PWD 667: The Night After He Came Home

Who Should Get The Strap

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have stupid friends. Particularly one who, unlike a sensible person, doesn't see a show and thinks "Hey, that looks fun, I'll ask to see who else wants to go, and buy the correct number of tickets", he does the opposite, buys a bunch of tickets, then asks around to see who wants to go.

I was dead set against going, I said "I don't like Bowling for Soup, so I'm not paying for a ticket to go see them". And he pestered, and pestered, and pestered, and pestered. Realising I had him in the barrell, I set my terms.

1) I don't pay for the ticket
2) I don't pay for the travel
3) I will buy myself TWO drinks of my choice, I will not buy anyone a round, however, if you're buying a round, you include me.
4) You will get me any food I so choose on the evening

Still wished I'd said no. But I got a free night out, and pulled. So it wasn't all bad.

What was the guy's name?? rmsht.gif

Got to hang out with the u18 south Florida hockey team today. Ill give Fl this, theyre better at hockey than they are at wrestling.

<Fedor23>

Grilling steaks on a 50 degree Fall night awaiting kickoff for Alabama vs LSU is pretty much everything I want out of life.

Only thing more would be the @SocraticMethod guys saddling up on motorcycles after the game and riding from gentleman's establishment to gentlemans establishment

@Minotauro Rex @J Danger and sometimes @moonwolf

Grilling steaks on a 50 degree Fall night awaiting kickoff for Alabama vs LSU is pretty much everything I want out of life.

Only thing more would be the @SocraticMethod guys saddling up on motorcycles after the game and riding from gentleman's establishment to gentlemans establishment

@Minotauro Rex @J Danger and sometimes @moonwolf

I’m scared to ride on a motorcycle. Can you attach one of those side car things to yours and I ride in that?

Mercenary%2BGarage%2BDesign%2BDublin%2BIreland%2BCustom%2BMotorcycle%2BWorkshop%2BGIF%2BVintage%2BSidecar%2BDog%2BGoggles%2BOutfit.jpg

I bought a black shirt with a fish on the back for $10. Best $10 I’ve ever spent.

You guys are missing a fucking crazy fight here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back