Twitter is actually banning people posting the ‘NPC’ meme for “dehumanizing speech"

Yea but even an idiot should be able to see that the game they are playing with censorship is a dangerous game that can actually hurt them. For example they could lose a lot of accounts if they keep doing it, or the government could step in and regulate the shit out of them. Seems like a really dumb game they are playing.
They dont though. They are ok with the censorship, because it doesnt affect them. But it will.

And by then, it's too late

They dont though. They are ok with the censorship, because it doesnt affect them. But it will.

And by then, it's too late

Slippery slope is....slippery.

tenor.gif

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Stop empty posting and derailing when you don't like a thread, it's petty and childish.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Muh fust Ahmundmunt write to sey whativer I wunt on someone elsiz websight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@MusterX <Lmaoo>

Those on the pro-Trump side match the SJW Lefties sheeple for sheeple, conformity for conformity, meme for meme and talking point for talking point. It's irony out the ass.

The whole thing is so silly. Some of the memes are pretty damn funny admittedly. The thought of Trumptards making fun of anyone else for being unthinking followers is laying on the irony a little thick, of course those probably aren't the only people posting these memes. But man, a lot of the outrage over stuff like this highlights how in some ways the social left reminds me of how I always viewed the religious right when I was growing up: sanctimonious, self-righteous and more than anything, humourless. Like there are actual articles being written about this NPC shit and people getting banned from social media over it. Remember the meme with Trump vs CNN in WWE and they were all melting down and calling it "violence against journalists, an attack on democracy!!!"

And of course as already mentioned it's pretty rich when you see how often the term "bot" is thrown around on social media.

Holy crap!

I didn't realize white people were being so brutally marginalized!!

<TheWire1>

I don't really give a fuck but if you think there isn't racism against white people you need to put the pipe down.

Your attempted derail aside, I would say that censorship is one of our most pressing issues. Free political speech has been a long held value for Americans after all.

a) Twitter is not a public platform is private.

b) If you believe that private platforms like Twitter or Facebook should be regulated by government why are you voting for the party of zero regulation?

And mock sexual assault survivors. Don't forget the mocking of the sexual assault survivors.

The whole thing is so silly. Some of the memes are pretty damn funny admittedly. The thought of Trumptards making fun of anyone else for being unthinking followers is laying on the irony a little thick, of course those probably aren't the only people posting these memes. But man, a lot of the outrage over stuff like this highlights how in some ways the social left reminds me of how I always viewed the religious right when I was growing up: sanctimonious, self-righteous and more than anything, humourless. Like there are actual articles being written about this NPC shit and people getting banned from social media over it. Remember the meme with Trump vs CNN in WWE and they were all melting down and calling it "violence against journalists, an attack on democracy!!!"

Normal people, as normal as you can be to be concerned about memes, would just make their own meme. It's true that "Trumptards" often engage in the same tribal manner. The obvious play is to poke fun of that in a similar way. Or just scream at the sky, whatever.

Conservatives should start their own Twitter. And no doubt they would allow all lefty opinions.

I only heard about this NPC meme last night, and didn't know what it was until reading OP. Whole thing is just silly, from the meme to the censorship.

I don't really give a fuck but if you think there isn't racism against white people you need to put the pipe down.

If anything, people are annoyed (many whites included) that white people are denying they have privilege. It's laughable that they get offended when they are told so.

White people aren't discriminated against in North American society. End of story.

onservatives should start their own Twitter. And no doubt they would allow all lefty opinions
Our big CIA brother will just buy them out and enact their censorship rules. Or payment processors will deny them service for "racism". Or webhosts will claim they are hosting hate speech.

And no one will care to look too deep in to things because people are busy. And it doesnt effect them.

Back