The conor financial fans? have there ever been more cringeworthy ppl

His whiskey is apparently terrible. Can't believe people are buying it just because it's got his name on it. The male version of Kardashian consumption
lol the people saying it's terrible are comparing it to high end whisky which it's not. Reasonable critics have widely agreed its fine vs its price.

Iook I have never seen financial fans of someone else. You are not going to see that money so why support money you won't see. The whole idea is super cringeworthy and perhaps the most cringeworthy posts I have ever encountered are from these conor dick riders who are financial fans
giphy.gif
Yup. According to Conor’s fluffer logic, this guy is a GOAT.
614_v9_bc.jpg

Like I've said before, Conor's fans mostly have "female brains" and love gossip, being attracted to certain types of "alpha" characteristics that are usually dysfunctional on a societal scale, and of course evaluating men on the basis of their financial success.

Men with female brains are closer in mental space to male homosexuals than they are to regular men.

Not saying it's good or bad, but that's what it is.

Huge Conor fan and I have a PhD in psychology from Yale but I agree with everything you just said.

From a scientific standpoint it makes perfect sense. I will submit this to my colleagues with your permission.

Completely wrong. We are fans BECAUSE of his fights. Haters are the ones who focus more on his out of the cage antics because there is no way anyone can hate Conor as a fighter. He's never been in a dull fight.

That’s the irony of the whole situation and why you can do nothing but sit back and <{hughesimpress}> at the haters on here.

CONor fans think they own stock in him and get dividends each quarter
<36>

This is prize fighting and its based on money not merit.

These are the kind of fans that swallow every load Conor puts out.

Many of us got into the sport because its a combination of various MARTIAL arts. Not many people get into watching MMA because its a “prize fighting sport” (mainly because they do not benefit from it, so why worry about what people make?)

I’m like 95% sure you didn’t start watching MMA because you were thinking about how much $ these guys make fighting. The money isn’t what attracted you to watch MMA (it was probably Conor’s tiny little pecker though)

Either way, King Ebeneezer is a prime example of one of those Conor nuthuggers that sees no wrong with anything he does and everything wrong with what everyone else does. He thinks because Conor is rich, that being a fan of him makes him cool or in the know or part of the hip crowd. Just remember, daddy isn’t giving you any piece of the pie loser.

To address your shit thread, TS, one of the reasons why Conor’s wealth and social status are talked about so much is because he is a trailblazer for the sport in that regard.

“Our” sport is notorious for poor fighter compensation and still often ridiculed for being a niche blood sport. Conor has completely shattered the paradigm of fighter compensation, has participated in the largest cross-over fight in the history of combat sports, and has eclipsed Ronda as the most widely recognized fighter of all time. Regardless of what you think of him as a person or how he achieved this, it still moves the sport further.

And beyond that how someone can’t appreciate what’s Conor has done on a personal level is almost beyond me. In 5 years Conor went from an anonymous man staring down the barrel of a lifetime of menial work to a multi millionaire that has succeeded at the highest level of his craft all with the same network he had when he was poor. That is admirable.

Conor could have made hundreds of millions if he released a crypto mid 2017 and cashed out. There were enough crazy ppl that would have bought it.

I think that on a forum dedicated to mma =
Mma fighters fans > haters of mma fighters fans

His whiskey is apparently terrible. Can't believe people are buying it just because it's got his name on it. The male version of Kardashian consumption
Isn't it only Proper 12? Or it says Bring Me Yall Money, Kindly, Notorious ?

Like I've said before, Conor's fans mostly have "female brains" and love gossip, being attracted to certain types of "alpha" characteristics that are usually dysfunctional on a societal scale, and of course evaluating men on the basis of their financial success.

Men with female brains are closer in mental space to male homosexuals than they are to regular men.

Not saying it's good or bad, but that's what it is.
Whats your clinical background? Wait.....you only have a highschool diploma...right?
Ground breaking findings. I cant wait until you get published

Whats your clinical background? Wait.....you only have a highschool diploma...right?
Ground breaking findings. I cant wait until you get published

I actually am a published scientist and would have no problem proving this if you could think of a way to preserve anonymity (I can do it through Google Scholar).

I actually am a published scientist and would have no problem proving this if you could think of a way to preserve anonymity (I can do it through Google Scholar).
Well, Ive been in the medical field for over 15 years. First thing that jumps out to me is that you said "published scientist". Red flag.
I would expect you to say, "I have published work", or "Ive been published"
Second red flag, again, "published scientist"
Anyone who is published has at a minimum a Masters, almost always a doctorate.
they would say'" Im a published neuro-chemist", "Im a published statistician"
Youre full of shit

Well, Ive been in the medical field for over 15 years. First thing that jumps out to me is that you said "published scientist". Red flag.
I would expect you to say, "I have published work",
Second red flag, again, "published scientist"
Anyone who is published has at a minimum a Masters, almost always a doctorate.
they would say'" Im a published neuro-chemist", "Im a published statistician"
Youre full of shit

Want to make an account bet, coward?

I can prove it in literally two minutes.

Want to make an account bet, coward?

I can prove it in literally two minutes.
If you can provide the clinical, AND a state issued photo ID, then yes.
I need you holding your ID next to your face
Oh, and it needs to be somehow related to neuroscience/neuro studies.

I dont care if youve published on the effects of cow manure on blooms of the Yucca

To address your shit thread, TS, one of the reasons why Conor’s wealth and social status are talked about so much is because he is a trailblazer for the sport in that regard.

“Our” sport is notorious for poor fighter compensation and still often ridiculed for being a niche blood sport. Conor has completely shattered the paradigm of fighter compensation, has participated in the largest cross-over fight in the history of combat sports, and has eclipsed Ronda as the most widely recognized fighter of all time. Regardless of what you think of him as a person or how he achieved this, it still moves the sport further.

And beyond that how someone can’t appreciate what’s Conor has done on a personal level is almost beyond me. In 5 years Conor went from an anonymous man staring down the barrel of a lifetime of menial work to a multi millionaire that has succeeded at the highest level of his craft all with the same network he had when he was poor. That is admirable.
so in short what you are saying is you are one of these fans the TS is talking about

didn't need an essay there bud!!

Also his money doesn't benefit you at all, grow up

If you can provide the clinical, AND a state issued photo ID, then yes.
I need you holding your ID next to your face
Oh, and it needs to be somehow related to neuroscience/neuro studies.

I dont care if youve published on the effects of cow manure on blooms of the Yucca

I like how you continually attempt to add caveats and qualifiers when you have been laughably outmaneuvered and called out for your cowardice.

Good job. No one notices ;)

giphy.webp

↓↓↓

Its all they have left.
The 13 seconds meme is long gone.
The mythical dim mak left is gone.
The GOAT hope is unreachable.
The illusion of Connie becoming champ,champ,champ is undone.
The fantasy of McGs “underrated” ground game is broken.

So is get clingy to the fact Connie makes moneh of off then or collective suicide.

Back