WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what this place needs?

More admins e-LARPing game of thrones

Hey @Lead, can I give my sticky spot( [<cena1} ) to someone in my cabinet for the last couple weeks here?

I obviously can't start threads for the next 30 days.

I'd like to go on the record with the fact that I hate all of you.

Dp30bnGWwAE_o5o.jpg

@waiguoren I'm predicting Republicans take the Senate 52-48.
https://www.270towin.com/2018-senate-election/23Qm5l

Missouri, North Dakota, and Florida are three big ones that I all see going red: in North Dakota because of actual popular support, in Florida because of election corruption, and in Missouri because of a little of both.
Interested in betting on the Senate tossup states?

We could do it this way: whoever of the two of us calls more of them accurately wins the bet.

Interested in betting on the Senate tossup states?

We could do it this way: whoever of the two of us calls more of them accurately wins the bet.

Winner of this bet has to put a video up of them moon walking so i can see how the flesh motions through space and time...

Jezus, even trump could go a year on sherdog without getting double yellows.

collection of posts over a period of time. I'll leave it at that.
Thank you for finally acting on my reports. @HomerThompson has been breaking rules unimpeded for so long and I've been trying to get him punished every step of the way.

collection of posts over a period of time. I'll leave it at that.

Maybe go after the posters derailing threads and clogging them up with tag spamming.

Can't join a party where the men think sucking dick is "progress" but inanimate objects like guns are scary. On top of the fact that the women like Rachel Maddow are tougher than your average man.

In other words, The Democratic party is a joke and full of fucking pussies, like the following:

@Trotsky @Rational Poster @Fawlty @Falsedawn @zebby23 @Hit-N-Run @luckyshot @Lowmanproblems @M3t4tr0n
Agreed. @Jack V Savage and @panamaican are two of the most dishonest posters on this site. Both are more than willing to stoop to the level of retarded just so they remain right. Almost pathetic.
Waiting for @Trotsky @Rational Poster @Fawlty and @Falsedawn to come in and spin this to make the guy into the victim.
You should @ the retards that will most likely be the ones that will say this.

@Trotsky, @Rational Poster, @Kafir-kun, @Fawlty, @KONG-D'SNT-TAP, @zebby23, @tonni, @ultramanhyata

DP7VekfWkAEQl9j.jpg
I found @Trotsky, @Kafir-kun and @helltoupee plan on fighting back against terrorists and refugees who are violent.
^^^
Recieved no likes for this post. At least you tried. I expect @HomerThompson to come save you.
If this is called "progressive" then why is this shit so backwards?

@Trotsky, @HomerThompson, @Rational Poster.

You guys are progressive nut jobs. Please explain. Thanks.

Signed...

Normal thinking people.
Why the fuck are liberal men so fucking feminine and weird looking.? Jesus Christ. @HomerThompson you fit this description. Make us understand.

You know, if you're genuine about moderating discussion. I would say that telling trolls that they are morons is far less detrimental to discussion here than the existence (and complete fucking impunity) of the moron trolls in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back