WAR ROOM LOUNGE V21: ♫♪ Tom Lehrer Awareness Week ♪♫

Status
Not open for further replies.
and thats summer lol

Tour%2BScotland%2BWinter%2BPhotograph%2BHighland%2BCottage.jpg

heres a winter shot

A perfect place for a wonderful feast...

Awwwwww….Soul Crusher/RIPWarrior got banned in a thread about multiculturalism, I've lost my Sherdog Stalker.
<mma1>
This place won't be quite as insane without him. Until next account I guess, duder shouldn't be that hard to recognize.

RipWarrior/Conchita/SD-Stranger/SoulCrusher/Eternal Life/Native/Tongues of Fire has worn out his welcome.

tenor.gif

Beef.
I dunno what all she puts into it. Honestly, i'm virtually cooking illiterate and have made minimal effort to understand what it is she does in the kitchen.
But the results are outstanding. There are serious perkzzzzzz to marrying an excellent cook.

I can teach you how to cook Mr. Limbo....

RipWarrior/Conchita/SD-Stranger/SoulCrusher/Eternal Life/Native/Tongues of Fire has worn out his welcome.

tenor.gif
It was fascinating in a way though, dude is legit crazy. Every once and a while I'd fuck with him just to see the crazy pouring out for laughter's sake.

now -

Canadian whisky vs Scottish whisky

go!

Canadien whiskey is only good when mixed with US soft drinks like ginger ale (preferably), or 7-Up.
Scottish, Irish, US, and Japanese whiskey >>>>>>

Including methods of avoiding kuru?

Kuru is an incredibly rare disease and an isolated one from the Fore people in Papua New Guinea. All my ingredients are extraordinary vetted to being top quality for my guests. I usually present them what will be cooked for the night and explain the source of where it came from. I take great pride in giving my friends, and my community an experience unlike they have ever seen..... I love to see people ingest my work....

Kuru is an incredibly rare disease and an isolated one from the Fore people in Papua New Guinea. All my ingredients are extraordinary vetted to being top quality for my guests. I usually present them what will be cooked for the night and explain the source of where it came from. I take great pride in giving my friends, and my community an experience unlike they have ever seen..... I love to see people ingest my work....

Creutzfeldt jakob disease is less rare unfortunately, although I don't think sufferers in the UK and elsewhere have experimented with the same dietary/funeral traditions... long incubation times as well.

Speaking of jokes,
The disorganized rabbi got into big trouble when he was asked to create the synagogue mailing list; he was off by a mohel.

And you didn't respond to my other post to you. SNL did a sketch based on something called Bayou Benny's Liberal Lagniappe. I want to hear your opinion. Sorry, I can only get the version available in Canuckistan, but it should be on nbc.com.
Then there's this response,

"Clapback to Saturday Night Live's #BayouBenny's #LiberalLagniappe from folks who actually live in #Louisiana. We sure hope Seth Meyers can understand our accents!"

I'll check it out when I get home!

Drinking in the French Quarter and I think they're here but not in their Fred Perry's. Some dude looks EXACTLY like Gavin.

Fun story the Proud Boys are in an AirBnB over a gay bar lmao.
I got one at work with some people but I consider that an insurance policy to prevent me from jumping off the roof if they won without me.
I just want to be rich enough to start a cult :(

Awwwwww….Soul Crusher/RIPWarrior got banned in a thread about multiculturalism, I've lost my Sherdog Stalker.
<mma1>
This place won't be quite as insane without him. Until next account I guess, duder shouldn't be that hard to recognize.

Had the dude blocked forever? What was the dip that broke the cracker?

Interesting, Comier is getting a tryout for a commentary spot for WWE after his fight with Lewis

tenor.gif
Awesome. Good to know I don't ignore just anybody.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back