Are Sherdog political views representative?

Acting as if the country was not politically divided before Trump in a major way AND getting your political information from Sherdog...lol.

<JagsKiddingMe>

You read to much into my intentions I assure you. I do think that the country is more divided now than it has ever been though. I worry a bit for the country at the moment.

For the record - I dont think any American politicians are "the forces of evil" or "lizard people" or any of that - I think they are pawns in positions that are being guided toward some inevitabilities. @franklinstower

You read to much into my intentions I assure you. I do think that the country is more divided now than it has ever been though. I worry a bit for the country at the moment.

That is all from the media and losers on social media. Out in the real world it hasnt changed other than the extremists are now fully recognizable due to their having a platform and the media knowing its dying and is in desperation mode, dropping what was once hidden, their propaganda. Their ratings are low and their approval is the lowest it has been in history.

That is all from the media and losers on social media. Out in the real world it hasnt changed other than the extremists are now fully recognizable due to their having a platform and the media knowing its dying and is in desperation mode, dropping what was once hidden, their propaganda. Their ratings are low and their approval is the lowest it has been in history.

I have witnessed a real change out in the real world especially in my family of origin. I am also connected to more people than most due to my profession and I am hearing a lot of divisive opinions and things going on. You may be underestimating things here I think.

most of the "leftists" don't even care about politics, especially foreign politics.
they are vocal because they were told that trump is bad (mostly by watching cnn, late night "comedy" and stuff)

New question.

What percentage of the right believes in one or more conspiracy theories ie, lizard people run the world, deep states conspiracy, Obama planning to take away our guns etc?

I wont pick on anyone for believing these things in this thread but have had some experience lately with a few otherwise intelligent people who I think have slipped into insanity on these levels AND it effects the way they vote.

I especially worry about the consiparies that seem to be growing that make a certain segment of the population not human or less than human as is the case with the lizard people and with the belief that one side is outright "Evil" with a capital E.

Some of the actions that are attributed to these groups are so horrific that were they truly believed we would and possibly will start to see blood spilled over them.
I may talk later. But I do believe we are in the era of Romans 1, the depraved mind. God has given some people over. We are seeing this right now in the far left. Which has sorta taken over the Democrat party. The rise of homosexuality taking over the Dem agenda, worship of creation (environmentalism, climate change) instead of worship of God. And the last paragraph perfectly describes the antifas out there.

The thing is we don't know who God will save. Paul used to be Saul and killed Christians. Maybe there are some far leftists that God has not turned over to pure evil.

I'm not talking about you @franklinstower just so you know.

"
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

Last edited:
My dad, older brother and a few of my cousins are all racist but they don't know it. It is amazing to me. If you called them out on it there would be real outrage and yet they don't like how the mexicans act in restaurants, drive or speak, they are angry and afraid of black people too. My dad once told me when I was a young man that you could trust a black person one one one but if you ever got into a group with them they would try to hurt you.

They also all want blacks and mexicans to take on our culture but that really means act exactly like they do. They are racist to the core but do not believe that is the case.

Having grown up around it day in and day out it is easy to see how toxic and unhappy they are because of it but they would never know that having never been around people that truly are free from such things.

I live with one, but she is beautiful. lol

For the record - I dont think any American politicians are "the forces of evil" or "lizard people" or any of that - I think they are pawns in positions that are being guided toward some inevitabilities. @franklinstower

Interesting, never heard about the lizard thing before.

But obviously 12 millions have other thoughts...

https://www.theatlantic.com/nationa...believe-lizard-people-run-our-country/316706/

200.webp

I may talk later. But I do believe we are in the era of Romans 1, the depraved mind. God has given some people over. We are seeing this right now in the far left. Which has sorta taken over the Democrat party. The rise of homosexuality taking over the Dem agenda, worship of creation (environmentalism, climate change) instead of worship of God. And the last paragraph perfectly describes the antifas out there.

The thing is we don't know who God will save. Paul used to be Saul and killed Christians. Maybe there are some far leftists that God has not turned over to pure evil.

"
21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approv
e of those who practice them."

There is not doubt that the depraved mind exists on the left. Where does it exist on the right RIP?

New question.

What percentage of the right believes in one or more conspiracy theories ie, lizard people run the world, deep states conspiracy, Obama planning to take away our guns etc?

I wont pick on anyone for believing these things in this thread but have had some experience lately with a few otherwise intelligent people who I think have slipped into insanity on these levels AND it effects the way they vote.

I especially worry about the consiparies that seem to be growing that make a certain segment of the population not human or less than human as is the case with the lizard people and with the belief that one side is outright "Evil" with a capital E.

Some of the actions that are attributed to these groups are so horrific that were they truly believed we would and possibly will start to see blood spilled over them.

The problem with conspiracy theories is people that believe them will go to extreme lengths to believe them. We know that our own government (US) has at least planned false flag operations in the past (Operation Northwoods). So knowing this it is easy for many to believe they may be willing to carry them out as well, if they thought it was what was best for their agenda.

CTs are not just a right wing thing though. I know many on the left that also believe in some. When stuff doesn't make sense people start looking for answers. We have seen this with the Las Vegas shooting recently. The lack of motive, the hard drive in the hotel room missing, the break in at his house the weekend after, these sort of things leave questions. I believe in being open to ideas and questions, but the simplest answers usually make the most sense. Its easy to dismiss these CTs, because we get hounded by the media with the official story.

@sniper and @N13 should be proud of me for this post.

Last edited:
I have witnessed a real change out in the real world especially in my family of origin. I am also connected to more people than most due to my profession and I am hearing a lot of divisive opinions and things going on. You may be underestimating things here I think.

I also work and deal with far too many people for my liking and have seen no change other than those that were always vocal, being more so. They are emboldened.

Dont get me wrong, I hear far more people talking about them and their worry. But the amount of lunacy is the same, we are just being saturated with it via the media and internet.

I will once again point out that the media/social media was calling the Unite the Right rally the largest gathering of racists in decades yet it wasnt even 1/4th the size of rallies 20 years ago...yet, in the media and on social media they continue to claim that racism is on the rise.

Its all bullshit, being spoken by a minority of a minority of people. Even the BLM protests are far far smaller than the protests in the 1970s.

The media is all smoke and mirrors.

The problem with conspiracy theories is people that believe them will go to extreme lengths to believe them. We know that our only government (US) has at least planned false flag operations in the past (Operation Northwoods). So knowing this it is easy for many to believe they may be willing to carry them out as well, if they thought it was what was best for their agenda.

CTs are not just a right wing thing though. I know many on the left that also believe in some. When stuff doesn't make sense people start looking for answers. We have seen this with the Las Vegas shooting recently. The lack of motive, the hard drive in the hotel room missing, the break in at his house the weekend after, these sort of things leave questions. I believe in being open to ideas and questions, but the simplest answers usually make the most sense. Its easy to dismiss these CTs, because we get hounded by the media with the official story.

I'm also waiting to hear back on what happened with the new mexico compound. The FBI arrests the people after they are let off and that's just the end of the story? Bulldoze evidence and take off?
Why did the FBI shut down all of the observatories? Just... end of story?
An FBI informant has a limo crash (with no apparent damage) and all 20 people are dead?
Something does not add up?

"

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

Don't change @Ripskater. While I completely disagree with everything you post about religion, I do enjoy these sort of post. I feel they are definitely a plus and shed light on the Christian prospective of the conservatives.

The problem with conspiracy theories is people that believe them will go to extreme lengths to believe them. We know that our only government (US) has at least planned false flag operations in the past (Operation Northwoods). So knowing this it is easy for many to believe they may be willing to carry them out as well, if they thought it was what was best for their agenda.

Most conspiracy theories are original only in the characters they put forth. The themes are ancient and run deep in the psyche and contain perennial truths. This is WHY they are so dangerous. The overall themes have deep psychological resonances but the facts, the dates times and names are almost alway bullshit.

The human psyche is not equipped to sift this out easily and without a good deal of thought so even though that facts could be 100% number one bullshit they will still feel deeply true and resonate on deep levels.

This is so hard to get across to people caught up in the phenomena though. Alex Jones gets most of his credibility piggy backing on what I have just written and so does David Icke and a plethora of new age teachers authors and lecturers.

Most conspiracy theories are original only in the characters they put forth. The themes are ancient and run deep in the psyche and contain perennial truths. This is WHY they are so dangerous. The overall themes have deep psychological resonances but the facts, the dates times and names are almost alway bullshit.

The human psyche is not equipped to sift this out easily and without a good deal of thought so even though that facts could be 100% number one bullshit they will still feel deeply true and resonate on deep levels.

This is so hard to get across to people caught up in the phenomena though. Alex Jones gets most of his credibility piggy backing on what I have just written and so does David Icke and a plethora of new age teachers authors and lecturers.

Here I am talking about reptilians and such primarily and to some extent the demonic battles people think they see playing out.

New question.

Define "deep state" please.

Well you don´t have to be a quantity physicist to know 1+1=2

Ofcourse people that are closet racist in real life, are dropping their damp on an online forum. Is this strange to you?
I am not disagreeing that closet racists use online forums to express their true selves. In my case though I am talking good friends. They aren't cagey about their views whilst in the company of close friends.

Last edited:
There is not doubt that the depraved mind exists on the left. Where does it exist on the right RIP?
Anyone can fall into any of the sins listed. Anyone whom God has given up on or given over to those things. You, I and everyone commit some of those listed sins. And there's people on the right committing some of those listed sins. Who has God given over to the depraved mind? We don't know whom exactly on a personal level. However the far left has built their platform on the depraved mind with homosexuality, environment (creation) worship and abortion promotion. The right's sins would be arrogant and boastful, and greed for some on the right at the moment. And we know we are in the era of the depraved mind.

Define "deep state" please.

I cant as there are probably a lot of varying degrees to which people plug into it form the possible to the outright crazy.

I know a woman who believes the entire film industry, the Obamas and the Clintons, and the deep state are all run by fucking pedophile devil worshipers bent on eating our children. I would put that firmly on the crazy side though.

Back