Locked PWD 1147: The Corporate Champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RollSonnenRoll

Get a dream, hold on to it and shoot for the sky!
@plutonium
Reaction score

1706475163480-png.1026545

Rules
1. Don't give your Rumble spot away
2. Rehire Mandy
3. #PushTonyD

Mascots
lucy-pinder-those-tits-need-splattering-v0-j8qznzh8vffc1.jpg

vixen-virago-your-pe-teacher-v0-ddnwtu5iwwrb1.jpg

A1WNrdFjL.gif

Theme

@Oku @PRIDEWASBETTER @D.R.H. Please and thank you​

Roxie did a little better on her walk this morning but we're still working out all the kinks, added in one more block to our route but still shaved a few minutes of our total time cause she was a little less confused and distraught than she was yesterday
She's easily distracted by other people and has to be physically pulled away from trying to follow them, when we get to a house where she can smell they have dogs she gets nervous and tries to turn back
Today when we hit the same point where we turned towards the house yesterday, she immediately knew where she was and started pulling like a sled dog all the way til we got back to the house

People are speculating that TKO are gonna get rid of anyone involved with the McMahon's and The Rock will be in charge lmao

I ordered a big tub of coconut oil cause i noticed she has a nasty wound on her tail and on her foot from chewing on them, hopefully its just dry skin and this will help, if not, at least she'll taste delicious

Canceled Peacock, this is The Rock taking over the DC Cinematic Universe all over again.

..I was gonna cancel Peacock anyway.

<rawsun>

People are speculating that TKO are gonna get rid of anyone involved with the McMahon's and The Rock will be in charge lmao
He does need one more thing to do.

This whole time we thought Nick Kahn was eliminating everyone for his own ascension to the throne but was he really setting everything up for his childhood friend The Rock to come in and knock em all down, has Dwayne been the power in the shadows all along?

This whole time we thought Nick Kahn was eliminating everyone for his own ascension to the throne but was he really setting everything up for his childhood friend The Rock to come in and knock em all down, has Dwayne been the power in the shadows all along?
Or did he know anything about it all along?!

ed4756d6-6b0a-49e0-b189-f48fd2405835_text.gif

im-not-surprised-nate-diaz.gif

Pretty much as soon as it came out Khan and ole Dwayne were longtime friends it was only a matter of time.

Then the XFL buyout happened.. tick tock

Last edited:
I just burned the mothereffing heck outta my fingers on some dry ice, I forgot I had something else arriving so I just opened that big box and reached into it, not realizing it was wrapped in dry ice
Son of a biscuit, that stuff is no joke!

On the plus side, my kitchen now looks like Dexter's Laboratory

IMG-20240203-103330088-HDR.jpg

All that was missing last night was The Rocks daughter flexing her GM muscles and being the one to make the change even if it wasnt her show. Seeing the replay of it was just as bad for Rhodes as I expected if not worse, he looked deflated.

@My Spot peep your dream girl Mae Young in these promos from the Bakersfield territory in 1966
Man, do I love the stuff from the old timey days when the entire rasslin world was just what you saw on the tv station that was located down the street and the matches that took place in your local arena
Boy oh boy, was Mark Lewin terrible on the mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back