Trump threatens to cut funding to 3 countries if their citizens enter the U.S. illegally

Again, I don't care. Too bad they were too lazy and stupid to better their own country. So you think are laws are void because something bad happened in the past?
I think America should take responsibility and help.

Sorry but if you fuck something up, you should fix it....Sorry I had morals, unlike you.

But those numbers have no context. If we gave them 1.5 billion, but it would require 500 billion to restore their economy, then you can't say we've done enough to lift then from poverty.

The main driver of immigration is gang violence, there has to be a way to lower it to more livable levels.

And as i said, the only reason people are making a fuss out of it its because its done in an open way, thousands flee Central America all the time.

Mexican president elect has vowed to give work visas to all central Americans fleeing violence but has said he wouldnt used the armed forces to stop them.

that does not make sense unless you are saying those countries become authoritarian and/or dictatorships and just tell their citizens they cannot leave.

it is not like someone leaving has to say 'i am going to go knock on the US door and see if they will let me in'. You do not even have to tell anyone where you are going when you depart. It is only when you enter you do.

So again is this just meaningless air and rhetoric from Trump?

If I’m understanding what you’re asking correctly, I think it all boils down to the fact that to seek refugee status you do it in the very next country you step foot on. Meaning a caravan of Hondurans can legally seek that status in El Salvador and Gautemala for example. If these countries say fuck it we can’t take them pass them on then it becomes something else. I saught political refuge as a Cuban except I didn’t have any countries around to escape to

Last edited:
I think America should take responsibility and help.

Sorry but if you fuck something up, you should fix it....Sorry I had morals, unlike you.

You're an American with impeccable morals right?

Why don't you get off your ass and go do something then?

If I’m understanding what your asking, I think it all boils down to the fact that to seek refugee status you do it in the very next country you step foot on. Meaning a caravan of Hondurans can legally seek that status in El Salvador and Gautemala for example. If these countries say fuck it we can’t take them pass them on then it becomes something else. I saught political refuge as a Cuban except I didn’t have any countries around to escape to

Pretty much, Trump thinks that these countries somehow can do what the US cant and kill people trying to cross their borders, they cant for the same reasons the US cant, most of these countries are democracies with laws that specifically forbid so.

Fuck Trump and anyone stupid and/or racist enough to support him. They all deserve to be marched into the sea.

You've been becoming more and more unhinged and violent in your speech. Its good that you do this so the whole forum can see your beliefs.

Now pick up your hammer and sickle and go practice what you preach ya limp wristed yellow belly

That guy just admitted he hangs out with Cartel members...yeah Im sure a POS like him, knows about the problems/solutions of illegal immigration and Central America.

You claim to know so many illegals, guarantee you know some Cartel hands or traffickers, even if you think you dont.

You're an American with impeccable morals right?

Why don't you get off your ass and go do something then?

This cunt still trying to virtual signal about his family helping poor people....I bet this guy gives $1 to homeless people then brags about it for the whole day on social media and shit.

Im an American....and I want my country to do what's right...To take responsibility.....Me going to Central America wouldn't get close to what money from the USA will do.

You're an embarrassment.

You claim to know so many illegals, guarantee you know some Cartel hands or traffickers, even if you think you dont.
LMFAO

So this POS hangs out with Cartel members...and now thinks if you hang around with illegals, one of them must be a cartel member...LMFAO.

Wow...Just because you hang our POS like yourself...Doesn't mean I do, kid.

You're garbage bro.

I'm saying that they're passing thru a few different countries to get here. We can try to punish those countries for not securing their borders and allowing them to walk thru.
that makes no sense either.

Ok imagine Canada is between Mexico and the US and we have no policy preventing the refugees coming to Canada.

So a refugee comes or many do. They are allowed in. But Canada has no way of stopping them leaving. We do not stop anyone from leaving. If that refugee gets a call from his brother George in France saying 'come to France' Canada has no way to stop him. We do not even know he is leaving as we do not check people leaving.

it is the US or any bordering country that has to stop them go in.

so once again Trump and the US cannot expect any country to stop anyone from leaving and any country they pass through cannot stop them moving on. that is unless countries start going full on dictatorship.

So again it seems Trumps words are simply hollow rhetoric that has no ability to be enforced but that might make the base think he has actually said or done something.

If I’m understanding what you’re asking correctly, I think it all boils down to the fact that to seek refugee status you do it in the very next country you step foot on. Meaning a caravan of Hondurans can legally seek that status in El Salvador and Gautemala for example. If these countries say fuck it we can’t take them pass them on then it becomes something else. I saught political refuge as a Cuban except I didn’t have any countries around to escape to
yes but if Canada excepts you as a Cuban refugee coming in we do not put Electronic Monitoring Bracelets on you once here. We are processing your claim here but you can simply leave anytime. You can hop on a plane to Europe, to Asia or head to the US and there is no way for Canada to know or to stop you as we do not do immigration on people leaving, only coming in, just as the US does.

So again Trump is demanding something that no country does (the former Soviet Union used to try and keep defectors from leaving) so his comments seem to be empty rhetoric for his base which they typically love.

LMFAO

So this POS hangs out with Cartel members...and now thinks if you hang around with illegals, one of them must be a cartel member...LMFAO.

Wow...Just because you hang our POS like yourself...Doesn't mean I do, kid.

You're garbage bro.

You are a naieve little pussy

This cunt still trying to virtual signal about his family helping poor people....I bet this guy gives $1 to homeless people then brags about it for the whole day on social media and shit.

Im an American....and I want my country to do what's right...To take responsibility.....Me going to Central America wouldn't get close to what money from the USA will do.

You're an embarrassment.

But the government isn't doing that no or anytime soon.

Even a super democrat government wouldn't do it.

So what you hope for will never be done by the government.

So why don't you do something about it?

You are a naieve little pussy
Nope, If I were a pussy, I would think the sky is falling and illegals are the biggest threat in the world....but I don't think like a pussy, unlike u.

But the government isn't doing that no or anytime soon.

Even a super democrat government wouldn't do it.

So what you hope for will never be done by the government.

So why don't you do something about it?

Why don't I go to Central America? Let me see, my life.

According to your shitty logic, you can't demand your country to do the right thing, because you can just do it yourself....even though if I did go to Central America, I would only help a handful of people.

Your logic is so shitty....I guess nobody can't ever think something is wrong or demand something because you can do it urself.

I mean you hate illegals so much..Why don't you kick them out by yourself?

You've been becoming more and more unhinged and violent in your speech. Its good that you do this so the whole forum can see your beliefs.

Now pick up your hammer and sickle and go practice what you preach ya limp wristed yellow belly

I'd rather be angry than blissfully stupid.

Those of you terrified of brown people who think immigration is the real problem right now (yet you'll go eat tasty food brought here by immigrants later), might wanna look into the history of US/Western interventionism, sanctions, etc, in Central & South America as well as Africa and the Middle East.

I assume a lot of you who are happy about this and ignore the fact that Trump has lied 1209383490583095x in the last hour and fulfilled very little that he promised on are also science deniers. Wait 'til you see how many Middle Eastern immigrants there are when that climate change you don't believe in renders the ME nigh uninhabitable, which is what we're currently on course for.

#winning

Back