Pre-Season 18/19 Premier League Thread v30: Man City v Man Yoonited Match Edition

Is Weo a cunt?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear about the divorce but you moved on so thats good.

Anyway what the fuck is curling-boxing?
Curling is that sport where you like push that circle thing and need to get it close to another circle.

Boxing is fisticuffs.

If you are into whales fucking then yes you are right.
Innit @weo

He has more skill moves than the rest of this thread combined. A bunch of Moyes' ITT want to ship him off to Palace because he might fuck someones daughter

@Chules bless

He has more skill moves than the rest of this thread combined. A bunch of Moyes' ITT want to ship him off to Palace because he might fuck someones daughter

@Chules bless
You forget how he used to spam post the thread of the gif when Newcastle beat spurs

You forget how he used to spam post the thread of the gif when Newcastle beat spurs

When you train your pit bull to fite then set him on the thread, you can't complain if he nips at you a bit, innit.

Fuck me I need to be more active...

Going to London in 3 months for 10 days...I'll need to do some planning.

My divorce took a toll on m but everything went well after 3-4 months...all papers are signed and i'll be official next may.

Met a new girl 1 month and a half ago...She's perfect to me ...such a fucking world of difference between here and my ex...only thing...she had a 5 years old adorable boy, quite an adjustment but we're going torugh it...she's an absolute keeper and I see huge potential between us...I have that feeling...

Haven't watched much Arsenal...too busy with Curling-Boxing my new Girlfriend and stuff...
:rolleyes:

Curling is that sport where you like push that circle thing and need to get it close to another circle.

Boxing is fisticuffs.
Hmm just checked and there is no video of Aussieman commentating on curling. Sad day.

Deserves it a damn sight more than Modric, that's for sure.

Ronaldo and Messi are still clearly the 2 best players in the world and both have had better 2018s than anyone else. They are both victims of their own success though, so because they "only" scored 40 each people think others have caught up.

Messi is only 6th favourite to win it......behind Mbappe, Modric, Varane, Ronaldo and Griezeman. <45>

Like always people will put far too much emphasis on the CL and WC when voting though.

Sorry to hear about the divorce but you moved on so thats good.

Anyway what the fuck is curling-boxing?

Curling is a Canadian sports.... with broom and stuff... I play it 2-3x times a week.
I still do boxing 2-3 times a week

@Mga223 I concur, we are taking it slowly...only doing sleepover when kid is not there and she live 55 min away so seeing here once a week and on week-end when we can...She's from where I've grown up..so that's a plus .. I was not looking " all for a new girlfriend etc...but life Happened and she's exactly what I was looking for.. She love hiking-badmington-soccer...doesn't watch much TV, encourage me to live my dream etc... Never felt that feeling before even with my ex-wife...

We learn from our past...

Trans Girl going to college to be a doctor living off the government gets parred in this thread, and everyone says (s)he was bullied off by her friends and supporters.
Brown, struggling line cook just trying to live paycheck to paycheck and make it out of the hood gets brutalized by a tall handsome swede and no one cares.

State of the world.
Fuck you white bitches especially @Clear Winner

Deserves it a damn sight more than Modric, that's for sure.

Ronaldo and Messi are still clearly the 2 best players in the world and both have had better 2018s than anyone else. They are both victims of their own success though, so because they "only" scored 40 each people think others have caught up.

Messi is only 6th favourite to win it......behind Mbappe, Modric, Varane, Ronaldo and Griezeman. <45>

Like always people will put far too much emphasis on the CL and WC when voting though.
Varane did win CL and WC so there is that. Ohh well like you said Cristiano and Messi are still the 2 best players.

Curling is a Canadian sports.... with broom and stuff... I play it 2-3x times a week.
I still do boxing 2-3 times a week
Oohh i thought this was combined sport like chessboxing.

Fuck me I need to be more active...

Going to London in 3 months for 10 days...I'll need to do some planning.

My divorce took a toll on m but everything went well after 3-4 months...all papers are signed and i'll be official next may.

Met a new girl 1 month and a half ago...She's perfect to me ...such a fucking world of difference between here and my ex...only thing...she had a 5 years old adorable boy, quite an adjustment but we're going torugh it...she's an absolute keeper and I see huge potential between us...I have that feeling...

Haven't watched much Arsenal...too busy with Curling-Boxing my new Girlfriend and stuff...

lol at starting another serious relationship before you're even divorced.

50218FBC00000578-0-image-a-12_1536849928126.jpg

Trans Girl going to college to be a doctor living off the government gets parred in this thread, and everyone says (s)he was bullied off by her friends and supporters.
Brown, struggling line cook just trying to live paycheck to paycheck and make it out of the hood gets brutalized by a tall handsome swede and no one cares.

State of the world.
Fuck you white bitches especially @Clear Winner
Fuck Sweden i agree, fuck them all.

Out of the 3 finalists I agree he was slightly better than salah and better than Modric. Too bad they actually didn’t have the best player nominated for the trophy.
<Fedor23>
You mean Harry Kane? Lead Spurs to best net spend in league and captained England to WC semifinals.

It's time to bring Ric overseas to motivate teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back