Media Khabib Already Has His Legacy Now We Want The Money- Team Khabib

I've asked you before for any source or scrap of evidence to your claims that Ali 'is always on Dana's good side' or that Dana likes working with him and you've always provided not a single thing.

Is today going to be the same?

lol

Ali is in Khabibs ear telling him to go for the money. WHY? So HE can get more money. Khabib used to talk about legacy. Guess he was talking shit. Tony vs Khabib or nothing.

That's right Ali is tasting the payout of his star fighter. Recently he has been very vocal about money instead of contenders . You can bet he's up Floyd's ass as well...for that super pay out.

They will trade him to One for a few hot ring girls if he wants to be difficult.. We need a few new ones in UFC..

Looks like Ali is doing his work as a manager, trying to secure the fattest paycheck for his boi. Meanwhile, butt-blasted haters make daily threads on sherdog shitting on the manager GOAT, who has the biggest roster of UFC fighters under his wing and has always been on Dana's good side.

Also, it's hilarious how Tony nuthuggers like @Marc A think a potential fight with GSP would do less for Khabib's legacy than a fight with Tony, lmao.
<Oku02>

Beating an old man who has fought once in 4 years WOULD BE less significant than beating a guy in his prime on an 11 fight win streak.

Khabib should change managers. Heck even the terrorists got double crossed by the dad of Noah.

Crazy are you hard of hearing

Khabib I fight for legacy says he doesn't care about that it's about money

You know doing the very thing he criticized Conor of , but go ahead with damage control
Khabib fights for legacy at this point in his career by definition, child, because he is not looking for easy fights. GSP is the toughest fight in the UFC for Khabib aside from, possibly, Woodley, but Khabib has no plans of moving up (yet?) and prefers to fight GSP at 155, which might happen. In any case, whether Khabib faces GSP or Tony, a win over either of them will skyrocket him to the LW GOAT status and haters such as yourself will just have to swallow the fact.

He's not fighting til he gets $50m and his own brand of whiskey

Beating an old man who has fought once in 4 years WOULD BE less significant than beating a guy in his prime on an 11 fight win streak.
Then go tell that guy to stop pulling out of the fight, lmao. Or do I need to remind you who pulled out of the fight last time it got scheduled?

Khabib is proving to be no different than Conor if he does this.

You know who is to blame creating Diva's?

Surely it makes him a lot worse as he is also a hypocrite. Conor never shitted on other fighters for taking money fights and acted holier than thou and all about the legacy.

There is not a single fight in MMA that can give him 50+ million. And I doubt Floyd would either. There would not nearly be the same interest.

The Floyd fight isn't happening, playa. Fight Tony, Conor, GSP, whoever. But at least fight someone within your own sport, for goodness sake.

Back