Tucker Carlson's daughter verbally abused at country club

Man, this forum.

'If I want to call someone's daughter a cunt, thats my right!"

When did people turn into such garbage?

A complete lack of decency and ill will to those they consider enemies of their ideology.

"Talk shit, get hit." Insult someone's daughter, when she's out with her father and brother, don't be surprised if they take issue with that. That being said, this is how fights get started all the time. Woman feels insulted, tells the men she's with, and a physical altercation begins. It's all down to over blown egos, not abiding by the old adage of "Walk softly, but carry a big stick." It could be a situation of the man knowing it was Carlson's daughter, and instigating an altercation, knowing what the probable response would be, and hoping to cash in on a lawsuit, while tarnishing Tucker's reputation. People are vile, cowardly, egotists. We as a society have encouraged, even magnified this uncivilized, childish behavior, by allowing any little butthurt wussy the ability to claim victim status and sue over spilt milk. It's not right and folks SHOULD be able to address issues as adults, having the maturity to hash things out, and shake hands afterwards. Unfortunately, most people suck, and being a Gentleman in the presence of a Lady is lost in the fog of their hugely over blown ego. Grow the fuck up.

I don’t like to see this but I also don’t like to see Tucker lie to millions of impressionable Americans and get them riled up into hysterics like he does.

Maybe Tucker should change his fake ass style of reporting and discussion and act more like a real human being when he is on the air. Stop acting like a child, stop lying to his impressionable viewers and stop being a net negative for America. Again, I feel bad for his daughter but he is responsible for this.

Now I see Avanattis clients explanation and I’m positive Tucker made the whole thing up. Piece of shit
Impressionable viewers? The average age of his viewers is like 70. It's not like he's teaching schoolchildren like Yvette Felarca (who still hasn't been fired, by the way). That said, I do disagree with him politically for the most part and he's been saying a lot of nonsense lately. But let's not treat adults like they're children.

tuckers son shouldnt have thrown that glass of red wine at that man.

tuckers son is a lowlife degenerate off the worst kind.

Yeesh, maybe change the phrasing of the title.

But that asshole rando is lucky that Tucker had to put on a show of restraint for his daughter. If not for her virgin eyes, Carlson would have beaten him down like the badass that he is.
Another shit post from the war room's shittiest poster. Seriously, don't you have anything better to do with your time?

If there's a lawsuit out there, Carlson's losing it. Well, Carlson's son is losing it. Vile language directed at the daughter doesn't legally justify the son throwing something at that person.

Also, the name-caller is a pussy. Talk shit to the daughter and then leave the venue when confronted by the son. Real man right there.

tuckers son shouldnt have thrown that glass of red wine at that man.

tuckers son is a lowlife degenerate off the worst kind.
Lol, you might want to look into TRT if you're such a complete puss that you wouldn't do anything when some middle aged man berates your teenage sister, calling her a whore and a cunt just for being at dinner with your family.

You guys really are disgusting cowards.

Why would his son confront a man he didn't know if it did not happen like he said?

What reason would he have to just throw wine in some strangers face?

That doesn't make sense.

This something the left has started and is being eencouraged by democrats in power.

Getting wine thrown in his face was a mild reaction all in all.

Impressionable viewers? The average age of his viewers is like 70. It's not like he's teaching schoolchildren like Yvette Felarca (who still hasn't been fired, by the way). That said, I do disagree with him politically for the most part and he's been saying a lot of nonsense lately. But let's not treat adults like they're children.

Trumpers average age is not 70. And by impressionable they believe everything he says. It’s bizarre

If there's a lawsuit out there, Carlson's losing it. Well, Carlson's son is losing it. Vile language directed at the daughter doesn't legally justify the son throwing something at that person.

Also, the name-caller is a pussy. Talk shit to the daughter and then leave the venue when confronted by the son. Real man right there.

Jury awards 1 dollar at the most. If I was on it 1 cent would be the award.

The first words a gay dude would come up with isn't going to be either of the ones he claims. Especially whore, the dude is gay and isn't going to go after some random girl's sexual choices at a country club.

I'm not even doubting the dude could have insulted her, but that story is bogus.

That's not true lol. Lots of gay guys get very catty and call women names that other females would use, like whore. Everyone uses whore.

Not a lot of bartenders ITT?

LOL @ people that believe gay men sit at bars all night and " just don't go off" on random women for no reason.

I say, LoL unto you, Sirs.

Are you a bar tender at a gay bar or something?

Ah yeah as with racism (and I don't just mean "White Only" or "No Asians" preference 'racism'), people would probably be surprised at how ripe sexism and misogyny actually is within the G/B community, especially on modern apps that work like a sort of digital bathhouse. Not least because a substantial, more discreet portion of it tends to be obsessed with masculinity, look down on feminine traits and even feminism in general. People don't really see it, because how would they? There's one overwhelming stereotype and public image.

http://www.idontdoboxes.org/masc-4-masc-the-denial-of-femininity-in-the-gay-community/

While femininity is not necessarily rare in the gay community, it is beginning to be seen as a negative trait; men are plastering their profiles with phrases like “no fems” and “masc 4 masc”, and calling themselves “straight-acting” as if being heterosexual is the same as being manly, and therefore being gay is to be feminine. This kind of thinking is very dangerous in a community always pushing for unity and respect while breaking down binaries and stereotypes alongside the rest of the LGBT population.

The growing divide between the masculine and feminine parts of the gay community, and the concept of “straight-passing privilege” (being seen as masculine enough to not be immediately assumed gay) have done nothing more than create a sort of improvised hierarchy within the community placing the manliest of the bunch at the top, the feminine members at the butt of every joke, and leaving those in the androgynous middle pressured to choose a side.

I would normally say "Chat shit get banged", but I'm not sure that's the best choice of words in this case..

Now that's a far more accurate title.

Trumpers average age is not 70. And by impressionable they believe everything he says. It’s bizarre
I'm not referring to the age of the average Trump voter, I'm referring to the average age of Fox News viewers. They seriously skew old AF. If you want to call them "impressionable", fair enough. I'd probably opt for something else, but whatever. The point is that these are mature adults, not kids.

i could never imagine being pathetic enough that tucker carlson assumes he could kick my ass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back