Elections 2018 Midterms: Polls, predictions and results.

There is a period of time between this election and the next that matters more than either. I know it's not something you can gamble on, but it's sort of the meat on the bones you are interested in.

What mattered in the midterms on Tuesday was that the house switched hands. Everything else was secondary. There is no way to spin that against the reality of the situation.
The House switching mattered. The Republicans netting three Senate seats mattered. The Democrats picking up some governorships mattered. The Republicans defeating multiple MSM-designated "future stars" mattered. Continued realignment mattered. Lots of important details and data.

Key states and counties in MI, WI and PA all went blue. It's obvious that the average working class American is recognizing that Trump has sold them out for the past 2 years. Trump is in line for a beatdown in 2020 based off what happened this week imo.

Wisconin and Michigan can go red and Ohio can easily go red too. You are both bad at analyzing football and politics. This isn't anywhere near what Democrats were hoping for.

Wisconin and Michigan can go red and Ohio can easily go read too. You are both bad at analyzing football and politics. This isn't anywhere near what Democrats were hoping for.

Dems could have won every seat and you would still blabber nonsense. Dems are very satisfied as we are now taking the suburbs. Trump republicans are isolating themselves in small pockets around the country. Gerrymandering won’t even help in 8-12 years

Dre1fYOX0AASUlg.jpg:large
To put things in perspective
This isn't remotely accurate. Amazing how people take shit like this seriously and share it. Just an anonymous meme. What a time to be alive. Dems are still winning seats and very likely will gain more after votes are counted.

This isn't remotely accurate. Amazing how people take shit like this seriously and share it. Just an anonymous meme. What a time to be alive. Dems are still winning seats and very likely will gain more after votes are counted.
Is it incorrect, then I apologize! I read it on a usually trustworthy source on Twitter!

Wisconin and Michigan can go red and Ohio can easily go red too. You are both bad at analyzing football and politics. This isn't anywhere near what Democrats were hoping for.

You're apparently not content with being the laughing stock of the Sports Bar, but you've decided to bring your brand of buffoonery to the War Room as well. Please come with an actual substantive argument so you can be given the intellectual beatdown that you deserve.

Not remotely accurate? How so? Are the number of seats lost inaccurate?

If the number of seats lost is accurate, how is this "not remotely accurate"? Or any you being hyperbolic?

Is it incorrect, then I apologize! I read it on a usually trustworthy source on Twitter!
There's around a dozen yet to be called. Dems have 31 and likely will pick up a few more.

Tremendous victory for America. With this results dems can do fookin nothing.<JonesDXSuckIt>

Except use the house subpoena power to launch investigation into Trump's tax returns, ties of his campaign to Russia, etc.

you can't fabricate leaked comments from actual, on camera, IRL people my dude

How's he doing ? not what he is saying but how is he doing and the country doing?

Pretty good unless your a partisan hack
Logic and reading comprehension not your strong suits are they? You 2 aren't even trying.
Most politicians come from legal backgrounds, they are generally adept liars......

'Some f'n stupid' makes zero grammatical sense btw, which makes that pt all the more hilarious
So, post 1 and 3: this is sad. First of all, Project Veritas essentially became famous for producing doctored video. They have ZERO credibility.

Second, what does dismissal of Project Veritas have to do with politicians? I didn't even watch the video because it's irrelevant.

Third, are you saying you've never employed a colloquialism? Not even to convey a certain tone or setting? No, you can't be saying that. You must be saying you don't know what you're talking about ; you just want to whine because you have nothing useful to say on the thread topic. Take a long nap.

And post 2: the post wasn't about what he is doing now, was it? On paper before the nomination he was by far the worst candidate. Now go back and read the post I replied to and then punch yourself in the face for your obvious error.

Logic and reading comprehension not your strong suits are they? You 2 aren't even trying.

So, post 1 and 3: this is sad. First of all, Project Veritas essentially became famous for producing doctored video. They have ZERO credibility.

Second, what does dismissal of Project Veritas have to do with politicians? I didn't even watch the video because it's irrelevant.

Third, are you saying you've never employed a colloquialism? Not even to convey a certain tone or setting? No, you can't be saying that. You must be saying you don't know what you're talking about ; you just want to whine because you have nothing useful to say on the thread topic. Take a long nap.

And post 2: the post wasn't about what he is doing now, was it? On paper before the nomination he was by far the worst candidate. Now go back and read the post I replied to and then punch yourself in the face for your obvious error.
Carry on, as you were

WTF lol no way. Is this real??

EDIT: It is real wow.

So... No.

Sorry, black people understand trends.

Trumptards should take notes.
We recognize when we're doing well and decide not to change things, not constantly assume things are just fucked anyway so fuck it.

Conservative and all, you know.

That's why there is an asterisk next to 2018, stating that it is not fully updated yet. It projects Dems to win 33 seats.

Why even make the list at all without complete information? It was made to make it look like the dems performed worse that they actually did.

I thought it was pretty cool to see the history. In comparison to other years. I would have expected a significantly different gap than the 30-33 it'll finish at. If anything, I would say it was trying to make Dems look bad based off the 2010 Obama year (with no context, just a base number) rather than for this year. That's why that original list had it at the top instead of year by year order.

There's actually a little bit more context needed than that. The projected number of dem pickups this election is the biggest republican house loss in 44 years, and that was in the wake of the Watergate scandal. You should also understand that this is with the current district map, which (almost indisputably) heavily favors republicans. These maps were further updated after the 2010 elections to increase red favorability even more. If EVERY district that Hillary Clinton won, plus every district that Trump won by 3% or less, went blue this election, the democrats still wouldn't have the house. This election's results are a huge hit to republicans when you take these things into account as we head to 2020.

And as far as the senate goes, I'm sure this was mentioned earlier, but republicans had a big advantage going in either way. It's just the consequence of how senate elections are spaced out. Democrats had to risk 3x as many seats as republicans, and it may still result in a wash or a single seat pickup (Mississippi will probably go republican). If republicans actually did have more favorability they could've headed to a supermajority, but they didn't.

Except use the house subpoena power to launch investigation into Trump's tax returns, ties of his campaign to Russia, etc.

And effectively stop his agenda for the next 2 years at least

Back