Social conservatives admit that British Muslims commit similar/less crime while also performing better in school with lower IQ..

Muslims commit more crimes in other western countries because they are bad at integrating them lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
<36>
People like you always dismiss how blacks commit the most crimes in the US while having a small population. You talk about datas when it works for you

how is that posible have lower IQ and do better in school only logical explanation would be they have higher IQ so that is why they do better in school solving same problmes everybody gets

They may have just been overrepresented since so many Muslims in Canada are black and perhaps many are poorly vetted refugees or just poorly selected.

I don’t understand how a Muslim being black is relevant.

You honestly think the UK is more racist than the US? You’ve got to be kidding.

Its complicated. Europeans racism is different than the US. Whether or not its better or worse is arbitrary. But in 2024 I would say the Euros are worse.

The article is about Muslims, a religion. My statement was about immigrants. If the laughing reaction is because you think "haha idiot you didn't read the article, immigrants DO commit more crimes in Britain!! Haha owned!" you're kind of just self-reporting that you're a racist idiot that thinks all Muslims are immigrants.

The article itself says Muslims in Europe commit a lot of crime, which is something you deny. The fact you morons are using this one article to prove anything is comical. All it does is state what we all know to be true but your political tribe forever denies and uses mental gymnastics to argue Muslims don't commit a lot of crime in Britain.

Did YOU read the article?

Yes. lol

So it doesn't matter how they look to you? is this really the angle you want to play now?

How WHO looks to me? Why did you just say the British police is "so racist they admitted it". Since when do racists eventually admit (and lament) their racism because they've reached a certain level of racism? News to me, moron. And why did you say "White Britains"? What on earth is wrong with you? lol

do you know how many embarrassing threads you have made/participated in where you have been proven wrong?

Says the guy who's being decimated in his own thread. LOL

Whenever you're read to respond to this, go right ahead:

For some odd reason, you've ignored it so far.

you're bulgarian ffs

Oh wow, flawless fucking counter-argument there. Make something up in your head then use it as an insult for me. You absolute fucking monstrosity.

<Dany07>

you would be treated as such in other countries too

I'm treating you as my bitch right now you cockswabbling little turd.

So you're telling me a country that is more racist than America will somehow have a police force more progressive than them?

Just because you say Britain is racist, that doesn't make it racist. Give me evidence of all of Britain's racism, go right ahead. It's a proven fact that the British police allowed non-Muslim (mostly white) girls to be gang-raped by Muslims out of fear of being labeled racist. Please explain to me how this gels with your accusation that Britain is such a racist country.

you're fucking crazy

it's just mind boggling the hoops some of you guys go through to feed your own preconceived narrative

some of you guys just need to face reality

You just described yourself.

<Dany07>
Yes, without a doubt.

This isn't even a debate.

Correct, it's not a debate. For a debate to happen, both sides have to present arguments. Only one of us has done that yet, and it's not you. lol

It depends. I think the first gen immigrants are usually hardworking but their kids are the ones with the issues.

I agree that data is conflicting, but there can be no doubt that Pakistani muslims are the majority of perpetrators in many of these cases like Rotherham. Patterns in other regions may be different.

To be fair to your points I found this article:

• Research has found that group-based child sexual exploitation offenders are most commonly white."

• "Some studies suggest an over-representation of Black and (South) Asian offenders relative to the demographics of national populations."
So there is data in support of both views it seems.
You would expect them to be mostly commonly white in a small island in northwest Europe that is about 70% white. If you read the article in the OP carefully though it actually shows Pakistanis are overepresented. The twist is that they have changed the category to "Muslim Britons". What it's basically showing is that British Arabs arent very criminal. That's not really a contradiction of the traditional understanding of things. What has always been so shocking about the grooming gangs in Britain is that there are so few Arabs, so few Indians, yet extreme overrepresentation of Pakistanis.

There are plenty of intelligent and successful Muslim people. Those should be prioritized for immigration. Not the savages.

I don’t understand how a Muslim being black is relevant.

He thinks black people are negative to any society so he is blaming them more than the Muslim factor. They hate muslims but hate black muslims more. But who knows. Racist mindset is a weird one.

Its complicated. Europeans racism is different than the US. Whether or not its better or worse is arbitrary. But in 2024 I would say the Euros are worse.

Europeans treat immigrants worse. I don’t think it matter how but it’s true.

Saying America is more racist is ludicrous.

Back