Manafort Pleas, Thank you (Investigation+ thread v. 23)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Trump Lickspittles cracked me up with the latest responses.
Derp CNN Fake News
Actually they have video of Cobb actually saying what they are reporting.
Derp send it to the dump its CNN
Here is a list of conservative sources reporting the same thing.
Derp Hillary.

What name, TDS? Sometimes it's Trump Defense Squad

I’m assuming he means Ty Cobb but fuck who knows with these clowns anymore. They assume we are as ignorant as they are.

i get that its a right wing meme. most political memes are right wing memes. i am saying it doesnt make sense. our dialogue on the left changes too often.

I think your misunderstand the meme. The meme is saying you're robots who repeat whatever the MSM tells you to because they program you like robots. So the MSM says "Trump drinks 12 cokes a day". Then the robots start parroting it nonstop because they've been programmed to by the MSM.

Also before anyone tries to debate me on this I'm not saying it's true or not just that this is what the meme is supposed to mean.

Lol at who people say CNN is fake but believe trump

I think your misunderstand the meme. The meme is saying you're robots who repeat whatever the MSM tells you to because they program you like robots. So the MSM says "Trump drinks 12 cokes a day". Then the robots start parroting it nonstop because they've been programmed to by the MSM.

Also before anyone tries to debate me on this I'm not saying it's true or not just that this is what the meme is supposed to mean.

It's kind of funny seeing conservatives say this since they get their talking points from turning point memes.

Conservatives are actually like Bethesda NPCs with dialogue trees ready to go on every debate topic.

That's exactly what a man suffering from TDS would say.
Is it not possible to have worked with Manafort before and have a positive view of him if you are a Trump supporter?

Does being a Trump supporter mean you automatically hate and go against anyone who in any way seems to oppose Trump?

Its amusing seeing one by one, everyone in Trump's inner circle being accused as they leave that circle by die hard Trumpers without them questioning that if Trump brought in so many flakes and bad people around him (the swamp) that is on him and his leadership.

I’m not getting what the big deal is. Doesn’t seem like he said anything crazy

No the crazy is in the total inability of right wingers to ignore the chance for manufactured outrage over a misrepresentation of the facts. Cobb said Mueller is an American hero in reference to his time in the Armed Forces. This gets pulled out of context and turned into "OMG he's saying Mueller is a hero for doing the Russia investigation!!!!! It's an outrage I tells ya!!!"

The Trumpsters talking points are:

- if anyone says anything against Trump they are the enemy and you must slag them
- if anyone even says anything positive about someone who is not a blatant Trump supporter you must slag them

This fits into the latter. Cobb is a Trump guy. However he has a prior respect based on his relations with Muller and that is not acceptable to Trumpsters. You have to be all in on Trump. Love him and slag anyone and everyone who is either against Trump or supports anyone perceived to be.

- if anyone says anything against Trump they are the enemy and you must slag them
- if anyone even says anything positive about someone who is not a blatant Trump supporter you must slag them

This fits into the latter. Cobb is a Trump guy. However he has a prior respect based on his relations with Muller and that is not acceptable to Trumpsters. You have to be all in on Trump. Love him and slag anyone and everyone who is either against Trump or supports anyone perceived to be.
This is how I have begun to distinguish around here between the true Trumptards and the trolls who do it for the laughs. Of late, it has become apparent that many of the latter have lost their taste for the game and it shows in a wavering of their zealotry and a reigning in of their rhetoric. Among the former, the delusion is still strong and it is apparent from the number that continue to find themselves carded and banned.

Lol at who people say CNN is fake but believe trump

Mooch has a career in commentary if he wants it. He knows how this president thinks and is still behind him and the agenda, a solid R.

Don't think he has the temperament to turn it into a political career though.

But the most basic talking points were already established before the 2016 election:
If you have depth of intellect, you're an elitist, and if you have the required experience, you're part of a swamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back