Locked PWD 1147: The Corporate Champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should just book Ava to go full heel and embrace being a nepo baby. "I get what I want, I've always gotten what I want, and if you don't like that well...too damn bad. It's not my fault the rest of you were born with inferior DNA."
She is already getting death threats; you really want one of these idiots following up on it?

"There you are, a female sports entertainer, patiently waiting for your spot in WWE after years of paying your dues. Then someone like me ZIPS in and takes your spot and you say, "That's not fair..."'

<21>

begging-for-a-pounding-v0-4viz34wot52c1.jpg

How come they don't want her, man

sddefault.jpg

I'd like to open both of these broads up if you know what I mean.

Long talks into the dead of night on what motivates and inspires them.

Otherwise known as having a heart-to-fart

View attachment 1028203

Just got my tix for this in April!

I wanted to see Dethklok a few months ago when they came here with Babymetal, but they were charging a damn arm and a leg for tickets. They did a 5k theater and sold it out, so even the worst seats in the obstructed view top balcony were over $200 a pop.

I wanted to see Dethklok a few months ago when they came here with Babymetal, but they were charging a damn arm and a leg for tickets. They did a 5k theater and sold it out, so even the worst seats in the obstructed view top balcony were over $200 a pop.
The dirtsheets r saying tix prices were skyhigh because babymetal required S-tier chocolates for the duration of their tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back