Locked AVENGERS: ENDGAME Thread v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
U.S. Army > Wakandan Army

Wait for the trailer to at least have such a big opinion on something nobody seen yet.

I don't have a big opinion of it. I'm just saying from a business perspective, it's smart to present the best you have made in part 1 as opposed to part 2. That was on my mind. I think the movie will be good, but it won't have the same impact of Infinity War (having all of the MCU characters finally meeting each other....all those little moments of an Avenger interacting with Dr. Strange, Spidey, or a Guardian added so much to the film for hardcore fans).

I don't have a strong opinion yet. And a movie trailer won't make me have one either. Disney is so good at trailers. They made The Last Jedi look like a really dark, serious, and mature film in the trailer.

Maybe it's just that Infinity War being so epic and satisfying has made me think this way. If Avengers 4 manages to feel even more intriguing and epic than IW, that will be a hell of an accomplishment.

Honestly though I will be disappointed if the resolution to the Thanos story is just "more power needed" and I'm fairly certain that won't be the case.

I would see Captain Marvel helping them to track down Thanos in the first place moreso than actually playing the main role defeating him/reversing his cull.

I am pretty sure it will end with Thanos being cocky, like, "ah, Stark, don't you know that no man can beat me?" As Thanos stands of the body of Tony Stark.

Then out of no where, Captain Marvel flies in and punches a hole in his chest (something Storm breaker failed to do). And then she triumphantly says, as she takes off her mask, "but I am no man!" (Since she is in fact a woman)

I am pretty sure it will end with Thanos being cocky, like, "ah, Stark, don't you know that no man can beat me?" As Thanos stands of the body of Tony Stark.

Then out of no where, Captain Marvel flies in and punches a hole in his chest (something Storm breaker failed to do). And then she triumphantly says, as she takes off her mask, "but I am no man!" (Since she is in fact a woman)
01f.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

this exactly how i feel about Avengers 4, they got this
But everyone and all the studios keep fucking up like this, it’s like they never learn and think it’s the way to go. Makes zero sence I’m truely worried.

Maybe Disney learned for TLJ maybe not...

Please God give us a good movie. Don't mess this up.

<Ellaria01>

Anyway I'm thinking that it would be awesome if on the ending credits, we start seeing a teaser for the new X-men saga. Holy shit that would just blow my mind.

Btw I just learned that Rogue got her powers from Capt Marvel. I'm thinking maybe they can make some connection to start the x-men franchise.

<Ellaria01>

Anyway I'm thinking that it would be awesome if on the ending credits, we start seeing a teaser for the new X-men saga. Holy shit that would just blow my mind.

Btw I just learned that Rogue got her powers from Capt Marvel. I'm thinking maybe they can make some connection to start the x-men franchise.

I remember seeing that in X-Men: The Animated Series (1992). As a teenager, Rogue is part of Mystique's team of villains (Blob, Pyro, and another guy). Ms Marvel (yes, back then she was Ms or Miss Marvel) easily schools the team in a fight...then Mystique orders Rogue to take her gloves off and grab Marvel's face and not let go.

It results with Ms Marvel getting so weakened that she goes into a permanent coma. Something that Rogue has to live with and feels guilty to this day.

<Ellaria01>

She was born with her powers..
Mystique adopted her when she was a runaway and helped her focus her gift (for bad)
She energy raped Ms. Marvel on her first mission

Mortal Kombat Annihilation didn't work out well as a part 2 and I reaaaaly don't think the Avengers should pick up that curse

i know there has been talk of the upper tier Cosmic entities in these threads but has it been discussed if there is a belief that half of them got snapped out of existence as well?

Update: November 10, 2018

New AVENGERS 4 Promo Art Shows the Team in Their Quantum Realm Suits

NhgyJdQ.jpg

bzosAC0.jpg

Flvi2wi.jpg

ceMRANx.jpg

etncKci.jpg

Giez5cy.jpg

0YBp3Eq.jpg

wyols5d.jpg

LbCkcb0.jpg

That better be spandex, to accommodate Hulk's huge quads

But otherwise, meh, why they need the same uniforms? @Clippy , you still feeling good about the bet? what say you, brother @One MMA Fan?

Avengers 4 shits all over Star Wars 9 and doesn't even wipe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back