The conor financial fans? have there ever been more cringeworthy ppl

Gustafsson fans and advocates of "Prime Penn" still rub me the wrong way more.

Personally, I'm a fan of the antics and a lot of others are as well but I think people just use the amount of money he's been able to generate as a way to validate that behavior. As for those scaping the bottom of the socio-economic barrel, I think Conor offers them an escape and a way to vicariously live a lifestyle that is out of reach for them regardless of their work ethic.
Prime Penn was real though. He cruised the division until Edgar happened.

Because I have a join date of 2016 I get lumped in as a Conor fan so I make over the top pro-Conor takes.

Not really.. I expected Conor to lose. Hoped he won

Thought Diaz won the second fight. I'm not really involved in any of this stupid shit. But i do think the Conor haters are annoying and super pathetic
Like I said one of those fans

This forum was once full of guy's who literally wanted to meet up and fight IRL. Now we got girlymen like TS who have crazy hissy fits about fighters who they don't like not talking about their feelings.

Weird.

And TS - grow up.
You're a woman arent you

Are you all willingly ignorant, or just stupid?

no one brags about Conors money. they simply tell you dumbies that this is prize fighting. The goal is to get the biggest prize. For example, a lot of you dorks mock Conor for losing to Floyd, you say he is a loser and cries himself to sleep etc...we simply point out the humor in sherdog dorks calling a dual champion who also made 100 million a loser.
Cuck

STFU!!! Conor can change your whole bum life!

there are financial fans for all types of celebrities

but yes its really weird

I sometimes wonder if you become a Conor fan you get some form of profit sharing. You talk about Conor getting his ass kicked they comment on his net worth. You comment on the obvious holes in his fight game they come back with he's the biggest ppv draw in UFC history. You say you're just not a fan, then you're jealous & broke and hate him because he's rich, like he's the only wealthy sports figure that ever existed..?
<PlusJuan>
His fans are thirty percent of the reason he's detested.

The rest, of course, is his sparkling personality

Conor fans are bunch of YOOL millennials and genZ kids, breed on Mtv cribs, 2000's Reality shows, and neoliberal capitalism. The glorify obnoxiousness, tastelessness and Machiavellianism. I bet you non of them are reading Heidegger, Husserl, or Noam Chomsky. Zero self reflection.
Take a bow! So true.

If it ws up to most conor fans he wouldnt fight at all. That way he never gets embarassed like he did just now and you all can circle jerk about how much money he has.

Completely wrong. We are fans BECAUSE of his fights. Haters are the ones who focus more on his out of the cage antics because there is no way anyone can hate Conor as a fighter. He's never been in a dull fight.

Last edited:
People that arent fans of anything and just shit on everything are worse

I truely appreciate Conor's worth and so do the other fighters
He literally opened the flood gates when it comes to fighter pay and should be applauded by any one who considers themselves a fan of the sport
This.

And the narrative that business interests shouldn't be a talking point for fans is absurd. Salaries, contracts, collective bargaining have always been a fan interest in all sports. They are just bitter because Conor is King of the business talking points in MMA.

Yeah they are terrible. On par with people who use the word "cringeworthy".

Iook I have never seen financial fans of someone else. You are not going to see that money so why support money you won't see. The whole idea is super cringeworthy and perhaps the most cringeworthy posts I have ever encountered are from these conor dick riders who are financial fans
giphy.gif
His whiskey is apparently terrible. Can't believe people are buying it just because it's got his name on it. The male version of Kardashian consumption

Back