Muslim Refugees Taught To Lie About Being Christian By NGOs

Need to "cut them off at the pass". Time for some "unfortunate accidents" to happen to the people of these NGOs.

I think she is intellectually honest and tells African refugees to claim to be Jewish so they will be allowed entry to Israel as well!

Got a new batch of 15-17 year old refugees here. They are Christian and fearful for their lives in their home country.

rochdale1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6844extr6dIv-d8O8PIpPgCEHDW0sRYS-ijm8he9f1E.jpg

don't worry guys. they have a very good vetting process for these "refugees".

i'm sure this will be headlining cnn for the next few days.

lauren southern says it best at the end of that youtube video

Last edited:
If radical Islam and unrestricted migration are cancers, then SJWs and political correctness are the HIV viruses that suppress the host's immune system leaving it unable to contain the deformed cells. I'm politically liberal (classical type), but today's "progressive" liberals moved so radically to the left that I'm practically considered alt-right by them.

Hot take from BuzzFeed

The 'journalists' have absolutely no shame.

Last edited:
Hot take from buzzfeed

The 'journalists' have absolutely no shame.

that is some grade-A Onion-level spin.

I wonder if people live in a bubble where these are the only news sources they're allowed to read.

Being an advocate / activist as a career is admirable. Not sure how anyone could argue against that.

"How dare they try to make people's lives better!"

Hold my beer. She is helping people who do not deserve the status of refugees to lie in order to gain access to countries that would otherwise reject them. There is nothing at all admirable about that.

Both she and the NGO she's a member off have since deleted their entire online presence; Twitter, Facebook etc. Such courage. Much admiration:rolleyes:

Hold my beer. She is helping people who do not deserve the status of refugees to lie in order to gain access to countries that would otherwise reject them. There is nothing at all admirable about that.

Both she and the NGO she's a member off have since deleted their entire online presence; Twitter, Facebook etc. Such courage. Much admiration:rolleyes:

If you watch the full videos and read all the reports it gets even worse. There are multiple known ISIS fighters mixed in with these groups of 'refugees', they know it and still help them. Just think about how much the people running these NGO's and the likes of this Ariel Ricker woman must hate us to be doing this. They are quite literally happy to see Europeans raped and murdered and will even aid and abet in making this happen. These people should be swinging from a rope, not lauded as humanitarians.

Anyone still trying to claim any sort of moral high ground or that there are altruistic motives behind this can go fuck themselves.

Of course nothing about this showing up on mainstream news anywhere.

Although this is just "straight out the horses mouth" evidence.
There's already overwhelming evidence that most refugees are lying to gain refugee status.

Ariel Ricker is also Jewish and a staunch Zionist. Imagine my shock. Sadly she has now deleted all her social media accounts, even her linkedin profile, after being exposed.

And people still call you a crazy conspiracy theorist for pointing stuff like this out.
Ariel Ricker is also Jewish and a staunch Zionist. Imagine my shock. Sadly she has now deleted all her social media accounts, even her linkedin profile, after being exposed.

And people still call you a crazy conspiracy theorist for pointing stuff like this out.

Color me shocked

Does your position change if the people will for sure die if sent back home? Is it admirable to help a person get to safety, even it it breaks the law? What about those people who smuggled jews out of Nazi Germany by lying? Were they not admirable?

Snackbar: I'm actually a Christian feeing persecution.
German refugee office: Oh? I'm sorry, vee only accept people who are actually oppressed, like Muslims.

Yeah, it's funny how much conflict this story must put into the minds of those who have declared Europe a bunch of Western civilization-hating Muslim worshipers.

Does your position change if the people will for sure die if sent back home? Is it admirable to help a person get to safety, even it it breaks the law? What about those people who smuggled jews out of Nazi Germany by lying? Were they not admirable?

"Listen, Anne, I have no problem letting you and your family live in my attic. I always try to help people in need. But if the Gestapo comes to the door asking questions I'm going to tell them you're upstairs. I'm certainly not going to lie to government officials."

LOL, pretty much fifth column activities. Just waiting for another nine eleven in Yoorup. Either they steamroll and finish the task of the Saracens or spark the next crusade. DEUS VULT!!!

There's a big difference between smuggled OUT and smuggled IN. Out results in a problem that will be out of that certain state's hands. While IN is dumping a problem onto a state which in turn may or may not be willing to carry such a problem, but still has to because the problem was dumped COVERTLY. Are you willing to hand-wash somebody else's shit-stained underwear if it was mixed into your laundry secretly?

Last edited:
Remember in history class learning about all those Jewish refugees that raped, murdered and ran sex gangs in their host countries after leaving Germany. Yeah neither do I

A Jews in Nazi Germany analogy and even an Anne Frank reference. Wow, shamelessly pulling out all the stop here.

<36>

If having a senior NGO who works directly with these people, admitting on camera that she knows full well they are not genuine refugees, isn't enough for some people then what hope is there for them? Totally deranged.

Back