Media Khabib Already Has His Legacy Now We Want The Money- Team Khabib

Habib.0.jpg

Then go tell that guy to stop pulling out of the fight, lmao. Or do I need to remind you who pulled out of the fight last time it got scheduled?
tell khabib to stop eating so much and continuously pulling out of the fight with tony because he cant make weight. At least tony was legit hurt, not just lacking discipline

Says Khabib already has legacy now looking for money

50-100million dollar.fights

Cliffs

- Khabib is bigger than Conor, he just met Putin

- We don't care about no. 1 contender we care about the money

I don't see your topic about Conor anymore <Baelish01>

Khabib is proving to be no different than Conor if he does this.

You know who is to blame creating Diva's?
If you are aiming at Dana, thats sad.
For years, everyone claimed he was underpaying their fighters. now they get the big bucks, they are doing it wrong because they create diva's? Whatever that man does, people never appreciate it.

Ali is in Khabibs ear telling him to go for the money. WHY? So HE can get more money. Khabib used to talk about legacy. Guess he was talking shit. Tony vs Khabib or nothing.
You really think Tony wants Khabib more than Conor?

I have a bridge to sell you.

He's a diva looking for a red panty night too.

I've asked you before for any source or scrap of evidence to your claims that Ali 'is always on Dana's good side' or that Dana likes working with him and you've always provided not a single thing.

Is today going to be the same?
You've never asked me this before and the answer is very simple: Ali gets away with as much shit as he wants with zero repercussions. Ali was the one who sparked the entire Conor chimping out scene at the UFC 229 presser, basically telling Conor that his belts were fake. Ali gets to demand ridiculous sums of money from Dana like it's candy and actually managed to secure an amazing contract for Khabib for the UFC 229 fight even though Khabib was only a 350k draw. Ali is the manager GOAT and you're a sad, rectally bothered hater.

It's not about money its about legacy ~ khabeeb
Numba one fight in LW Divison ~ Khabeeb

This new era of khabeeb nuthuggers is nauseating. Y'all shit on Conor for his shtick while he took on challenges and actually fought a dangerous stylistic nightmare guy like khabib. Khabib by his own admission beat the easiest fight in lightweight division and a real estate agent to round out his legacy.

WMEUFC is a fucking joke.

Fuck Khabib!! Who even gives a shit about this idiot???

Another broke BUM.

You've never asked me this before and the answer is very simple: Ali gets away with as much shit as he wants with zero repercussions. Ali was the one who sparked the entire Conor chimping out scene at the UFC 229 presser, basically telling Conor that his belts were fake. Ali gets to demand ridiculous sums of money from Dana like it's candy and actually managed to secure an amazing contract for Khabib for the UFC 229 fight even though Khabib was only a 350k draw. Ali is the manager GOAT and you're a sad, rectally bothered hater.

Ali is a fucking nonse.

Only naive individuals believed this legacy BS.

Everything is about money, everywhere in the World.

tell khabib to stop eating so much and continuously pulling out of the fight with tony because he cant make weight. At least tony was legit hurt, not just lacking discipline

Tony got taken down and tapped out by a wire......

People seem to only care about the money they make anyways

So the answer is no, you made that shut up?

Then you post this unrelated shit? Then try to throw some shade at me? Lol you are a bitchy lil weirdo

Lolol

How many times has Tony pulled out of the fight? How many times has Khabib done the same? Who was the last to pull out? If you call Khabib a "duck" for doing this, then you're calling Tony precisely the same "duck" as well. Unless, of course, you're a retarded hypocrite practicing double standards, lmao.

Legacy? Yah I guess so.. undefeated and beat Connor so bad Sinead O'Connor turned muslim

Back