Tucker Carlson's daughter verbally abused at country club

Basically my thought on the matter. Its 100% wrong to insult a young girl like this and I do feel bad for his daughter but I can only feel so sorry for someone who was raised going to country clubs being called something mean.

That said its a bad sign I'll admit, its not comforting to see partisanship spill over from Congress into our lives like this. Carlson makes his money peddling partisanship but if you really have such a problem with him that he feel you have to confront him in public then be a man and confront him, not his teenage daughter. Or better yet just leave him alone if for no other reason than to deny him a valid excuse to play victim on Twitter.

When someone uses the words "abuse" and "country club" in the same sentence you know they're pretty fucking out of touch with the rest of humanity.

On "White Grievance Tonight" with Tucker Carlson...

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with personal interactions like this. Stop saying those 3 words together in this thread, because it's embarassing all of us.

Would you mind elaborating? I'm not sure if you're agreeing with me or not.

I just wouldn't bring gay immigrants to America. There's a high chance that he's bringing sexual transmitted diseases with him or that he will be spreading them eventually.

Luckily your religious morality cannot be a test for any public office, or citizenship in America. You are literally proposing a morality and sexual orientation stricture upon immigrants. How very unamerican.

I think that Avenetti guy is the lawyer representing this gay latino that called his daughter a whore and c+++. Tucker is getting his side of the story out.
So this is the guy Avenatti is representing? Just lost a lot of respect for him.

She's 19 and she burst into tears because some random middle aged man called her a "cunt"?
Makes the story hard to believe.
Oh well, good that they booted him from the club.
LOL, women cry all the time. You find it hard to believe that a young woman would start crying after being confronted by an angry older man? Women start crying, men start letting punches fly.

She'd better not holiday in Australia then.
Money doesn't insulate you that much over here, and you'll cop worse abuse in traffic every other day.
I'll give you this much. The term "cunt" has a lot less sting over there than it does here.

If this dude did call her those things, fill the room with uppercuts all you want. There's no chance in hell it actually went down like Tucker claims though. The first words a gay dude would come up with isn't going to be either of the ones he claims. Especially whore, the dude is gay and isn't going to go after some random girl's sexual choices at a country club.

I'm not even doubting the dude could have insulted her, but that story is bogus.

The reason this analysis is wrong is because it requires you to be able to read the mind of the person in question.

You have no such ability.

Your analysis also requires you to have perfect first hand knowledge of the event in question.

You have no such knowledge.

What your post revealed is what you personally want to be true, nothing more.

The point is Freedom of speech....You know, what Right Wingers always claim when some Right Wing troll gets hit in the face for being a cunt trying to offend others.

The guy didn't really harass her...He asked a question, if she was Tucker's whore, then called her a cunt...That was the conversation...There was no following of her, no harassing of her.

The little snowflake whore, then went crying to daddy....and of course they were the one's to actually throw the glass of wine, they were the one's who crossed the line.

All Im saying is...If you are truly for freedom of speech like right wingers claim...You should have ZERO problem with a human being calling another human being a whore/cunt.

If you do have a problem with that....Maybe right wingers should realize that being against gays/gay rights/Minorities/etc is a big enough insult to some of those people, that they see it just like a daughter being called a whore/cunt....So next time, they should keep that in mind before they go around being real life trolls, then get hit in the face.
I think its just the sort of thing that passes for clever in your world, calling a conservatives child a whore. Wow, so edgy.

The reason this analysis is wrong is because it requires you to be able to read the mind of the person in question.

You have no such ability.

Your analysis also requires you to have perfect first hand knowledge of the event in question.

You have no such knowledge.

What your post revealed is what you personally want to be true, nothing more.
The guy claims he didn't say those things, Tucker claims he did. The only evidence we have is Tucker confronting him. I'm not claiming to know with certainty what happened, just not buying one of the stories.

The guy claims he didn't say those things, Tucker claims he did. The only evidence we have is Tucker confronting him. I'm not claiming to know with certainty what happened, just not buying one of the stories.
In this political climate, it's not unheard of for a leftist to verbally assault a conservative in a restaurant.

But true, Tucker claims the guy admitted to calling her those names, and the guy says he didn't. We won't know unless someone heard the exchange between the daughter and the gay latino immigrant.

Man, this forum.

'If I want to call someone's daughter a cunt, thats my right!"

When did people turn into such garbage?

Man, this forum.

'If I want to call someone's daughter a cunt, thats my right!"

When did people turn into such garbage?

Around 2009.

Back