Ethnicity and Muslims in Europe - The numbers

You duck duck duckin my 3 simple questions, brah.

Gonna put you in the @TheComebackKid @Ripskater @lfd0311 category.
Why is every news article automatically fake news that we need to go to primary sources. They're also the ones citing the same "primary sources". The best you got is they're misinterpreting them and even that's a stretch when both sides of the political spectrum reach the similar conclusion with over-represented crime.

"no one backs up my findings" yet all my findings are from official government statistics and organistations. How does that make sense? I would ask you what findings you are talking about, but I know you can't answer questions. I don't even know what you're talking about anymore. You posted the pew article as a claim about Europe. However, the article describes the US, not Europe, which I said.

I'm gonna jump in the shower and go out in the real world. Have a good one.
You use them to claim news articles are false (see link to other thread), some which also cite government sources. You also claim every news link I post here are false. Either foreigners are over-represented in Sweden/Germany or they're not?
"
You posted the pew article as a claim about Europe.
"
Nope, go back and read the thread.

If I recall correctly it was one guy that said by 2050 Muslims will take over. I wouldn't say it's a commonly held belief.

The damage done already by Muslims in Europe is enough for people to no longer want Muslim immigration. You also see the rise of Islamic extremism in other non European first world countries.

If you have to put in that much work for certain types of immigrants then it's really not worth it to bring them in. If you really want to be righteous then the best solution is help those specific countries rise out of the shit hole.
Exactly ^^^^

Why is every news article automatically fake news that we need to go to primary sources. They're also the ones citing the same "primary sources". The best you got is they're misinterpreting them and even that's a stretch when both sides of the political spectrum reach the similar conclusion with over-represented crime.

You use them to claim news articles are false (see link to other thread), some which also cite government sources. You also claim every news link I post here are false. Either foreigners are over-represented in Sweden/Germany or they're not?
"
You posted the pew article as a claim about Europe.
"
Nope, go back and read the thread.
I can totally see why people do not want Islam and champion against it. But I will never understand those who champion for it so vigorously. I mean have you ever asked yourself why almost all the refugees coming in are Muslim. It’s 2018 and this religion can’t get its collective ass together and we are supposed to want it over here in numbers or we are somehow racist which makes no sense . Canada’s liberals have told its citizens to shut up and embrace Islam or else. There’s clip after clip of dipshit Trudeau saying that over and over.

I can totally see why people do not want Islam and champion against it. But I will never understand those who champion for it so vigorously. I mean have you ever asked yourself why almost the refugees coming in are Muslim. It’s 2018 and this religion can’t get its collective ass together and we are supposed to want it over here in numbers or we are somehow racist which makes no sense . Canada’s liberals have told its citizens to shut up and embrace Islam or else. There’s clip after clip of dipshit Trudeau saying that over and over.
Trudeau has even earmarked housing for them. Incredible.

The justification for importing them keeps switching between
1 refugees
2 "economic boon that will pay for our pensions"

1 is overwhelmingly false this far out from Syria debacle
2 is not bearing any fruit in Sweden and Germany, employment rate is incredibly low (which is why globalists are so desperate to get them into countries before people can point to the lack of any economic results - very hard to kick them out because human rights, right to family life etc.)

Trudeau has even earmarked housing for them. Incredible.

The justification for importing them keeps switching between
1 refugees
2 "economic boon that will pay for our pensions"

1 is overwhelmingly false this far out from Syria debacle
2 is not bearing any fruit in Sweden and Germany, employment rate is incredibly low (which is why globalists are so desperate to get them into countries before people can point to the lack of any economic results - very hard to kick them out because human rights, right to family life etc.)
Yup most liberal run countries are having severe buyers remorse about now

Its pretty wild to me that Western nations are so removed from the wars they are fighting that they think the atrocious terrorist attacks even compare to the devastation of their nations war machines.

Good question, I have to check it out further.

For me, ethnicity is of no importance but it's all about creating a stable, safe and harmonious society. That rarely works with a influx of immigrants from cultures that are less tolerant so to speak or people that are lowly skilled that will forever be a financial burden for their new home country.

But at the end of the day, it's not immigrants fault. The majority of them just want a better life for themselves and their families and who can blame them for that?! The people at fault is the politicians and the media that is hiding the true cost for this multicultural experiment that began in 1975, both when it comes to the financial burden but also when it comes to crime and slowly dismantling the welfare state.

Some might also think that changing the demographics of a country so that the former majority will become a minority despite being the main breadwinner for all is immoral...I wouldn't personally object if the people that come creates wealth and a positive development but that is far from the case.

Good post!

I wish more people could use more restrained thoughts instead of the easy way of insulting that leaves much to be desired. Simply put, think before you post.

Last edited:
I don't know how it is in the rest of Europe, but I'm French and I can tell you :

FRANCE OFFICIAL STATS CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

First of all, ethnicity stats are illegal, so you can't count anything based on religion or ethnicity.
Secondly, official numbers/stats are made by our pro-immigration governments.

Anti-racist culture is so strong here that anti-immigration people cowardly jump on the "anti-muslim" bandwagon, when the real problems come from arabs and africans who happen to be muslim.

My belief is that their culture, the way they (don't) raise their children, and their biochemistry (testosterone levels/aggressivity levels) are the real problem.

Last edited:
Its pretty wild to me that Western nations are so removed from the wars they are fighting that they think the atrocious terrorist attacks even compare to the devastation of their nations war machines.

When people describe the migrant column in South America or refugees in Europe as an “invasion”, you can believe these people truly live in their little bubbles, ignorant of what a real invasion looks like. An invasion is what the US did to Iraq - death count in the millions, chaos and lawlessness everywhere, and the death of a nation.

Nice thread. Looks like europe can use more immigration. Would like to see this increase over the next few decades.

Fucking so sick of this share the refugee load bs. Fix the problems where it lies in their own fucking yards. You can’t just import people as a solution all the time. All you are doing is making room in that country for extremist to expand their hold.
Disagree.

An important fact about the Syria crisis. 13 million people fleed or got dispersed of which 89% are actually still in Syria (49%) or in the neighboring countries (40%). Europe took 7%.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/29/where-displaced-syrians-have-resettled/

When we actively particpate in, or in some cases initate, wars and conflicts resulting in hundreds of thousands or million of refugees we have a responsibility to take at least some. It's not about feeling sorry for anyone, it's about responsibility for your actions. How many, and how, is things we can consider.

Following your logic, the world should not have taken any of us as refugees during the WW2. The Polish and German jews should have just been denied access, stayed in their country and gotten slaughtered the lot. The allied nations didn't even participate in that war, or aid the nazis, like we have done in the modern wars.

I don't know how it is in the rest of Europe, but I'm French and I can tell you :

FRANCE OFFICIAL STATS CAN'T BE TRUSTED.

First of all, ethnicity stats are illegal, so you can't count anything based on religion or ethnicity.
Secondly, official numbers/stats are made by our pro-immigration governments.

Anti-racist culture is so strong here that anti-immigration people cowardly jump on the "anti-muslim" bandwagon, when the real problems come from arabs and africans who happen to be muslim.

My belief is that their culture, the way they (don't) raise their children, and their biochemistry (testosterone levels/aggressivity levels) are the real problem.
Conspiracy theory with no evidence and "race realism" pseudocience with no evidence.

Disagree.

An important fact about the Syria crisis. 13 million people fleed or got dispersed. 89% are actually still in Syria (49%) or in the neighboring countries (40%). Europe took 7%.
http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2018/01/29/where-displaced-syrians-have-resettled/

When we actively particpate in, or in some cases initate, wars and conflicts resulting in hundreds of thousands or million of refugees we have a responsibility to take at least some. It's not about feeling sorry for anyone, it's about responsibility for your actions. How many, and how, is things we can consider.

Following your logic, the world should not have taken any of us as refugees during the WW2. The Polish and German jews should have just been denied access, stayed in their country and gotten slaughtered the lot. The allied nations didn't even participate in that war, or aid the nazis, like we have done in the modern wars.

Conspiracy theory with no evidence and "race realism" pseudocience with no evidence.

Lol go F yourself then.

Nice straw man. Western nations recognize terrorist actions are atrocious. We also recognize that war is brutal and often times far worse than single acts of terrorism. They are not exclusive ideas.

Well yeah, thats what war is.
Thats not really related to a caravan of immigrants approaching our border though is it?
When people describe the migrant column in South America or refugees in Europe as an “invasion”, you can believe these people truly live in their little bubbles, ignorant of what a real invasion looks like. An invasion is what the US did to Iraq - death count in the millions, chaos and lawlessness everywhere, and the death of a nation.

Or the audacity to be so short sighted they ignore the terrorists the US supported through the SOA that still has lingering after effects in the economies of Latin American nations.

Let's not forget the "Silent Holocaust" in Guatemala was perpetuated with US support.

In an apparent pseudo-operation dubbed "Operation Brushcutter", 58 Kaibiles disguised as guerilla combatants entered Dos Erres on 6 December 1982. Over the next several days, the Kaibiles raped young girls, ripped fetuses out of the wombs of pregnant women and bashed villagers over the heads with hammers, before disposing of the bodies in a well. At least 225 villagers were killed, possibly as many as 300.

In an apparent pseudo-operation dubbed "Operation Brushcutter", 58 Kaibiles disguised as guerilla combatants entered Dos Erres on 6 December 1982. Over the next several days, the Kaibiles raped young girls, ripped fetuses out of the wombs of pregnant women and bashed villagers over the heads with hammers, before disposing of the bodies in a well. At least 225 villagers were killed, possibly as many as 300.

Lets not forget the US and the UK fucking over the entire country of Iran because of their oil. Or the displacement of Iraqis due to the carpet bombing and destruction of infrastructure with our tax dollars.

It took the bombing of Germany during the second World War to show the Germans what war is really like, it took two atomic bombs for Japan to quit their rape and genocide of mainland Asia. Westerners are so caught up in their bubble that the actions and suffering perpetuated by their tax dollars don't matter.

Nice straw man. Western nations recognize terrorist actions are atrocious. We also recognize that war is brutal and often times far worse than single acts of terrorism. They are not exclusive ideas.

Well yeah, thats what war is.
Thats not really related to a caravan of immigrants approaching our border though is it?

Western nations recognize them as atrocious unless they're directly responsible for them. There are plenty of pictures out there I highly recommend you look up of children blown apart via American bombs. I'm pressing the belief that we're at war, and terrorism is their best choice to pay us back. I've always considered the veteran suicide rate to be a major victory for our enemies as well.

If we're looking at the cause of both terrorism and migration we need to look for the cause. The West isn't completely to blame despite how I may sound, but we do have a hand in it.

My major complaint is due to how short sighted people are in this regard, their lack of accountability, and the blatant embrace of hysteria despite the statistics shown in the OP to show that they were incorrect with their "sky is falling"

As a European, I can only lol at OP.

I mean, you guys know there's a silent civil war going on all over Europe, right? Obviously not. But there isn't really anything to discuss about this - either you know it happens or you "know" it doesn't (mainly by being blind and deaf, outside the country in question or completely uninterested in the subject).

Oh, and OP's numbers for France and Germany are from the 80s. Not your fault, because there aren't any new ones (such censuses are now banned in France and German officials suggest not too look to hard into the subject anyway), but there you go. Lying with statistics 101.

Jihadists are the good guys now and are just fighting a righteous war? It really seems like you don't mind seeing any kind of destruction in the US and Europe because you pay taxes and want to be relieved of guilt.

Anything for a fist bump right?

Hsa nothing to do with good guys or bad guys, it has to do with reality. I firmly believe in the United States despite all the atrocious acts done in her name, are we good guys? sometimes. Are we bad guys? Sometimes.

What did I say that was incorrect? We have bombed, murdered, and tortured countless lives and the ostrich in the sand behavior of Americans not only dismisses why it happens, but enables further attacks.

180810101519-09-yemen-schoolbus-airstrike-0809-exlarge-169.jpg

Our bomb did this. Our government supports this behavior, and how do we respond to it?
33996827723_52a82caebd_z.jpg

But hey, not supporting a war against civilians by supplying the arms used for their deaths would be "foolish"

As a European, I can only lol at OP.

I mean, you guys know there's a silent civil war going on all over Europe, right? Obviously not. But there isn't really anything to discuss about this - either you know it happens or you "know" it doesn't (mainly by being blind and deaf, outside the country in question or completely uninterested in the subject).

Oh, and OP's numbers for France and Germany are from the 80s. Not your fault, because there aren't any new ones (such censuses are now banned in France and German officials suggest not too look to hard into the subject anyway), but there you go. Lying with statistics 101.

Silent civil war? Lol, ganz lustig Hans. Bisst du auch bei Facebook or VK und jammert über die fiesen Ausländer die Arbeit von Deutschen nehmen aber auch gleichzeitig nicht arbeiten?

9/11 pissed off Americans which gave the military the green light to go into Iraq. Civilians caught up in a war will die and what happened was terrible. Americans see now that it was a mistake.

We should not allow the spread of Islam and terrorism because of that war. Islam has been doing its thing for centuries.

What? If anything the Military of the United States was very much against the idea of invading Iraq and didn't buy in to the cooked up charges, don't dishonour your own military by implying they craved that war. That's what giving the green light means in case you're not familiar with that term. Make no mistake the Iraq War was orchestrated by the Neo-Cons and Israel. And not allow the spread of Islam? Are you one of those people that think over a billion people belong to a "death cult" cause you saw some Facebook pictures? You lot support the country that is the main sponsor of terrorism and prop up extremist Salafist / Wahabbi schools. The lack of self awareness never ceases to astound me. You lot preach about fairness, law and order and democracy and want to hold other nations accountable, yet none of the war criminals in America has been arrested. Hell one of the most hawkish (chicken hawk if you want to be specific) is now part of the White House.

Back