Social Gay liberal parents disowned their adopted son after he wore a Trump 2020 MAGA hat.

I'm just gonna go with some amalgamation of Ripskater Gay Liberal...

deep-breath-gif-3.gif

Don't know what 60 million deaths is in reference to, but AIDS has only killed 39 million, which is the most significant number dead in the gay community.

WWII. He's linking it to fascism.

If you disown your child over a hat, well then you've got issues.

Probably the best decision the son could have made. To be separated from his reprobate parents.

I would also disown my children for wearing that hat.
That is absolutely ridiculous. To the point where I think you're saying it for shock value instead of an actual belief of yours.

If not, don't reproduce. Parenting is a life long job. A person who would turn their back on their babies over a difference in politics is a special sort of insane.

This thread is exactly what would get him banned again

Remember him going off on anyone saying it was in appropriate for a school to bring in a drag queen who goes by the name "whore" for career day?

Homer chose to die on a whore tranny hill?

<36>

Probably the best decision the son could have made. To be separated from his reprobate parents.
He should try and find the ones who gave him up,I’m sure he would be better off than where he is that’s for certain.

That is absolutely ridiculous. To the point where I think you're saying it for shock value instead of an actual belief of yours.

If not, don't reproduce. Parenting is a life long job. A person who would turn their back on their babies over a difference in politics is a special sort of insane.
*a piece of shit and enemy of mankind

Heavenly father, please return homer to our forum. This thread needs him.

I thought there were forum rules against posting other posters private biz

I'm sure this private video of Homer & Fawlty was not approved by them

Are we sure the dad's were not just upset that the hat did not match his otherwise stunning outfit?

The left again showing how tolerant they actually are. Abandoning children over a difference in politics. Makes me wonder if "bigots" were right about gay people having kids. A real parent doesn't abandon a kid over something like this.
Well, you know, like.... ‘by nature’ :eek::eek::eek:s probably are ‘literally’ not meant to reproduce..
So, ya

Im with the dad. The kid is typical kid who thinks he can do whatever he wants. The father paid for the house and you know his views. Why go over your way to put on that hat in his house and then film him to make him look bad? You have the right to say I dont want that symbol in my house as a house owner and if you dont like it....move out
So a dad can tell his gay/trans son to get out because he doesn't approve of his life choices?

Perhaps, perhaps not.

I do find that most people that wear that slogan are.

Just say what you really feel. Any white man who doesn't pander to people of color is a racist and a bigot. You should be more vocal about it and draw that line in the sand. Then you will know how few people are actually on your side.

Well, you know, like.... ‘by nature’ :eek::eek::eek:s probably are ‘literally’ not meant to reproduce..
So, ya
Straight people adopt too. I am seeing that the big push on gay parenting a decade ago was indeed something intended more for social validation than caring for a kid. This isn't a pet you get from the pound and take it back when it displeases you and the fact that these people did this makes me believe that they think that way.

The left “Hey conservatives how dare you lecture your kids about their sexual preferences even though that goes against your religious views, you should learn to love people with different views"

Also the left “What a MAGA hat you racist SOB you’re worse than Hitler literally”

Back