Social 'Megyn Kelly Today' Canceled By NBC After Defending Blackface with Diana Ross Halloween Costume

Should Megyn Kelly been fired for her 'blackface' comments?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
she forgot she was working for a liberal company filled with easily offended pussies

Was that teary apology before or after she got fired?

Absolutely this.

I feel the same anger toward Roseanne being expelled from even being able to have a career now. And it was because she said some public figure lady looked like a monkey or something? Ridiculous. IMO it was more to do with her being a Republican/Trump supporter.

Roseanne got expelled because:
It offended a lot of African American stars on NBC who said point blank either Roseanne goes or we go.
A lot of viewers were not going to watch the show anymore after her comments.
Advertisers were heading for the exits.
She was warned over and over again about posting nonsense on social medial by network execs before this indecent.

Agreed. Her white privilege and the racism from the right is completely out of hand
I know you think you're clever but if you believe social persecution in regards to trivial comments is a good thing, I really have no words.

I know you think you're clever but if you believe social persecution in regards to trivial comments is a good thing, I really have no words.

Lol at trivial comments. Your white privilege is seeping through your skin

It also seems like her ratings were shit and they were paying her a shit load of cash.

It was honestly a shitty hire for NBC. They thought her Fox News followers would follow her but they only care what’s on Fox. They’d watch an hour of Tucker sleeping before they turn on NBC.

Her ratings stunk, she was hard to work with and most people at NBC hated her.

That's a cop-out and just excuse making by rightwingers. It has been commonplace for Whites to portray Blacks as monkeys or other non human apes.
Saying that Republicans / Trump supporters are likely to portray Black dems as Monkeys looks very bad on Repubs/Trump supporters.

This is such a myth. Normal people never thought this way. The fact is people who want to find racism in everything people slip up with will find it.

My dad use to tell me: "quit monkeying around." Guess what, it was never remotely linked to black people in the context it was being used.

Honestly what has happened to society is plain sick.

Yes, trivial. Who was the victim? What was the intended offense?

I’m not going to do the homework for you. Google “history of blackface”

You won’t because you aren’t looking for the truth but that’s fine. She also has a history of making racist statements plus her ratings were shit.

There also was no intended offense because she was too ignorant to know the was offending people

Her ratings stunk, she was hard to work with and most people at NBC hated her.
So lets sabotage the rest of her career by labeling her as racist?

Come on. What the fuck?

Oh christ you are spewing the white privileged card?

Lol...

Absolutely. If you can see why black face is appropriate than you are showing your white privilege

I’m not going to do the homework for you. Google “history of blackface”

You won’t because you aren’t looking for the truth but that’s fine. She also has a history of making racist statements plus her ratings were shit.

There also was no intended offense because she was too ignorant to know the was offending people
I know what blackface is.

What a fail of an attempt to seem clever this was from you.

So lets sabotage the rest of her career by labeling her as racist?

Come on. What the fuck?

Like I said: this isn’t the first racist thing she said. Do you do any research before commenting on stuff man?

I know what blackface is.

What a fail of an attempt to seem clever this was from you.

Oh so you think it’s acceptable? Interesting

Also, I know I’m clever. Definitely don’t need validation from you lol

Roseanne got expelled because:
It offended a lot of African American stars on NBC who said point blank either Roseanne goes or we go.
A lot of viewers were not going to watch the show anymore after her comments.
Advertisers were heading for the exits.
She was warned over and over again about posting nonsense on social medial by network execs before this indecent.

You changed your post just as I was to comment on it.

She should know that in this pc ultra sensitive world, those kinds of opinions you keep to yourself....especially as a public figure with no pull. Hope she gets a nice settlement and fucks off into the sunset...kind of wood btw

In this pc climate a white person should completely avoid saying anything relating to black people I would even avoid talking about things that are the colour black because you never know how it could be turned against you. One minute you are mentioning something about the black crayon in a Crayola crayons package and the next you are being destroyed by an outraged mob because you did not realize black crayon is racist slang against black people.

Back