Alistair Overeem vs. Sergey Pavlovich in the works for UFC Beijing on November 24

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Man they aren't doing Reem any favors with Ngannou, Blaydes and Sergey right in a row.

Man they aren't doing Reem any favors with Ngannou, Blaydes and Sergey right in a row.

Reem going to get on that Eco-bike.

I wish Ubereem still existed, but oh well. Overeem has been looking like Overeem of 2005.

Reem is going to starch the fuck out of this minor-leaguer. The guy has absolutely zero significant fights on his resume. His best win is against "Baby Fedor" who turned out to be a bust.

Interesting. Hard not to root for Reem at this point,

Nah, Reem went from a mediocre LHW to a guy who cut from 280 in a few short years...in orgs with zero testing. If there were ever a fighter who owed his success to PEDs, it's him. I feel no need to root for him.

I mean, it isn't like there are any Chinese fighters that can headline or even really be put on the Main Card of any UFC event. So they probably went with a couple of HW matchups because those are easy to promote.
Song Yadong vs Jeremy Stephens as the main event, fuck it.

Sergey Pavlovich???? Anyone care to inform me who is this guy?
tenor.gif

Question is How hard does Sergey Pavlovich hit?

HW prospect from russia record: 12-0 (10kos) 26 years old 250 lbs former Fight Nights Global Heavyweight Champion ; EAGLES MMA TEAM

Oh dear, this is a cruel way to bid goodbye to Overeem. UFC, you heartless bastards.

Reem is going to starch the fuck out of this minor-leaguer. The guy has absolutely zero significant fights on his resume. His best win is against "Baby Fedor" who turned out to be a bust.

Pavlovich has beaten multiple fighters better than Baby Fedor.

I will guarantee you've never seen Pavlovich fight and literally have no fucking clue about his abilities yet.....

Russian heavy weight? Sounds bad for overeems chin.

hmm. sergei hasnt fought any1 that good and reem is coming off 2 Ls. theyre hoping reem has slipped enough that pavlovich can beat whatever is left of reem at this point.

not sure hes good enough to get it done tho. id say if he doesnt get the KO in round 1 reem will take over if it goes beyond that.

The best heavyweight prospect in the world that's who.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back