Muslim Refugees Taught To Lie About Being Christian By NGOs

phoenixikki

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
A group that helped over 15,000 refugees and migrants to get into Europe has been caught on tape admitting to systematically training asylum seekers to exploit screening interviews by feigning trauma and persecution.
Ariel Ricker, the executive director of Advocates Abroad, a major non-profit NGO which provides legal aid to migrants, has been caught on tape openly discussing how she teaches refugees to lie to border agents. The video was released by Canadian right-wing activist, author and internet personality, Lauren Southern, and will be a part of her new documentary film project 'Borderless,' which takes on the European migration crisis.

On its website, Advocates Abroad claims to have helped as many as 15,000 migrants cross the Greek border, and 2,500 more outside of Greece. The organization is massive, taking volunteers from major universities, and was even featured in a documentary film by the International Bar Association.

In the footage, Ricker describes how the organization provides training sessions for migrants seeking entry into Europe, in which they are taught how to act during interviews with border agents:

I tell them this is acting, all of this is acting… for them to get through, they must act their part in the theater.

She also calls EASO (European Asylum Support Office) personnel tasked with screening the migrants “f***ing stupid,” and describes a formula that the organization has created to exploit them in screening interviews.

One method she teaches migrants is to exploit the presumed Christian sympathies of the predominantly Eastern Orthodox Greece by pretending to have been persecuted for being Christian. She even describes telling them how to pray during interviews, ironically because doing so reflects “honesty.

Continue reading

Then you will have another Arab Spring, this time not by Arabs only, but different muslim ethnicities and happening inside European countries. Let's see what fucking happens then...

She should be arrested for conspiracy to commit fraud

A group that helped over 15,000 refugees and migrants to get into Europe has been caught on tape admitting to systematically training asylum seekers to exploit screening interviews by feigning trauma and persecution.
Ariel Ricker, the executive director of Advocates Abroad, a major non-profit NGO which provides legal aid to migrants, has been caught on tape openly discussing how she teaches refugees to lie to border agents. The video was released by Canadian right-wing activist, author and internet personality, Lauren Southern, and will be a part of her new documentary film project 'Borderless,' which takes on the European migration crisis.

On its website, Advocates Abroad claims to have helped as many as 15,000 migrants cross the Greek border, and 2,500 more outside of Greece. The organization is massive, taking volunteers from major universities, and was even featured in a documentary film by the International Bar Association.

In the footage, Ricker describes how the organization provides training sessions for migrants seeking entry into Europe, in which they are taught how to act during interviews with border agents:

I tell them this is acting, all of this is acting… for them to get through, they must act their part in the theater.

She also calls EASO (European Asylum Support Office) personnel tasked with screening the migrants “f***ing stupid,” and describes a formula that the organization has created to exploit them in screening interviews.

One method she teaches migrants is to exploit the presumed Christian sympathies of the predominantly Eastern Orthodox Greece by pretending to have been persecuted for being Christian. She even describes telling them how to pray during interviews, ironically because doing so reflects “honesty.

Continue reading

Muslims have taqiya

Snackbar: I'm actually a Christian feeing persecution.
German refugee office: Oh? I'm sorry, vee only accept people who are actually oppressed, like Muslims.

The corruption running rampant on the left is at an all-time high. How on earth have right-minded people allowed the legitimization of corruption is beyond me. It's everywhere.

One of the biggest issues I have is career activists. Kids know nothing, go to college to become an activist lawyer or immigration officer or politician or "journalist" etc. And they are so brainwashed they think, that, always fighting "the man" or the rule of law is positionally right. It is an ideological position that is absolutely rampant everywhere. Huffpost runs news feeds for many of the main email pages, what many still use as their home page. The whole organization is made up of activists: feminists, anti-colonialists, Democrats, Antifa, affirmative action activists, etc. I mean the world is being run by tyrants - which is a massive growing number. It is the recipe for chaos.

Muslims have taqiya
tumblr_mqx1hmefGk1sqyrqho1_640.jpg

The corruption running rampant on the left is at an all-time high. How on earth have right-minded people allowed the legitimization of corruption is beyond me. It's everywhere.

One of the biggest issues I have is career activists. Kids know nothing, go to college to become an activist lawyer or immigration officer or politician or "journalist" etc. And they are so brainwashed they think, that, always fighting "the man" or the rule of law is positionally right. It is an ideological position that is absolutely rampant everywhere. Huffpost runs news feeds for many of the main email pages, what many still use as their home page. The whole organization is made up of activists: feminists, anti-colonialists, Democrats, Antifa, affirmative action activists, etc. I mean the world is being run by tyrants - which is a massive growing number. It is the recipe for chaos.

Being an advocate / activist as a career is admirable. Not sure how anyone could argue against that.

"How dare they try to make people's lives better!"

Being an advocate / activist as a career is admirable. Not sure how anyone could argue against that.

You're assuming that people who aspire to be an advocate/activist always have altruistic motives. You're assuming that the lust for power, greed, envy, abuse of power etc. isn't a human condition where that every single person is susceptible to. It doesn't matter that activists/advocates say the right thing and demand to be thought well of. There is no substitute for learning wisdom over time. One needs to mature, needs to learn to serve well before leading; to understand the value of patience, hard work, discipline, enjoyment of reward/accomplishment/love before demanding others bend to their understanding of the aforementioned. Most times activists are only regurgitating someone else's vision and/or ideology. This makes for tyrannical, violent, unempathetic ideologues.

Nothing new.

You know like those "young kids" that have full beards.

Yes, a private company facilitating the illegal entry of unassimilatable peoples into countries who’s citizens don’t want them there, at absolutely no cost to themselves personally, how admirable.

Ariel Ricker is also Jewish and a staunch Zionist. Imagine my shock. Sadly she has now deleted all her social media accounts, even her linkedin profile, after being exposed.

And people still call you a crazy conspiracy theorist for pointing stuff like this out.

When a peoples beliefs are used as justification to murder them does it surprise anyone that they might lie about it?

Then you will have another Arab Spring, this time not by Arabs only, but different muslim ethnicities and happening inside European countries. Let's see what fucking happens then...
@bad mojo already told us what happens.

Let’s just hope the right side wins.

One of the biggest issues I have is career activists. Kids know nothing, go to college to become an activist lawyer or immigration officer or politician or "journalist" etc. And they are so brainwashed they think, that, always fighting "the man" or the rule of law is positionally right. .

Then these people run for office, just look at Florida. Literally 0 life experience outside of pushing papers.

Back