Locked AVENGERS: ENDGAME Thread v.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Avengers 4 shits all over Star Wars 9 and doesn't even wipe
Rey is still on the shitter, Avengers 1, with every fucking super hero in the world came close. Came close to wiping her ass, but she ain't about that life! Now everyone is pissed with this fake snap. Can we get Thanos in Star Wars to snap and bring Luke back. What a cop out! Or whatever fucking way they're bringing everyone back

Rey is still on the shitter, Avengers 1, with every fucking super hero in the world came close. Now everyone is pissed with this fake snap. Can we get Thanos in Star Wars to snap and bring Luke back. What a cop out! Or whatever fucking way they're bringing everyone back

You're right that was an epic cliffhanger, everyone wants to see what happens next and exactly how they get out of it

Last Jedi left no cliffhangers and killed off anyone people were interested in... after ruining their characters

hmm...

Which one am I gunna be excited to see??

Rey is still on the shitter, Avengers 1, with every fucking super hero in the world came close. Came close to wiping her ass, but she ain't about that life! Now everyone is pissed with this fake snap. Can we get Thanos in Star Wars to snap and bring Luke back. What a cop out! Or whatever fucking way they're bringing everyone back
Several beers in! Have at it!

You're right that was an epic cliffhanger, everyone wants to see what happens next and exactly how they get out of it

Last Jedi left no cliffhangers and killed off anyone people were interested in... after ruining their characters

hmm...

Which one am I gunna be excited to see??
Rey will force choke Thanos, and spank his ass with that stupid glove!

Without that glove, Rose probably spanks him!

giphy.gif

Thanos will show Rey why, once a girl's gone Titan, she won't go back again;)

Then he'll spank her ass and tell her to make him a sandwich:)

Update: November 10, 2018

New AVENGERS 4 Promo Art Shows the Team in Their Quantum Realm Suits

NhgyJdQ.jpg

bzosAC0.jpg

Flvi2wi.jpg

ceMRANx.jpg

etncKci.jpg

Giez5cy.jpg

0YBp3Eq.jpg

wyols5d.jpg

LbCkcb0.jpg

I'm really not feeling it...looks ok on Iron Man and Ant-Man, but otherwise, just no. I hope these outfits are worn during a brief time of the film.

I'd like to see the stealth suit from Winter Soldier back. The best Cap uniform by far.

Thanos will show Rey why, once a girl's gone Titan, she won't go back again;)

Then he'll spank her ass and tell her to go make him a sandwich:)
I like your enthusiasm but Rey force grabs that ridiculous diamond-laden glove off him, pins him down, and force elbows him to Bolivia!

I like your enthusiasm but Rey force grabs that ridiculous diamond-laden glove off him, pins him down, and force elbows him to Bolivia!

There's only one person getting pinned and forced. And it ain't the Mad Titan;)

Sorry, back to Avengers, yes Stupid uniforms but that's what it takes I guess to beat Glove-boy

I've seen Rey wrestle in FSCW... Thanos ain't selling that shit.

"The beyonder press reports that the physically weak women (well, not weak for women, but of course weaker than men with similar powers) are accusing Thanos of touching their breast on 3 seperate occasions. Could this be the end of Thanos?

A spokesman for Thanos states that the mad titan admits to nearly a hundred sexual encounters with the women, but claims they were hungry for it, begged, and always initiated communication as women often do."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back