinda scares me for joanna

Joanna new champion bump this shit when I'm wrong
To be fair Jessica is a midget ball of muscle.
valentina-shevchenko-ufc-fight-night-125-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

20150313034045_5D3_3610.JPG

I'm assuming she will fill out moving up but her biggest advantage at SW was her length. Much of that gap will be closed moving up. Gonna be a good fight but Valentina has shown to be a complete MMA. Joanna has been able to play her game but even early on I was impressed with Valentina's takedowns then when she subbed Pena...mannnn.

Joanna is a glass jaw bum. She's Afraid of a smack and a smack from Valentina will feel like a double barrel shotgun. Valentina stiffens up the Pole within 5 minutes.

enuff with the wack talk though guys how will she do at 125

I think she will do great but Valentina might beat her. But any other girl at 125? No way. That division seems weak as fuck.

Joanna is a glass jaw bum. She's Afraid of a smack and a smack from Valentina will feel like a double barrel shotgun. Valentina stiffens up the Pole within 5 minutes.

its kinda fucked though right

we got somebody who challenged for the title at 135 and almost won vs somebody who has lost at 115 pounds two times

As long as we don’t see goblin Joanna at weigh ins, I’m fine with it.

Given her height (5'6") and frame, I'd say 125 is a more natural, comfortable weight class for her, and a lot of women in the UFC.

Given her height (5'6") and frame, I'd say 125 is a more natural, comfortable weight class for her, and a lot of women in the UFC.

yea id say Andrade will move back up and maybe that girl Taitina Suarez probably butchered that name but I see her going to 125 too

I can never see Rose going up though

Back