Premier League 2018-19 v48. ITT: WE SUMMON CHULES

Is BULLYING Okay?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramsey moving on up in the world, good for him I say.

Ramsey moving on up in the world, good for him I say.

TBF, we did him dirty by withdrawing the offer and not telling him why. He's been with us for over a decade and scored 2 FA Cup winning goals. He deserves more respect.

On the other hand, he was trying to hold us to Ransom, trying the old Theo Walcott/Ozil contract rundown and got spun. New era now.

TBF, we did him dirty by withdrawing the offer and not telling him why. He's been with us for over a decade and scored 2 FA Cup winning goals. He deserves more respect.

On the other hand, he was trying to hold us to Ransom, trying the old Theo Walcott/Ozil contract rundown and got spun. New era now.

Pretty much. I'd like him to stay but he's after that big contract before his legs go, and we can't afford to keep just giving it to players to be nice.

@weo assassinate Kroenke for us and we'll give you Ramsey on a free.

Pretty much. I'd like him to stay but he's after that big contract before his legs go, and we can't afford to keep just giving it to players to be nice.
I like Ramsey, but I wouldn't be opposed to Buyern signing a streaky, very injury prone player with a huge contract.

we know why, his demands were not acceptable.

i didn't feel a bit of a twinge when he celebrated with our guys the other week but on the whole

FUCK HIM

fuck Brexit, I've got far more serious shit to contend with at the moment.

Saturday afternoons watching the vanarama league LOOMS for Jimmy McGill

Would you seriously stop supporting United if the Saudis took over?

Think I very well might.

Yes the Glazers are cunts. Yes all countries do bad things (even, shock horror, the UK and USA), but there are levels to these things.

we know why, his demands were not acceptable.

So why agree to them and take them away? If they're unacceptable, you say "we're not giving you that and we want to sell you instead", not agree with them only to take the offer away without giving a reason.

So why agree to them and take them away? If they're unacceptable, you say "we're not giving you that and we want to sell you instead", not agree with them only to take the offer away without giving a reason.
i didn't realise we'd agreed to it. that's strange

@Da Speeit felt cute, might delete later

iu

My understanding was that the lack of response pushed them to go hardball and just say "we're not gonna wait around, you dont want to sign it, fine, we're done here" which I applaud for the sake of a new image going forward with other agents after the fiasco of recent years with Ozil, Alexis and Theo on more than one occasion I think

But we gave him the improved offer, which he agreed to sign and then we said we weren't offering it anymore. Maybe it was to test him and see if he was stringing us along? Either way, someone should have spoken to him about why the o9ffer was retracted.

First City now Chelsea?

If these 2 institutions are not safe, who is?

But we gave him the improved offer, which he agreed to sign and then we said we weren't offering it anymore. Maybe it was to test him and see if he was stringing us along? Either way, someone should have spoken to him about why the o9ffer was retracted.

What was the offer?

Losing a player in his prime for free is not great, either way, though at the same time, I'm surprised it hasn't become the norm.

Suspect United might have similar troubles in a year or two under the current regime.......we already have several high-profile first teamers with 6-18 months left on their deals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back