Locked PWD 1147: The Corporate Champion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

@deezy u might enjoy this trip down memory lane

No one in NXT should have a bad physique and that's a shoot. Lack of discipline and lack of willpower. Makes Ol Rex sick!

They come to work evert day in a sports team level facility that has a strength and conditioning coach on the payroll for your benefit. No excuses!
I'm okay with Gacy, though. Fits the character. Looks like shit but takes a beating. Like a Honda Accord.

Have you not been paying attention to Dwayne's Hollywood career the past 3 to 4 years? Pretty much the opposite of what you thought. He's come across as tone deaf with a lot of things he has done and his image has taken a hit. I've never liked the guy much to begin with, but regular people were starting to catch on to him.

The guy was on a streak of box office hit after hit and it looks like people finally gave up and realize he only makes god awful movies, but still he´s always preaching about listening to his audience and giving the people what they want and all of this is exactly the opposite of that. For a guy that does so much shady stuff to protect his brand it kind of catched me off guard he´d put himself in a position to be a scapegoat.

It´s either that or his ego made him oblivious to the fact that people would want to see Cody´s story over his dream match with Reigns.

MV5BNWM2YzIyODgtNjNjYS00ZTY2LTkwZTctMzc1MmNmNTNiMTI1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTA2NjY2NzQ0._V1_.jpg

One thing about Dacid Flair that sticks out for me (other than the infamous titantron) was a backstage segment where Taker was kicking the shit out of him, and the says "What are you doing?!" and Taker just replied "What am I doing?! I'M KICKING YOUR ASS WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?!"

The guy was on a streak of box office hit after hit and it looks like people finally gave up and realize he only makes god awful movies, but still he´s always preaching about listening to his audience and giving the people what they want and all of this is exactly the opposite of that. For a guy that does so much shady stuff to protect his brand it kind of catched me off guard he´d put himself in a position to be a scapegoat.

It´s either that or his ego made him oblivious to the fact that people would want to see Cody´s story over his dream match with Reigns.

I'd bet my last hot pocket that Dwayne has did not watch the product at all or even have assistants do so and fill him in. Outside of knowing his family is on top, he is likely 100% oblivious to the rest of the show.

One thing about Dacid Flair that sticks out for me (other than the infamous titantron) was a backstage segment where Taker was kicking the shit out of him, and the says "What are you doing?!" and Taker just replied "What am I doing?! I'M KICKING YOUR ASS WHAT DO YOU THINK I'M DOING?!"
Bloods on you Ric!

I'd bet my last hot pocket that Dwayne has did not watch the product at all or even have assistants do so and fill him in. Outside of knowing his family is on top, he is likely 100% oblivious to the rest of the show.
I am not so sure, Brian Gerwitz who is basically his personal writer that goes wherever he goes, was a pivotal part of WWE creative back in the day and now apparently handles his stuff in WWE, I´m pretty sure it´s up to date with everything WWE related.

Even if The Rock doesn´t give two shits about wrestling, he has a huge team behind him hat carefully plans his every move, blows my mind that no one said "hey there is this strong possibility this whole thing can blow up in our faces and jeopardize your brand, Philly... hardcore as hell fanbase... taking Cody spot... why take the risk and not wait for the right time?". This is high executive Rock we´re talking here, dude is playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers, this is not one of those situations where he turns heel and they say great he is now a heel going forward, this a "fuck you Dwayne" situation, I don´t think this makes him no favors in the long run for a guy that turns up once every two years.

Watching the stream right now and they showed one of my favorite Road Warriors matches, where Ron Rossi botches two clotheslines in a row so Animal just walks up and legit socks him in the face and drops him lol
You can clearly hear someone say "Do it again" after the first clothesline

@My Spot The guy getting punched is the same guy from Beau James infamous story about the jobber buying a tank or whatever the fuck it was

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back