Who

• Mandy

• Becky

• Fuck both...then fuck Canada!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlotte is a good chick in my books.

I think with Charlotte, I think having Ric Flair as her dad might have fucked her up a little. So she's very quiet, and keeps to herself, and perhaps doesn't want to be "just like her dad".

Or she could just be her own person. It's hard to measure up to Ric.

Another get drunk and party episode in Tahoe?

28909839068_8158b50bf6_b.jpg

Applicable for the thread. You guys should see this. It's weird as hell, but it's over the top violent. Classic Cage.

Or she could just be her own person. It's hard to measure up to Ric.

What I meant was, that with Ric as her dad, he'd come home from the road, after not seeing his kids for weeks on end, and when he does come home, he's miserable, and cranky, because he's not on the road drinking and fucking. There was a story that he came home, and then said "This is boring", and left.

So, I can see something like that having an effect on you.

Cage is such a bad actor. Ruins every movie he is in.

And, there's so much more of it now, because he's having to star in Straight to VOD dreck after the IRS took him to the cleaners.

Cage is such a bad actor. Ruins every movie he is in.
hqdefault.jpg

Charlotte is a good chick in my books.

Like I said last night, TV really doesn't do her justice. When she's standing a few feet in front of you, you do think "Holy shit, she's hot"

Like I said last night, TV really doesn't do her justice. When she's standing a few feet in front of you, you do think "Holy shit, she's hot"
At the end of the day she's still a 5'10 athletic built blonde with big tits. That's gonna turn heads

At the end of the day she's still a 5'10 athletic built blonde with big tits. That's gonna turn heads

True

But still, when you talk about the hottest in WWE, Charlotte never really factors. Then you see her in person, and there is that "Holy Shit" moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back